Forums
NautiqueParts.com2025 Calendar Photos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trim Tabs

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
89Martinique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trim Tabs
    Posted: September-25-2011 at 1:03am
we want tabs so we dont have to constantly move people around just let them sit where they want and use the trim tabs to fix the level it planes off fine just would like them for easy leveling
Current Boats:

1992 Supra Comp-TS6M PCM 351w HO Pro Boss Pro-Tec Ignition - Full Composite (no wood stingers!)

1989 (3rd Gen) Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 351w Power Plus

1984 E-Scow

Keuka Lake,
WAKE-up View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WAKE-up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2011 at 8:31pm
joe, i have 88 c/b martinique that originally had trim tabs I'm told they came on c/b as the cockpit was pushed back and the easy answer to getting bow down was tabs those originals were apparently non adjustable and relatively small metal plates when i got boat in 08 they were gone and hack patched i had transom regelled and looks good to address bow high i run with #150 fatsac stuffed all the way forward
with o/b you might try putting some weight under bow seats to see if that helps before adding tabs another option for tabs would be fixed version nauticus for shorter $
paul

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2011 at 1:42am
oh thanks i think i found the one that are on my grandparents boat
Current Boats:

1992 Supra Comp-TS6M PCM 351w HO Pro Boss Pro-Tec Ignition - Full Composite (no wood stingers!)

1984 E-Scow

Keuka Lake,
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2011 at 1:25am
Why not call Bennett and ask them.They are a real good company to deal with.My Dad bought a used saltwater boat and the pump was bad.They sent him a new pump for free.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2011 at 12:51am
oh cool thanks its close but the ones on my grandparents boat are bigger but WOW what a price i though maybe $800 for a whole set but nope i was wrong
Current Boats:

1984 E-Scow

Keuka Lake,
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2011 at 12:45am
Well then...

Trim tabs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2011 at 12:12am
Sorry should have been a little more specific, they are hydraulic trim tabs one on each side, they work very well. It has a small(2x2 inch) control plate with four buttons to adjust them.
Current Boats:

1984 E-Scow

Keuka Lake,
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2011 at 11:59pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2011 at 11:44pm
Alright my grandma has a 1989 Martinique C/B and it has trim tabs they got it in 2005 for $5,000 with about 500 hours, with cover and trailer. Last fall my dad found an ebay auction for a 1989 Martinique B/R with 640 hours, full weather cover, snap on cover, and tandem axle trailer with good brakes. We won it for $5,000 as well. But ours doesn't have trim tabs like my grandparent's. Now if you don't know the 1989 year of Martinique's is their last year to made but also they are different from any other year. So I am guessing they are after market? We cant find a name brand on them any where and when we used to take hers out there were a nice feature. I would like to know where we could get some, what is a good brand, and decent price. We have not a clue about trim tabs. THANKS FOR THE HELP
Current Boats:

1984 E-Scow

Keuka Lake,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic