Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Steering wheel and stainless exhaust

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tag962 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tag962 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Steering wheel and stainless exhaust
    Posted: May-10-2012 at 3:59pm
Great I look forward to it, Here is my email tag962@yahoo.com. Please include how you would like payment when you send the pics. Thanks, Greg
Greg
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2012 at 9:24pm
This is a plug and play, top quality , no mods to your hull..Shoot me an e mail adress and will forward pics..If you dont like it send her back, I will refund your money. I will use it sooner or later ..1-318-386-2825   Boat dr
Tag962 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tag962 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2012 at 6:11pm
Do you know if that is the standard size for a 1990 Ski Nautique? I dont want to have to drill a bigger hole. If so, what brand is it? Thanks!
Greg
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2012 at 5:19pm
Greg, I have a new one in stock, 4.0 in. Stainless Steel w/ internal flapper. I had to buy a pair for the last conversion I did. $100.00 shipping included..... Boat dr
Tag962 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tag962 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2012 at 8:04pm
I am looking to replace the steering wheel on my 1990 Ski. I also would like to get a stainless tip to put on the outside of the hull. Does anyone know what if the tip is 4" in diameter?
Greg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic