NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New 1972? Martinique Owner

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New 1972? Martinique Owner
    Posted: August-12-2013 at 11:42pm
Ron - You might want to look at the engine manuals in the reference section. There are some differences between model years, but most of it is common.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
rlbagley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlbagley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2013 at 11:16pm
Hey thanks, Its great to have a site like this because I don't know much about these boats. I live over in the Gun Lake area about half way between Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2013 at 11:13pm
Hi Ron. Welcome to the site. I can be very little help with your 351, but I know there are guys who will chime in. Where in Michigan do you live/boat? I'm in White Lake.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

rlbagley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlbagley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2013 at 10:39pm
Hello this is my first post on this forum and I am new to the cc family.
I just aquired a what I think is a 1972 Martinique. The motor I believe is a ford 351 that I can't tell if someone was taking it out or trying to put it in. anyway I would like to know how to tell what motor it is exactly if it is original or out of something else. also maybe some detailed pics of someones complete ford engine setup to tell where things go and if I have all of the parts. any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ron.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic