NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wakeboarding Singapore

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wakeboarding Singapore
    Posted: October-15-2013 at 3:03pm
wow!

nice! wonder what the heck with that retro dash! lol
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2013 at 12:00pm
Well for anyone in the area I can highly recommend 'absolute 7' based in Punggol marina, they have a selection of boats to chose from the shelf (literally!) including a couple of nautiques. 120 sing dollars for 1hr, seems a bit steep but that was per boat not /person and the guy I had was really clued up on wakeboarding and quick to help out. Plus I ended up getting one and half ours on the water

http://www.absolute7watersports.com/

'82 Ski Tique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2013 at 7:33pm
Looking in the web theres quite a number of companies offering boat sessions (many have nautiques) asking ~60-120 sing dollars per hour. Seems a reasonable price. I understand most folk on here are based in US but thought worth a punt that maybe someone has ventured out that way and could recommend a company in particular. Anyway, shall go on what looks best on the web.
I get the odd decent trip away with work every once in a while (not just industrialised s**** holes!) and when those opportunities come around I fully intend to try to squeeze in a cheeky surf/wake session when possible.
That said Im yet to find anything that beats wakeboarding and riding big waves in the maldives when on our honeymoon - that was seriously unreal, especially when a big f-off manta ray came over to say hello!!

Thats got me thinking, there should be a 'wheres the most amazing place you have ever skied/boarded' thread. Unless of course there is one already...
'82 Ski Tique
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2013 at 5:44pm
yup cable is my vote too...theres a kid there thats really rocks the lines!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2013 at 12:52am
Cable Park maybe your best bet.
Singapore Cable Park
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2013 at 7:18pm
Boy one of the only "active" CCF guys that I know of would be Lewy2001, Mark is in Australia, that's the South Pacific, but as close as your gonna get. He'll probably be on late this evening. Maybe this will draw out some other folks in that part of the world. Sounds like a fun adventure!
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2013 at 5:32pm
Can anyone recommend a decent school out in singapore for wakeboarding?
Im flying out this saturday for a week with work, and its a national public holiday on the tuesday!
Looking on the web there are a lot of places to choose from..
'82 Ski Tique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic