Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - World Championships Show Waterski (Janesville, WI)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

World Championships Show Waterski (Janesville, WI)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Championships Show Waterski (Janesville, WI)
    Posted: November-10-2013 at 9:40pm
Great news Kristof - will put it in the calendar!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2013 at 8:59pm
Awesome, I'll try to make it.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2013 at 1:16pm
Missed you this year since they rescheduled a tournament the same weekend. I'm putting this in my calendar for 2014 though.
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 12:45pm
Congrats!
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 11:14am
I'd like to stop in for sure if I'm in town.

I like the idea of watching ski teams compete......and really anything involving beer.

Chris
1999 Ski Nautique 196
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 10:20am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Kristof

We will definitely need to get together while you are in the area.

Have a friend who will be skiing for the USA team, will definitely be there.

Looking forward to hoisting some beers with you my friend... Make you part of the international party crew

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 10:07am
Congrats Kristof!! That is really cool!!
83Ski
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 10:07am
Kristof

We will definitely need to get together while you are in the area.

Have a friend who will be skiing for the USA team, will definitely be there.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 9:23am
I made it through the selections as one of the 3 drivers(out of some twenty candidates)for the Belgian Waterski Showteam!

So I will compete together with my awesome (small) team at the Worlds 2014 in Janesville, WI from 12 to 14 september...
The hosting club for this event are the Rock Aqua Jays.

We will arrive at Chicago O'Hare on september 6th and have our last rehearsals at the Ski Broncs club in Rockford, IL till september 11th.

We are a small team, compared to the US, China or Canada team,(heck, our country has less inhabitants to select from than the city of New York ) and in 2012 we ended in 5th place on our first participation... But we were the world champions at the party afterwards hahaha. They are still talking about the Belgians being an awesome party crew!

More info can be found here and here

So, are there some CCFan friends here that are going to this event?

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic