Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GT-40 Fuel Pump Replacement

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Breck-Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breck-Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GT-40 Fuel Pump Replacement
    Posted: July-01-2014 at 11:40am
Thanks gun-driver.
Now that I look at your post and then looking at my setup a little closer I think you are correct. I was thinking the new pump had a taller line section between the pump to the connection nut. But after looking again at your post and my pump this section of line is covered by the rubber mounting bushing. My bad. Sorry for the confusion.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2014 at 9:45pm
I looked at the one on the web page it looks pretty darn exact to the one on mine not sure where the problem would be.

Breck-Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breck-Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2014 at 5:39pm
Hi All,

The high pressure fuel pump replacement for the 1995 GT-40 EFI fuel system (without the FCC) at Nautique Parts has an output line connection that is different than the OME connection and is stated as such on the Nautique Parts web page. I’m wondering if anyone has replaced their original pump with this pump and what they used to make the output connection to the fuel rail connection.

Thanks in advance for your input.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic