NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1996 super sport gas tank

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1996 super sport gas tank
    Posted: August-15-2016 at 7:46pm
That's a rubber mesh pad they lies in the hull of the boat.
gigm94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigm94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2016 at 7:07pm
Thanks, where did you get the net in the ski locker? Would love to keep a few things dry in there.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2016 at 7:55pm

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2016 at 7:00pm
You have to remove the back seat, it just lifts up, then remove the bottom seat frame there are 2 plastic knobs that hold that down them you remove the 2 screws that are to each side of the pylon. Then that whole floor panel from the back to the front of the pylon lifts out. I have a picture of my whole floor out which I can post when I get home.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
gigm94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigm94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2016 at 6:47pm
How do I gain access to the tank, specifically the anti siphon valve.

Had a issue and I think it's the anti siphon. Boat is new to me, sat up for several years. changed all fluids, impeller. Ran great first day. Day two ran great started stopped a bunch. Then at end of day decided to open up a little, got over 30mph after a minute or two I noticed the RPM's elevating and dropping back down. Decided to back off and head home. Boat wouldn't restart at dock.

Changed fuel filter, FCC was full of fuel when I took it apart. Went back to start and it won't prime. Cant get the a drop of gas into the canister......

Thoughts, I just don't know how to gain access to anti siphon....

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic