Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Change coolant AIR 230- 6ltr-CES-motor-2014

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Mpost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Change coolant AIR 230- 6ltr-CES-motor-2014
    Posted: May-20-2020 at 11:53am
Welcome to CCF.
I am not familiar with that new of a boat and most of us on this forum have the older boats. Our Reference section's has manuals and such bot nothin this new. On my boat and most engines I have seen, the block drains are on the side of the engine below the heads and the top of the oil pan. One side is towards the front of the engine and the other is towards the rear. I do not have access to the parts manual that you show, but the area circled in red is what I refer to. Also the small red circle looks to me like it might be a spot for a drain plug.
You might also try Planet Nautique for help on the newer boats.
84 SN Sold   98 SN    Lund Pro V   1975 Alumacraft
air230-dk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote air230-dk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2020 at 3:00am
Hi, I have a Air Nautique 230 from 2014 motor no higher than 70xxxxx CES 6.0 ltr. I want to change the coolant fluid. I can find all the drain plugs in the exhaust system ,heat exchanger and circulation pump, but the instruction tells me that there should be drain plugs in the motor block (drain the cylinders) but I cant find them??? anybody know where
they are???
jc-dk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic