Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fully Functioning Faria Gateway & Gauges (2003)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fully Functioning Faria Gateway & Gauges (2003)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fully Functioning Faria Gateway & Gauges (2003)
    Posted: Today at 11:46am
I’m doing the Faria “upgrade” as shown on Nautique Parts.  I really like the white gauge dials. My old eyes struggle to see the gray.  

Also…as I’m retired, I always need a project to tinker on.  My wife says I gotta have a war to fight and that I’m horrible in peacetime.  Next project will be to upgrade the older PP Digital Pro for a new StarGazer.

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 10:01am
Did you do the upgrade Johnny?  Mine is still working except for the oil pressure gauge.  curious as to the conversion of new replacement set.
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:29pm
In the next 2 weeks or so, I will have a fully functional Faria Gateway Box and full set of Faria gauges from a 2003 Ski Nautique Limited.  Everything works.

Does anyone have an interest in these items?  I realize that a working Gateway box is quite rare as are fully functional gauges.  I'm willing to discuss a reasonable price with an interested party.  I would prefer to sell the entire set, and not part-out all the stuff.

Feel free to send me a PM if interested.

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic