Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1979 ski nautique side window t-handles

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
RKM Racing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKM Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1979 ski nautique side window t-handles
    Posted: Today at 1:04pm
Wayoutthere and Keno,
Thank you so much for the info on the T-Handle.
NuWave Marine in NJ has the handle and I'm going to call this next week and order two of them.
You guys are awesome and thanks again for your help!!!!
Randy Muladore
Three Lakes, WI
Randy Muladore
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:36pm
If you have a 79 with side windows with wings, like in wayoutthere's pictures, you either have a really, really late 79 like an 80 or 81 or someone put an 80 or 81 windshield on your boat. Wink

Wayoutthere put a later windshield on his boat when he did his project, looks like he's got you covered on the hardware you're looking for.
wayoutthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:47pm
https://sea-dog.com/groups/466-side-vent-adjuster-kit

99 percent these seadogs are what i used to replace mine. There is going to be an obvious part that needs swapped or cut or otherwise modified but it is very very easy to do it.

I can't remember which exact part but you will know as soon as you install it on your window.
They are not left/right, so i think the driver/passenger handles latch/unlatch in opposite directions but hold in all positions as they should.

save all your old hardware to make the swap/modify and then the new parts operate the way you want because they will fit and hold snug.

RKM Racing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKM Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:17pm
I have a 1979 ski nautique that has side windows on the windshield and they open and close.  I'm looking for the part that secures the t-handle when the window is closed.  Otherwise, the handle just flops around.  Correct craft had to have made some thing that attached to the windshield frame and secured that handle.  Just don't know where to look for those, or if someone may have a spare set.
Please let me know if you can help me with this.
Feel free to email: muladore@frontier.com or call:  715-891-5026.

Thanks,
Randy Muladore 
Randy Muladore
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic