NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eric what is your Phone Number?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eric what is your Phone Number?
    Posted: December-17-2007 at 12:42am
Gary: It is Sunday nite and we have been glued to the weater channel as we had friends down here that needed to get back to Cleveland this evening. Needless to say they are enjoying another nite in warm Florida. It looks sick up there. Don't be to sad, I enjoyed the change of seasons from the side of a phone pole for a few years...watch the change on the weather channel now. BTW; hope your Dad has a good stay in the Keys. Awesome place.

Sliding to air pressure would be just the ticket for your last year. Had 2 friends that did just that this year. Good news for you on the lump if the bond rate is down. I would be VERY leery of waiting till the new system is in place. You need to be thinking, planning, deciding now so you are ready at the end of the year. I know to many guys that were not "ready" and failed to be able to pull the trigger when I went. Many had the chance, only a couple of us went. You know you can call me anytime and talk by voice if ya wanna. It is gonna be easier than you think!

Stay warm this week...watch the wind.
john

ps to eric: Telegraph? Just like in the War between the States? Figures.
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2007 at 1:31pm
good one Johnny, we have telegraph as a back up, and that phone number would be dot dot dash dash dot dash dot
"the things you own will start to own you"
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 1:57am
Carhard bib day today John.Cold and breezy but sun most of the day.Tuesday was the worst about 33 and raining,1st job,network interface was right where all the water was comming down from the roof.I then lucked out and picked up a job in an office building and managed to stay in the rest of the day.My Dad got down to the Keys on monday and has been calling and telling us how hot it is.I feel bad for you,you don't get to experence the change of seasons
08 looks like a good year to retire,the bond rate went down so the lump is bigger.I have some air pressure friends that are taking their 08 vacation and then leaving,it would be nice to slide into that job for a year.I think in 09 some of the lump,20%? is going to be calculated on corporate bonds instead of the T bill which will lower the payout,how come it never works out the other way? Anyway by this time next year I'll have to make a big decision.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 12:02am
They are outsourcing everything. Loved talking to "Joe" from India when I was in a CEV and needed tech help. Never could understand them guys...usually got mad and that only mad the problem worse.

Thanks Pete for the link. I like the opening shot of eric's feel on the bow of the boat with the toe rings. He must be one of them metro-sexual guys.

Hows the weather Gary? Been watching yours and thinking about ya. I know where you are at now.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 10:29pm
John and Pete,even the mice have been outsourced,they are using mongooses now.Voltages are still the same.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 7:51am
John and Gary, So they have the new high tech power with the mouse. They must have gotten rid of the old version of using retired phone company employees on the tread mill!! With the solid state systems, isn't the min voltage for the system to work lower? Excect for the ring signal - I thought that it was higher volts? Speaking of ring signals, when I moved in to my present house, I had wired and put phones all over the place. Even the master bath. Well most of these phones were the older ones with real ringers and not the electronic ones. Weeks went by before I called up to see why I wasn't getting any calls. ( I was single at the time and certainly didn't want to miss a call from any women!!!) Then they told me! I ended up opening up about half of the phones and diconnecting the bells! After that it worked fine with the exception of still not getting any calls from any women!!

Mike, Here's Eric's web site besides the phone number:
fantastic finnish marine

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 2:42am
Mike:

Shop; 330-273-8291......but call early...the mouse that runs the little wheel in the brunstucky phone office gets tired.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 2:07am
Hi Eric,
I would like to ship you my Tranny so can you post your # or contact info?

Thanks-
NM
NM
Nautique Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic