Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eBayhole of the week

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 17>
Author
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 6:03pm
HW-Quick threadjack. What happened to the name the mystery boat thread? and what was the make of the last pics you posted? -Gracias

Life is Good.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by 82tique 82tique wrote:

HW-Quick threadjack. What happened to the name the mystery boat thread? and what was the make of the last pics you posted? -Gracias

82, good observation. Dont know where that thread went, it just disappeared. I found it and bumped it back to the top in General Discussions.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 6:27pm

Thanks 75, I should have known BKH would know what it was.
Life is Good.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 6:38pm
"ONE IS WHAT LOOKS TO BE A HAND MAID SKI THAT THE WOOD IS IN GREAT SHAPE AND IS A SALOM."
Life is Good.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2008 at 5:52pm
salomi??
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 3:38pm
Has anyone ever noticed that MC owners need to add the Malibu and Correct Craft titles to there boats on Ebay? I guess they know that no one ever does a search for a MC!!!!
MC on ebay

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2008 at 3:24pm
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2008 at 3:52pm
I love it Larry.

"imported from UK"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2008 at 3:54pm
Nautique/Correct Craft 48" Trailer Guide Pads!!!!

Buy It Now: $60

Name that boat...

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2008 at 3:37pm
Woah, I'm simply blown away by this Buy It Now price of $749.00!!!!!

"Both of the rubber bindings are marked Cypress Gardens, these must of been some of the first ones made."
-Look exactly like all the other Cypress Gardens bindings I've seen...

1-dusty-dog has declined your offer of US $2.00.
You still have time to make another offer. The listing ends in 23 days 3 hours.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2008 at 8:07pm
what a waste

Not really an ebayhole, and a very nice boat, I just cant imagine having that boat with only a 4 cyl. A boat like that is made to scream, not putt.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2008 at 12:48am
Pair of stretchy/flexible used water ski handles

These look like they would be good for shock absorbing to save the jolt of the start, and may be good for other uses.

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2008 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Pair of stretchy/flexible used water ski handles

These look like they would be good for shock absorbing to save the jolt of the start, and may be good for other uses.

Aren't those the stirrups you used to have hanging in the back seat of the caddie?

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2008 at 9:51pm

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2008 at 11:43pm
that boat i dont think is really too bad looking...but to say that they tried "keeping it as original as possible" is completely absurd...otherwise, not too bad, though nothing I would buy...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 1:49pm
Buyer beware! I looked at this boat last fall when it sold here in MA for $1200. Its a total project- lots of gelcoat cracking along the waterline. I strongly suspect it it needs all new stringers and floor. Cosmetics are even rougher in person than they appear in the ad- needs all new graphics, lots of attention to bring the gel back, all new interior, etc. I thought the $1200 pricetag was about right. Definitely no deal at $3500!

1987 Ski Nautique on ebay
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 2:00pm
Engine is free(not frozen/seized),but I have not started it.I had boat checked out 1 week ago,and was told motor will start (with complete rebuild).
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 2:16pm
for $1200.00 I'd take it off his hands...probably not so much @ 3500...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Engine is free(not frozen/seized),but I have not started it.I had boat checked out 1 week ago,and was told motor will start

OK then, so start it.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2008 at 11:55pm
Pour a little of your Mickey's 40oz on the ground for this fallen brother- poor guy. Look at the listing title too. I'd call this one the "Nightmare Nautique".

Nightmare Nautique
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2008 at 3:18am
"MasterCr*** Ski Nautique" I really hope that guy was just trying to reach as many people as possible by double naming it. But ehhhh... someone should kick that guy straight in his baby maker for putting the word MasterCr*** in front of Ski Nautique.

P.s. Sweet flame job....noooooooo

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2008 at 12:29pm
Somewhere he was able to add another fuel tank.

"Fuel capacity: 41-50 gallons"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2008 at 9:30am
There's a 76 SN on ebay being sold by Wher-Rena in N.C. A potential buyer has asked about the condition of the stringers and got this responce:

"Hey, The floor does have a soft spot as mentioned. The condition of the stringers are unknown but it would be very surprising if it has gotten that far to effect the stringers."

Very surprising?? Sounds like a typical salesman. I wonder if he used to sell used cars and wears a plaid sport coat!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2008 at 4:51pm

Yesterday I sent a message to the seller of this '73 Correct Craft on ebay to let him know that its a Martinique he's selling and not a Ski Nautique, as its advertised. The windshield, dash, seat, rear rail, etc are pretty clear giveaways. His response:

Originally posted by misshootinternational misshootinternational wrote:

Spoke to the correct craft manufacturer yesterday afternoon, that it is 100% Ski Nautique. That seat was put in it when the boat was being restored. You are more than welcome to call correst craft and tell them to look at pictures. We would NOT be advertising it if it was a Martinique! If two reputable mechanics and the manufacturer are wrong...then it might be a Martinique. Thanks for your concern but make sure that your facts are straight before you tell me what MY boat is.

Gotta love sellers who dont know what the heck they have. The painted graphics say Ski Nautique, end of story- ha!
k.o. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.o. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2008 at 6:10pm
you should have sent him over to this site and show him the refrence section the hood scoop i think is the bigest give away it's a martinique
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2008 at 6:43pm
But Tim, according to the manufacturer, other than the seat, the longer rear railing, the windshield and the dash, which would have required cutting out the old dual speedo housing and refiberglassing the whole thing, "its 100% nautique"
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2008 at 3:36am
I'm new to CC's, and even I know that the SN didn't have dual trumpet horns!!! Another thing the previous owner must of added, "for some reason!" But if the stickers say Ski Nautique, then it's obviously 100% Ski Nautique !!!

-Adam

1973 Skier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2008 at 9:52am
I couldn't resist the temptation of backing up Tim and sending the seller a message. All I said (nicely) was his boat was a Martinique and not the Nautique.

I think he needs a few more of us to "swamp" him with similar messages!!

Funny thing about his answer to Tim is that he is contradicting his statement in his ad about not knowing much about boats!!
"I have never been able to get the boat completely right and am not knowlegeable enough"

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2008 at 12:34pm
Well of course I sent him a message as well. I went the same route as Pete, and backed it up with a few pictures from the diaries.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2008 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

I think he needs a few more of us to "swamp" him with similar messages!!

Done   
Greg

86 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 17>
  Share Topic