Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

repair guy recommendation

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
rhschnauss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhschnauss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: repair guy recommendation
    Posted: June-29-2008 at 9:36pm
any recommendations for a repair guy who specializes in nautiques in north east florida.

The last one I hired messed things up which I had to go back and repair.
rhschnauss
Captleisure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captleisure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2008 at 9:06pm
If you dont mind towing it to Orlando, theres a good Nautique dealer who can do about anything.
http://www.southeastcorrectcraft.com/index.cfm
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2008 at 7:39pm
Roy-
Where in Jax do you live? I am on the Southside and usually go out in the St. Johns around the Doctors Inlet area. You could go to Pro Water Sports. They are a CC dealer down by Julington Creek. SECC does good work as well. I just picked my boat up from them and although it was more than they quoted, it was good work. It is kind of a drive, though.
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
rhschnauss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhschnauss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2008 at 2:59am
I have taken it to al at pro water sports and he did great work. I have not dealt with the new owner. Who is it out by doctors inlet? That would be convenient for me. The best engine guy in town is bill white at cedar creek and san juan. He just did the 283 corvette motor in my '54 century resorter.
rhschnauss
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2008 at 10:26am
Originally posted by rhschnauss rhschnauss wrote:

Who is it out by doctors inlet? That would be convenient for me.

No one. I was just saying that is where we take our boat out most of the time.
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic