Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Locker In floor.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Pgaboeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Locker In floor.
    Posted: March-15-2009 at 10:22pm
Has anyone put a ski locker in the floor when they replaced their stringers? If so where did you move the battery.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2009 at 11:39pm
Yes I did and there are pics of it at ...
The Boat Dr. vs 1964 American Skier.It is not big enough to hold skis but any storage is an asset. We put lifw jackets ect. in ours......Shoot ne a E Mail and i will dig out the pics if you cannot find them on the site........Boat dr
JDiggs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDiggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2009 at 3:30am
Im interested in this as well. I couldnt find the thread. You mind posting some pics in this thread. Thanks

Im going to try a compartment in front of the battery hole, but not for a ski. PGA or Boat Dr if you got any comments throw em my way check out the 76 Tique stringer replacement.
Pgaboeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2009 at 12:40am
Boat Dr. If you could put up some pics, that would be great. I am also wondering about air for the engine compartment. That large air box in the floor will need to be replaced with either 4" PVC or something else. Did you move ur battery also? If so, where? This will help out with the weekend outings at least I will be able to get the kids skis into the storage compartment.

Paul
Pgaski@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic