NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chicago beers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 45>
Author
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2009 at 8:40pm
Can't wait. I am picking up Gary S, so we will be leaving shortly. Those two free rounds and a shot are calling my name
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2009 at 2:47am
Thanks for the great time guys! It's always nice to see all of you and catch up. David and Gary it was very nice meeting you. You'll have to see if "Gay Kenny" wants to come next time, that would make it real hoot.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2009 at 12:29pm
It was a great time last evening. It was good seeing Alan and Chris again, as well as meeting all of the other local Chicago CCF folks as well. Can't wait for the next one! For the next one, we will have to plan it in the Western burbs to make it more convenient for Dave from Kankakee, and Alan, and we can also get Steve (62 Wood) to come in from Sterling.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2009 at 12:58pm
2 Weeks, Schaumburg Hooters, near Woodfield Mall, for some wings and thighs !!!!Yeah..

Great that you all made it out. Never know when Copcraft is going to show up, that's cool, good to see you again Dave... Davidg, good to meet ya, Gary, good to see you again, as well as Pete and the crew..

Oh, and you can leave gay Kenny and his floating ball sack at home. Ha !!! Hope the PLBC crew didn't "ralph" all over the ice.... Ha

Did Johnny ever show up from Badmitten practice ??? Doh'

Moj'

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2009 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

2 Weeks, Schaumburg Hooters, near Woodfield Mall, for some wings and thighs !!!!Yeah..

Hope the PLBC crew didn't "ralph" all over the ice.... Ha

November 11 - Hooters, sounds good.

No ralphing, I moved surprisingly well all things considered. We won 7-1, our line had at least 5 points.

Johnny was a little tired from Badmitten practice, must have been doing some tough drills!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2009 at 3:09pm
Congrats on the win HW !!! 11/11 sounds good to me .....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2009 at 6:24pm
It's always great to see CCfan'rs and meet new ones. David It was a pleasure meeting you. Plan on GL next summer.

I'll see what I can do about Schaumburg Hooters on the 11th.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2009 at 7:06pm
Lots of fun as always and good to see the gang again. I'm probably good for 11/11.

Dave(copcraft) slipped out on us and paid for dinner guys so the next one is on us.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2009 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

Can't wait for the next one! For the next one, we will have to plan it in the Western burbs to make it more convenient for Dave from Kankakee, and Alan, and we can also get Steve (62 Wood) to come in from Sterling.

Dekalb works for me!   
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2009 at 7:55pm
If you guys are going to Hooters, drag a boat along and get a photo for the collection.

BTW, I'm jealous.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2009 at 8:01pm
eric, how was Rico's?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2009 at 10:25pm
I had a great time too, good to meet both Dave's and the rest of the gang. The eleventh looks good to me.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2009 at 10:21am
lonely
"the things you own will start to own you"
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2009 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Did Johnny ever show up from Badmitten practice ??? Doh'

Moj'

Badmitton practice? Yeah right...Here's why I "wasn't able to make it"...

What really happened on Wednesday
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2009 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Johnny Johnny wrote:

What really happened on Wednesday

You think that's good, you should see our Saturday Night Show at Rico's!!

Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2009 at 11:14pm
I may even shoot for 11/11.
My Blue 82SOLD!
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2009 at 8:18am
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2009 at 12:22pm
Bwahahahaha, I think we'll have to pull that routine out at the Friday night in GL at the Country Club. Haha..

Funny stuff Johnny !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2009 at 12:56pm
LMAO...OK! I have to agree with Moj'
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2009 at 2:24pm
Oh, now I get why it's so funny. He photoshopped the hair off our chests.

Would anyone consider going to the Tilted Kilt in Woodridge for one of these? I have never been.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2009 at 11:44am
Change of plans, I'm out for 11/11. Next time.

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2009 at 2:01pm
I'm out too. Sorry guys but I'll get to the next one.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2009 at 2:33pm
Unfortunately I am out as well, Weds is always going to be tough for me.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2009 at 2:36pm
I will be there from 5 to 9:30.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2009 at 4:14pm
Wednesday are tough for me most of the time as well. I drive by the Hooters on the way home. If anyone still wants to come out for a couple Pops, I'll stop by for a few...

Tilted Kilt,,, heard that place was pretty cool. Hard to get the Northerners down that far HW, but worth a shot one day. You know it's hard for me to pass up a chance to get out for some cold ones...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2009 at 5:25pm
a alternative lifestyle man walked into a gay bar and.....sht, Quinner probably saw the whole thing, nevermind

"the things you own will start to own you"
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2009 at 11:37pm
Do we want to change to a Tuesday or Thursday if that would be better?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2009 at 12:38pm
Gary,
It's a mixed bag with the crew. We've usually gotten together Wed's or Thur's. Wed is usually bad for me and now I believe with Quinner as well. Just got to set a date out a few weeks and see what happens.

The next few Thursdays are out for me, well 2 weeks it's Thanksgiving.. Lets try again December 3rd....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2009 at 12:57pm
I am out of town tonight. A few weeks out works for me.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2009 at 1:25pm
I guess I'll just go to Rico's tonight instead...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 45>
  Share Topic