Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interest in Re-Producing Correct Craft T-Shirts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interest in Re-Producing Correct Craft T-Shirts

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 7>
Author
skierbrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2010 at 2:42am
Here is a shirt that I believe is from the early 2000's. I'm not even sure where or when I got it. But like SkierOx said about Pauly-Banana, I would get underwear with Nautique on it if they offered it! This one looks like a Hawaiian Theme. Speaking of Hawaiian, does anyone have a picture of the 70's Hawaiian Tropic Nautique? I always liked that boat!
sn20011989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sn20011989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2010 at 12:11pm
I be interested in them as well.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2010 at 1:13pm
I'd be interested in some turtlenecks with Super AIR on them so I can wear them on my boat in the middle of summer.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2010 at 1:41pm
I'm sure Nautiques has someone to produce all their attire. With the apparent demand here, I wonder if they do something retro if contacted.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2010 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I'd be interested in some turtlenecks with Super AIR on them so I can wear them on my boat in the middle of summer.

Kev,
What can I say? I'm skinny and getting old!! Careful because I do have some dirt on some particular advertising signage on the back of the Fleetwood!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2010 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

What can I say? I'm skinny and getting old!! Careful because I do have some dirt on some particular advertising signage on the back of the Fleetwood!!

Funny how Pete was the one laughing once got out on the water at GL. A turtleneck Super AIR shirt would have come in handy! I don't know if I'd wear jeans in a boat tho!
Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2010 at 1:11am
I would like to thank all those that have taken the time to look for their old shirts!

later, Pauly
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2010 at 11:15pm

Pauly,

Check out this 70's find...

Pretty cool shirt

Enjoy !! as we turn back the clock.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2010 at 11:44pm
I like the Ski~Nautique shirt in the picture above, but without the Stars.
And the front could just say Correct Craft Ski Team or it could say CCF Staff above the pocket.

I am also a member of fryingpantower.com website, a southeast coastal fishing group, and they put Staff on the front of all their shirts. When I wear it, I always get ask fishing questions. I also get questions about the places I am in. They usually only see the front of the shirt and then think I am Staff for that business. Kinda cool because then I get to explain. Start a conversation.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2010 at 1:05am
Dave,
I like the shirt WITH the stars! I'd be proud to wear that....all I can say is Groovy Man!! Now if we could just find a pair of bell bottoms..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2010 at 2:05am
Dave, really like the shirt! Does this mean that you have gotten the keys to the room?
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2010 at 2:09am
I want one too!
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2010 at 2:57am
that is one nice shirt indeed!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2010 at 2:57am
Love the shirt! Pauly, didn't you and my Dad have that shirt? I know I've seen it before!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2010 at 10:25am
Skierbrant, I never did but I'm almost positive that your dad had the design on the back on at least one shirt! Orin had some awesome shirts!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2010 at 4:11pm
Yes he did! Unfortunately, he wore the best ones out and were thrown away!
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2010 at 5:35pm
Lost treasure forever! In my mind I can still see him wear many of those cool shirts! He had some of the best! I gotta find the picture of your parents and mine around your orange 1972 at the Dells. I remember Pauly in a cowboy hat hold Sam our dog! I am sure that both Orin and Paul had Correct Craft shirts on!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 2:14am
Well, Pauly did! My dad was wearing his AWSA shirt!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 2:16am
By the way, for those that remember me posting pictures of our old van last summer as it looks today (all rusted out), here is a good picture of what it looked like in its prime! Always turned a lot of heads with this rig!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 2:41am
Gotta love these old pics. Just the way we looked back then sure brings back some memories! Sure do like that boat too!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 2:52am
Paul,

You would have fit right in here in Texas. That is a classic!

Thanks for sharing skierbrant
83Ski
Sephmu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephmu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 9:37am
If this comes to fruition, my pops and I would take a few for sure! Very cool!
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 2:24pm
Boy, it would be great to make the old AWSA shirts! It doesn't look that difficult, but then again I'm only guessing.    Thanks Brant, I knew that you or Pauly had that shot next to your dad's 1972!
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 2:25pm
That is a awesome shirt and photos !! I like it !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 4:43pm
I've got plenty more old photos too!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 4:52pm
Brant, Scott and Pauly....You guy's are a walking history book. Great stuff! Keep em coming!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 6:42pm
Yup, I guess your right Tim! You would not believe some of the stuff that we did! Much of it included a Correct Craft. We will do our best with updating this stuff!

BTW is anyone interested in the old AWSA T-Shirt. It might be something to look into!

Tim, glad that we had a chance to meet you at GL last year.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 7:23pm
Yeah, Scott it was a pleasure meeting both you and your dad both along with a tale or two of you and Brant.

Same goes for you too Brant.

Never enough time to chat with all for very long but I'm tickled to death that I've got skibuds across the globe!    
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 10:18pm

Who wants to see another "Vintage Shirt"....
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 10:29pm
How about the mural on the side of the van, sweet!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic