NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vote

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 910111213 25>
Author
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

ski, you better hop on another bandwagon, the pubby's lost alot of credibility, you are way to far to the right with deep instilled political roots and you see your way as the only way, which necessarily may not be the right way, a fact is a fact, a demmy left office with 1.5 trillion in surplus, over the next 8 years under the GOP we went into the red deeply, went into a war or lets say conflict which to date 7000 lives have perished, without gain, these are humans not machines, you always throw the 3000 in from the towers but fail to see the 7000.
your the type that causes gridlock the same exact thing that is happening in government, Nowadays you have to be open minded and not affiliated. Not once have we, in the last 50 years have been so close to going into a depression economically than we have under the Bush regime..thats pitiful.
I surveyed the last 20 years and this sht happened under Bush's watch, plain and simple, the economic meltdown under his watchful eye, the housing crisis, once again, the best one in my eyes is the WMD bullsht, and I can hear the studdering right now, well well well,
another fact is North Korea is 50 fold a super power with Nuc capabilities and the means to deliver, why are we not knocking on their door?
I am in no way criticizing you, but you see your way as the only way and maybe you need to explore other options as to your political parties

I fly the elephant "LOUD AND PROUD"!!! You can stay the "***************"!! LOL
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 7:45pm
Donkey that is... Or JCKASS..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 7:55pm
Eric,

Come one bro!! Get your stuff straight bro.. Housing market crashed under BILL FKING CLINTON. Passed a bill that allowed anyone making a 9.00 hr job could be approved for a house of 300,000 dollars. hhhhhmmmmmmm That is wonderful common since. Well, housing market is still in ruffle. Housing market was great with Bush Jr because of Clinton's bill but at the end the plane crash starts.

Obama is a freeking idiot for taking this trip. Ngger rich bastard, has not done anything but spend tax payers money.
Sorry guys, the independent party will not last, plus some of there polocies are to liberal for me. Abortion and some of those are for gay fking marriages. They can go to hell on that. Not interested in a party that stands for murder and same sex fking marriage. Wenner party is what they need to call it..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 8:02pm
Hey Lee, I'm not a moderator, just a guy on the site, but keep the ethnic comments to yourself. No need for it anywhere, I'm fine with your argument on politics but doesn't help your point any to sound like a bigoted idiot.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

Hey Lee, I'm not a moderator, just a guy on the site, but keep the ethnic comments to yourself. No need for it anywhere, I'm fine with your argument on politics but doesn't help your point any to sound like a bigoted idiot.

Poltics is a touchy subject. I dont understand stupidty, apologize for me offending you or others.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 9:19pm
Lee, I have to agree, when you identify yourself as a republican, you make yourself a representative of the group. Mispelled f-bombs are still f-bombs. Racial slurs and name calling also distract and detract others from your point. I understand your passion and frustration as I feel the same way. A logical argument is very hard to refute, but allow yourself to be labeled a racist or just a jerk, and it does not matter how credible your argument, it will be dismissed.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 9:43pm
I see the dems kept Polosi in charge, Just goes to show they are completley out of touch with the mood of the nation.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

I see the dems kept Polosi in charge, Just goes to show they are completley out of touch with the mood of the nation.

Another rush job! Can't afford to let the new guys vote?
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 9:30am
one bad apple? I wonder if we locked you in a room for a couple of hours with Rush, what would happen.
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 9:37am
a 223 ak round to the head, would that be murder?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 10:05am
223 ak?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 10:05am
Palin is going to steal some votes boys, Demmy in 2012?
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 10:13am

one bad apple? I wonder if we locked you in a room for a couple of hours with Rush, what would happen.

Me?, I'm happy She had to give back the plane and if you remember here, that's where I started.

As for an hour with Rush...... We'd have some laughs. I'm sure.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 10:21am
AK47, or AR15, that was in regards to the party that doesnt stand for murder....JT it was a double standard
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 10:25am
sorry Bruce, that is the round size, the 223 round has a very distintive sound
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 10:32am
Hard, not you, ski up top, bad apple.
Hard, with Rush, couple of oxy's and bring in some hookers?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 11:14am
GM stock went on sale yesterday, the media is all excited, "we recouped billions" like it is free money. We re-couped only half of our investment. People sure have short memorys, how can they buy GM knowing how the last stock holders were shafted?
1987 Ski Nautique

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 2:56pm

Hard, not you, ski up top, bad apple.
Hard, with Rush, couple of oxy's and bring in some hookers?

He has a right to his opinion and I might even agree in part, but what bothered most here was his colorful way of expressing it.

As for Rush, I could handle him straight. There isn't a strong enpugh drug to lock me up with Shultz, Oberman or Madcow.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 3:05pm
I love rush. Some people can handle the truth. But oh well!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 3:09pm
It hard posting replies on my blackberry..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Eric,

Come one bro!! Get your stuff straight bro.. Housing market crashed under BILL FKING CLINTON. Passed a bill that allowed anyone making a 9.00 hr job could be approved for a house of 300,000 dollars. hhhhhmmmmmmm That is wonderful common since. Well, housing market is still in ruffle. Housing market was great with Bush Jr because of Clinton's bill but at the end the plane crash starts.

Do you recall the bill that preceded the one you're talking about?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 5:59pm
Okie, me or ski?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 6:01pm
I love Jim Jones
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 6:02pm
eric,

Doesn't matter to me. I threw it out there as a question that anyone should feel free to answer.
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 6:42pm
Quote Phospher said "Very briefly, DNA came from Nucleotides. The nucleotides were created"

OverMyHead,

If your going to quote me please do so accurately. What your using for your sig is simply my statement out of context.

What I said was the following;

Very briefly, DNA came from Nucleotides. The nucleotides were created from hydrogen, hydrogen cyanide, ammonia, and methane.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 7:00pm

It hurts reading your replies..
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 7:05pm

sorry Bruce, that is the round size, the 223 round has a very distintive sound

You ever shoot one out of an AK?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

Quote Phospher said "Very briefly, DNA came from Nucleotides. The nucleotides were created"

OverMyHead,

If your going to quote me please do so accurately. What your using for your sig is simply my statement out of context.

Very briefly, DNA came from Nucleotides. The nucleotides were created from hydrogen, hydrogen cyanide, ammonia, and methane.

I'm surprised it bothers you so much to see something taken out of context.
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

It hurts reading your replies..

+1
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2010 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Okie Boarder Okie Boarder wrote:

Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

OverMyHead,

I'm surprised it bothers you so much to see something taken out of context.

Are you suggesting I've taken something out of context?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 910111213 25>
  Share Topic