NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vote

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2021222324 25>
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2011 at 10:51am
because he is in the spotlight, and 2012 is around the corner.
Dave, im of northern europeon descent so i can call him a Kraut....really though I know his type, the last guy in charge of my money stole 40% of it.
if he reads this he might cry, to me that does not show any bit of strength
"the things you own will start to own you"
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2011 at 6:00pm
I don't care if you call him a kraut, I am just saying If you average it out it probably cost us over a billion dillars for every time she banged her beloved gavel over the two year period. I will not soon forget her walk of shame through the teapartiers with her giant gavel. the smirk on her face saying I know 70 percent of the country is against this but I wanted it and I got it, so there. Also her arogance saying we had to pass the health care bill to see what is in it. She was pure self serving evil in my mind. So far Boehner is sticking fairly true to his pledges. I personally dont feel bad for the dems being shut out from amending the healthcare repeal, because that is exactly how they passed it. I feel my money is in far better hands. As for the crying, it is wierd and I would not want him to run for president because of it, but isn't that exactly what the femanazi's were saying they wanted in a man through the 70's and 80's?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2011 at 10:01am
just rattling your chain a bit, I think Pelossi had so many face lifts her vajayjay was up near her boobs. I was puzzled at Boehners crying tendencies, he has the look of a president but.....to damn emotional, maybe a good thing
whats up with that dude in Arizona? he's pissed off, them boys all run around with guns....shoulda plugged him on the spot. same sht with Saddaam, take the fckn money and drop a grenade down in that rat hole.....where's the justice? or is that due process?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2011 at 10:09am
btw, the Yugoslavian made ak-47 does take the 5.62mm .223 round. unlike its counterpart Russian made which takes the 7.62 .308 might be a little off on the MM's though....either way, if you get hit by either one, its gonna hurt
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2011 at 10:18am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

btw, the Yugoslavian made ak-47 does take the 5.62mm .223 round. unlike its counterpart Russian made which takes the 7.62 .308 might be a little off on the MM's though....either way, if you get hit by either one, its gonna hurt

Hey this is AMERICA! Yugoslavian? Russian? Don't forget Chinese make damn good weapons! The SKS takes 7.62 and has 80 round drums so you don't need great aim.
Support your local Walmart, Buy Chinese!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2011 at 1:58pm
when the day comes when Walmarts are ghost towns, I will celebrate. they buy that chinese sht for a penny on the dollar and fetch retail prices for it. im serious, I wont step into a WM.
Im looking to buy a TV" I know I can go to Wallyworld and get one cheaper...but, my friend owns a TV shop and I will go thru him....even if its 200 bucks more. obviously it wont be American made because there is no such thing anymore...but at least it will help him out....
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2011 at 2:30pm
Good decision Eric, I do the same thing. I go to the locally owned hardware store, the locally owned tire store, do some shopping at the neighborhood market, etc. It will be a wasteland of box stores if we let the local guys all go out of business. I rarely go to Walmart, in fact over the past few years it's generally when I need something at off hours when they are the only place open.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2011 at 2:32pm

when the day comes when Walmarts are ghost towns, I will celebrate.

I wouldn't start planning the party any time soon.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 1:47am

whats up with that dude in Arizona? ?

He is your run of the mill nut Job, based on what I have heard and my 25 years as a Paramedic, I would guess paranoid Schizophrenia. Very scarry people. I Feel bad for all involved, I hope he does not get off easy because he is "sick" this guy shot a nine year old girl in the chest, not that any one target is really more or less tragic, but anyone with kids and most without know how precious and fragile they are, this guy is pure evil and needs to go away forever, one way or another.
The fact that within hours the usual suspects were using this for political gain is sickening. You would think the media, and big mouth elected officials would have some shame, but they jumped in full force with no facts before the blood was dried on the sidewalk. What is wrong with people?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 2:03am
[/QUOTE] What is wrong with people?[/QUOTE]

Good question. I agree, not the time to talk politics. From everything I've read Congresswoman Giffords is a genuinely good, caring person. A federal judge is killed, a 9 year old, a political staffer, a dozen people wounded. What kind of animal does something like that? If only the coward had enough guts to turn the Glock on himself we wouldn't have to go through a trial, I'm not interested in hearing a word the guy utters.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 2:03am

when the day comes when Walmarts are ghost towns, I will celebrate. they buy that chinese sht for a penny on the dollar and fetch retail prices for it. im serious, I wont step into a WM.
Im looking to buy a TV" I know I can go to Wallyworld and get one cheaper...but, my friend owns a TV shop and I will go thru him....even if its 200 bucks more. obviously it wont be American made because there is no such thing anymore...but at least it will help him out....

Sorry but I still love my walmart, they provide competition that keeps things cheap for all of us. I went to my newly remodeled walmart for the first time yesterday, It is the new version that looks like a big blue Target Greatland. Now that they have Kmart down for a ten count Target is clearly in their sights. Whoops, I can't say that anymore or I am advocating a killing spree. Wait a minute, their company logo is a target? What does that mean? Are they in with Sarah Palin? Are they promoting violence? Political correctness is all so confusing.
1987 Ski Nautique

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 2:59am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Wait a minute, their company logo is a target? What does that mean? Are they in with Sarah Palin? Are they promoting violence? Political correctness is all so confusing.

Dave you slay me, that is hilarious... We have run amok with PC!
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 9:16am
We have run amok for much longer. Our nation's capital is located in the state of Virginia...named for a virgin queen of England...C'mon, did it start when we learned to farm?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 9:56am
OMH, I am very very surprised at you.....they are providing a Monopoly and knocking every small business around them out.
once they are the only one stop shop, they will name their own prices. really, I know for a fact that their food is at the same price as everyone else if not more. when it comes to a nickle Im Johnny on the spot, My wife will sneak there with her mother and I will look at the reciept, just an everyday item like milk is a dollar more than where i normally shop.....
really do some comparisons and post, I think its just a matter of you get the deer in the headlight look when you walk in there....80 fcn registers and 2 trailer queens working them, ask one of them how proud they are to be a Walmart employee...to me it boils down to corporate America in 1930, I wouldnt be surprised that one day it will be owned by the reds when Mr. Waldo sells out, like the Annheiser family....take your money and fcn run
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 10:01am
A 22 year old more opinionated than Dave? lol, my heart goes out for the loss of those people....alotta rage out there, at 22 the only thing i thought about was vertical slice...not politics
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 10:05am
Can you guy's imagine what the commercials will be like for the 012 election?
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 10:07am

Can you guy's imagine what the commercials will be like for the 012 election?

Absolutly not. Sears nows sells the '6th sense' in a washing macine...guess most of us will be out of bidness?!!?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 10:09am
those dumb Americans, under their breath, What a mockery this piece of ground has become
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 10:33am

OMH, I am very very surprised at you.....they are providing a Monopoly and knocking every small business around them out.
once they are the only one stop shop, they will name their own prices. really, I know for a fact that their food is at the same price as everyone else if not more. when it comes to a nickle Im Johnny on the spot, My wife will sneak there with her mother and I will look at the reciept, just an everyday item like milk is a dollar more than where i normally shop.....
really do some comparisons and post, I think its just a matter of you get the deer in the headlight look when you walk in there....80 fcn registers and 2 trailer queens working them, ask one of them how proud they are to be a Walmart employee...to me it boils down to corporate America in 1930, I wouldnt be surprised that one day it will be owned by the reds when Mr. Waldo sells out, like the Annheiser family....take your money and fcn run
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 10:35am
My thoughts exactly. I try to avoid Walmart. Unfortunately, If I'm out and need a waterhose, a steak, a bar of soap and a universal remote, Walmart is where i'd go. I hate every step I take in there though and would rather it not exist
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 11:41am
What Eric says about Walmart pricing is very true. On a diesel site I follow a few guys were touting oil prices at "Wally World", you could buy Rotella cheaper than anywhere, etc. I checked and they were right - it was a dime a quart cheaper than Autozone, but a few other brands were cheaper at Autozone. Now I realize Autozone is a national chain too, but I can be in and out in 1 minute, know a couple people behind the counter, and like buying auto parts at an auto parts store, not a clothing/food/tools/furniture/toy store.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 9:03pm

I know defending walmart is not a popular thing to do but they say whether you shop at walmart or not, just having them in the market saves the average american family 2 grand a year, I am thankful for that because I do not have an extra 2 grand lyiing around. Not to back pedal but they are one of many stores I patronize. I do not buy groceries ther because they rarley have everything I want and I do not want to shop twice. When you shop you have to do your homework about pricing, and I do patronize my favorite neighborhood shops to keep them around. I understand where you guys are coming from. To each his own.
1987 Ski Nautique

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 9:07pm
Buy in bulk and you get smaller prices. That why you always end up at big boys place. Nothing to do with a monoply.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 10:09am
and you fell for that marketing Bull***************????????? 2 grand a year? thats probably based on a family of 8, 5 cars in the drive...and worst case scenario.
I did see this show coupon wars, the guy spent 180 bucks on 5700.00 worth of food, but i thought to myself, what the hell is this guy going to do with 400 bottles of hand soap, if it was Hollywood i could understand.
Im going to try this weekend to randomly pick 10 items and go to walmart and to my local Giant Eagle, if you guys list 10 food items so I wont be bias I will check the prices, of course it will be with whatever each store offers on double coupons or rebates...make sure its brand name, lets start with A-1, and oreos
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 9:21pm
Eric, I have never heard walmart market the 2 grand thing, I believe it was an economists estimate. As I said, I do not shop walmart for food, they do have some bargains on merchandise but so much is private branded that you will have a hard time comparing directly. My guess is walmarts cheapest hooded sweatshirt is less expensive than Targets, but quality is likely lower also.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 9:24pm
I heard Donald Trump Interviewed on the radio today. He sounded very presidential and had some Interesting ideas on foriegn policy including billing to fight wars for other countries. (Acutally a 20 year reimbursment schedule.) It would be worth the vote for him just to hear his victory speech. "Barack...Your fired"
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 10:07am
I really did like his thoughts on taxing the sht out of China's imports.
what bothers me, is he for the people or for the trump? But. i would take a chance cause I really dont foresee any up and comings for the job.
run the country like a business unlike what they are use to now......organized crime
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 10:36am
I wouldn't want Trump. Beyond the personality, the guy has failed in business nearly as many times as he's succeeded, goes bankrupt and moves on. Not a great business mind at all.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 11:03am
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

I wouldn't want Trump. Beyond the personality, the guy has failed in business nearly as many times as he's succeeded, goes bankrupt and moves on. Not a great business mind at all.

And we all know any barefooter that has fallen is no good.....except the ones that learn from the fall and get back up to master it. I will take someone that failed and learned over an Obama that had never been behind the boat (Tuber at best).
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 11:06am

what bothers me, is he for the people or for the trump?

I am no longer so nieve to think any politician isnt out at least partialy for themselves, my guestion is "Is what is good for them also good for the country?" I have to think a strong economy, strong dollar, low oil costs, low unemployment are all good for the Donald.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2021222324 25>
  Share Topic