NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Correct Craft" Shifter Knobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 13>
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2010 at 7:04pm
Ok...I´ll make sure to take pics when installed in the boat...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 3:40pm
Ron in Rochester. Your money order was received today. I will try and get your shifter knob out today... Tomorrow at the latest.
bj
hasbeenskier
bretlevy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretlevy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2010 at 1:13pm
Got the knob and emblem. Awesome! Not exactly sure how I want to attach the emblem yet, but that may be my Sunday afternoon project! :)

Thanks BJ

'81 SN 20th Anniversary
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 6:53pm
bj check is on the snail mail...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2010 at 2:17pm
Seb,
Received $ today... mailing priority tomorrow at the latest.
Thanks,
bj
hasbeenskier
82 Nautique 1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82 Nautique 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2010 at 3:27pm
Received my Red Shifter knob. Wow !! looks cool, everyone is asking "Where did you get that" Nice job   
Original Owner " Dennis"

1982 Nautique
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2010 at 3:22pm
mail arrived yesterday!! looks cool...tnks
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2010 at 5:09pm
Seb,
Glad you like it.
THANKS
bj
hasbeenskier
rbodhorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbodhorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2010 at 3:40pm
The product you have created are BETTER than the original shifter knob that came with the boat. Thanks for the prompt service in getting the order out! I would highly recommend these knobs to anyone in search of quality craftsmanship!!   

Ron
Rochester, NY
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2010 at 7:09pm
I have the pictures will post them later..
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2010 at 11:30pm
before

after
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2010 at 12:05am
its supposed to go that way right?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2010 at 9:00am
Perfect! Are you pleased with the yellow color? I know we had talked about the gold emblem first.
bj
hasbeenskier
nedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2010 at 10:35pm
will these shifter knobs screw onto a 1996 nautique shifter?
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2010 at 4:25pm
I you have the same shifter as the one on the pictures above it certainly will..anyway I´m positive it fits any morse shifter as the thread never changed.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2010 at 8:51pm
He is correct 3/8X24 thread. no problem.
bj
hasbeenskier
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2011 at 2:26am
Bumping thread for 'newbies'
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2011 at 7:29pm
Thanks Buddy,
hasbeenskier
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2011 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by hasbeenskier hasbeenskier wrote:

Perfect! Are you pleased with the yellow color? I know we had talked about the gold emblem first.
bj

I never answer this one!! Yes I´m very pleased with it..
levinmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levinmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 11:30am
Good morning B.J.,

I am wondering if these shifer knobs are still available, I would like to order a white one if available? Talk to you soon.

Thanks
levin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2011 at 2:57pm
Mark,
Good talking to you. Let me know when you are ready.
B.J.
hasbeenskier
levinmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levinmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2011 at 1:04am
Hey B.J.,

Sent everything in the mail on Friday, you should be getting it in the mail on Mon. or Tues. hopefully. I put all my info in the envelope, so if you have any questions, give me a ring. Talk to you later.

Thanks,

Mark
levin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2011 at 1:50am
Mark,
Your shifter knob is being mailed tomorrow.
thanks,
bj
hasbeenskier
levinmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levinmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2011 at 10:30am
Thanks for the update B.J.

Look forward to seeing how it looks on the boat. Nice doing buisness with you. Have a good season down there, 32 this morning and still cold for a little while longer around here. Thanks again.

Mark
levin
Daveinater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2011 at 12:10pm
Sebastian,

I like the look of your shifter knob...I was wondering what color I would want to go with. Do you like the gold with our color scheme?

BJ, what colors do you still have available?

Thanks!

Dave

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2011 at 8:29pm
Dave,
Pick one...any one... I got you covered.
By the way...nice rig. Are coming down for the river run?
bj
hasbeenskier
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2011 at 8:37pm
B.J.,
I would like to order a dark blue one and a yellow one. Email me the price and shipping and payment instructions for a check. Todd Benjamin, 1014 Cherokee Rd, Scotia, New York 12302. Thanks, very much.
Daveinater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2011 at 9:18pm
Hey bj, thanks. My wife will kill me ("why did we need THAT for the boat??") but I will order one. Let me look at the colors again and wait to hear from Sebastian (we both have the same wierdo colors on our boats).

As for the River Run, would love to be there but until I ditch my desk job (a term-limited position....one more year to go), I'll be tied down there and unable to attend. There's always next year...!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 1:14pm
Todd,
Look at the very first post on this topic. Instructions are posted there.
thanks,
bj
hasbeenskier
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 2:44pm
B. J., I'll be in Florida during the week of Mar 21, and can stop by and pick up a dark blue and a yellow, and do cash, if that works for you?? Thanks, Todd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 13>
  Share Topic