NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wisconsin politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678>
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 5:34am
Originally posted by Hansel Hansel wrote:

I shudder to think what type of person would support Walker now. As I have said MANY times before, EVEN IF you agree with the ends how can you justify these means? Just imagine how pissed you would be if Democrats did this? If you would be mad in that case you should at the very least have sympathy for those that oppose this bill. Otherwise you are nothing but a petty hypocrite.

Sorry for the strong words, but you simply cannot have it both ways.

For three weeks I have been talking about the importance of the process and calling foul on the democrats for not following the rules by leaving the state, and all I have heard is "the ends justify the means." Now when the republicans take a play from the democcrat book everyone is screaming foul? Who are the hypocrits? I dont have to imagine what it is like for the dems to abuse the process, I have watched them do it Wisconsin for the last three weeks. I also saw healthcare rammed down our throats sideways with the bill being passed through reconcilliation. Guess what, apparently the republicans have been watching and learning. The rules are now changed, just as I have expressed concern about. How can you be mad when you finally see the playing field levelled for a change. Sorry for the strong words, but you simply cannot have it both ways.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 10:11am
At the end of the day, it seems to me that the pubby's are only squeezing the middleclass again....Oh, im all for union busting a matter of fact opening Friday is the Danny Green story, John Nardi, all the longshoreman union guys here in Cleveland. there is some history there and some close ties.
somethings i can talk about, im not bshting, but i worked with alot of these guys when I was a kid, my first taste of that is when i was 14, going to a well known company and picking up 55 gallon barrels of whatever it was, taking it to the dump to a pre-dug hole and dumping them in there, the only thing exchanged was envelopes and hand shakes. I had no idea at the time what was going on, and didnt realize these antics until the guy I was working for was handcuffed to his steering wheel and the car was caught on fire. im not talking out of school but these were the things that went on.
Once i see the movie i can probably elaborate on more of the going ons of these union guys, I know its not at the state level but i would guess there is alot of corruption and handshakes at the state level also
"the things you own will start to own you"
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Hansel Hansel wrote:

I shudder to think what type of person would support Walker now. As I have said MANY times before, EVEN IF you agree with the ends how can you justify these means? Just imagine how pissed you would be if Democrats did this? If you would be mad in that case you should at the very least have sympathy for those that oppose this bill. Otherwise you are nothing but a petty hypocrite.

Sorry for the strong words, but you simply cannot have it both ways.

Hansel,
First off Walker has to make cuts. The whole justificastion is making cuts to the budget so the state will not get any worse. Put the budget back in black and get out of the red. But you would probally rather cut school teachers, lay off police officers etc than cut union benefits.

And far as demmi's would never do this? hhhhhmmmmmmmm well they did do it, and walker is cleaning the house with it. Unions is democrate!! Thats why they broke.. Loook at all the democrat states, there all broke!!!!!!!!!!! CA,OH,ILL,WI And when we the elephants come in and say you can not have this, you demmi's SAY, you cant do that!! That's not fair!! Bull crap, the free handout is over!! You are not gonna ever have a republican take away education for children, and adults and we damb sure are not going to disable fking security of the state or country. Freedom aint free!   
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 1:17pm
so, ski, when you go thru the Walmart register and find they forgot to ring something up when you get home, do you go back and pay for that item?
I really am in the middle on this issue, I keep swaying back and forth, I know what happens when they pull the unions and i kniow what happens to a state that turns to a right to work state.
not bashing the good people of Florida, but have you seen some of them lately? Florida took a big ***************, the wealth is gone down there except for Lebron.

this really does target the middleclass, but on the flipside there is no money to hand out...earlier i did say when times are good hand out all the fcn money you want and it will filter into society, but when times are bad you have to remember the gift horse
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 2:01pm
This was more of a game of chess than politics.

Republicans wanted to change Union positions.
Democrates did not so chose to leave the state to prevent the changes.
Republicans said in the 1st week that they did not need the Democrates to pass a Bill that contained the changes and asked them to come back.
Democrates said for 3 weeks that they would not come back to vote.
Republican made the changes without the Democrates.

I do not see the probem...

Democrates did what they said they would do
Republicans did what they said they would do.

Now the Democrates can go back to Wi and they and the Unions can start selling their message for the next elections.

I will say that if they continue to Protest vs Sell the message, it will hurt their positions. People do get tired of the yelling.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

so, ski, when you go thru the Walmart register and find they forgot to ring something up when you get home, do you go back and pay for that item?

Yes sir.. My conseious will not let me steal bro. If it aint mine, I dont deserve to have it. When something like that happens, it is the devil tempting you. Turn the other cheek.. Do right my friend.

I agree with you eric. And I agree with critter there too. It is not about sides, but walker (R) gets elected and was elected to fix the budget. He is there to say hey, the unions have been taking this amount, and we can not afford it anymore. So he is taking something away or negotiating for the state to be in the right state in budget funds. Just imagine what he will look like if he saves the state. And from his proposal and cuts I think WI will get there but the unions will not meet him half way.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 5:28pm
Unfortunately, I dont think anyone can win in the long run.. I live in a town of 25,000. We have lost aprox. 15,000 jobs..mostly union, in the last 20 years(steel,hardware,fasteners,etc).

The high-paying jobs in the area today are what the union steel workers were making in the 80's. It is a world economy... we cant compete with the "off shore" factories paying employees 2 bucks a day. (They REALLY need to unionize) Its a double edged sword.. we all want job security/good pay&benefits. Problem is it cost REAL dollars to do, which adds cost back into our products... thus making us less competitive.

Someone has to make an attempt to balance these budgets. You and I cant live constantly borrowing money. The governments is broke.. Their traditional way has been to get it from us. WE AINT GOT NO MORE TO GIVE.

There is no simple answer... I just get tired of the "Dem+Rep game". Very few of them really understand what the average Joe, union or non-union, is going thru.

Fact is, this nation IS in a MESS ......both FINANCIALLY & MORALLY.....

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Their traditional way has been to get it from us. WE AINT GOT NO MORE TO GIVE.

I already gave an answer for this. Tax corporations & the immensely wealthy. They DO have more to give.

Fact is, this nation IS in a MESS ......both FINANCIALLY & MORALLY.....

I agree with this. The question then becomes why?

All I am saying about the mess in Wisconsin is that it is a mess. An unnecessary one. I didn't realize that I had suddenly been transported into a Russian-style "democracy." You all can point your fingers at the Democrats all you want, and I would agree that you have a strong argument. But then you ALSO must recognize the myriad of abuses by the Republicans as well. Stop being apologists for bad government. One day it will be you they are after.

Cheers
"The only prudence in fishermen is that designed to set the stage for taking yet another, and perhaps a longer, chance." -Aldo Leopold
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 8:13pm
Hansel,

I own a business that IS a corp. I CAN ASSURE YOU there is NO money left in this corp. to tax... (read 1/3 of the sales we had 4 years ago) The other "problem" is my wife and I are both in the business.. SO this frickin recession took TWO incomes with it when our sales went south.

Taxing the Immensely wealthy would be good, but they own the majority of the politicians votes.

Did you see me defend either party? They are both CLUELESS.. Everyone wants to play the dem-vs-repub card. All the while we (the working/middle class) take it in the shorts.

No one commented on my post about the prevailing wages on page 5 ... heres a copy again.
................................................................................................................................................

Not to get too far off track here, but to show how stupid things have gotten,

a few years ago we bid to supply cabinetry to the county health department in the county where I live. I have worked with the non-union contractor doing the labor on the project for years. On this job he had to pay "prevailing wages" (???) and RAISE his normal hourly rate by aprox 15-20%, as well as all of the sub-contractors he hired..(plumbers, electricians, roofers, masnory,etc)

Reason?...

There were state and federal grants to help pay for the project. Tell me how it can be justified by ANYONE to pay more for any project, yet alone a public one? It is OUR TAX MONEY PAYING FOR IT!!!!

To insult the situation even more, He had to open his books to the union to prove the wages being payed....Even tho he complied with the wages, the union still had pickets up during most of the project.

What is wrong with this picture?

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This is our government at work? ..
.I dont know what you do for a living, but this type of cr@p is just plain STUPID. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out this is not the best use of funds. Can anyone defend this? / am I missing something?

when you asked why? .....which part?

Financial? ..we've been discussing a bit here..

Morally? Our nation's start was based on Christian values... today the majority of the IDIOTIC POLITICIANS we have been speaking of, are trying to walk both sides of the fence, so as not to offend anyone. ... We could start another post on this as well...

ok, I'm off my soapbox..
........ next...

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 9:08pm
fwiw, i was listening....lol
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 9:12pm

fwiw, i was listening....lol

ooooops..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 10:45pm

Hansel,

No one commented on my post about the prevailing wages on page 5 ... heres a copy again.

I Read it and meant to reply, I think it has something to do with the Davis/bacon act (???) and it applies in Minnesota also, in a nutshell it insures the likely hood that union companies get all government contracts due to the barriers you talked about. This legislation was bought and paid for by the unions and illustrates how the cozy relationship between legilators and unions is ripping off the tax payer, and destroying competition for government contracts. The end result projects take longer and are more expensive, and we all suffer, unless of course you happen to be a union construction worker or the union.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 10:53pm
Well, president obama spent the day lecturing the country on the evils of bullys. In the meantime democrat supporting union thugs are sending death threats to Wisconsin republicans. Does anyone else see the irony. Remember the recent media outrage for Sarah palin using a targets for political races she thought were important? I bet we see about 10% of the coverage for the explicit death threats aginst republicans including "we know where you live" "we will kill you" and "we will place bombs in your homes, cars..." this from the party that lectures on accepting diversity, and tolerance. The irony is almost to much to take.
1987 Ski Nautique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 10:59pm
just found this online:........................................

Prevailing Wage: Protecting prosperity in your community
Welcome to the Illinois Prevailing Wage Council. We are a voluntary member organization dedicated to preserving and strengthening the laws that protect the men and women who work in the building and construction trades industry. It is our goal to ensure that all workers on public works construction projects are paid the wages and benefits that they deserve and that a level playing field is maintained for all contractors who build and service our infrastructure needs throughout Illinois. Illinois has strong prevailing wage laws due in large part to Labor's efforts past and present along with a dedicated Department of Labor that looks out for workers to ensure their rights are protected. We will continue to work each and every day to help provide these protections to all working people and contractors who share in our mission by abiding by all provisions of the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act.

Mike Macellaio, President

................................................................................................................................................
Sounds more like a way to make union's more competative with the lower priced non-union contractor.

btw, here is a link to the site...

http://www.illinoisprevailingwagecouncil.org/
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
PAPA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 12:15am
What is wrong with making prevailing wage?. Prevailing wage does not say paying exorbitant wages, it just says pay what the going rate is, and I absolutely think that is fair. If everyone bidding on this contract pays the same for labor then the one who bids it with the lowest acceptable profits will win the bid. What wrong with that? American workers getting a fair wage. That is the main things unions worked for. Evidently on the contract in question the people working were used to working below the unions wages but I bet they were glad to get the union scale on that job. The union is just the common working stiff having a eduacated mouth negotiating for him, without them, we would be able to compete with country's like China for manufacturing jobs, but unfortunately we would be living like they do also. I have never been in a union in my life but I sure do respect them for what they did for the common man. We have to remember that every union contract was signed by both sides agreeing to it and assuming it would work. When it no longer works, at contract time negotate. I feel as though we Americans lost some of our voice, and I just hope we do not lose any more. Making outlandish claims that democrat union thugs are issuing death threats is also ridiculous. I am sure no one said "I am a union democrat thug and I am going to kill you" so leave the BS aside. We all know there are idiots on both sides of this fence. One last thing, I am glad this is over for now and they can get back to the real issue of the budget. Hopefully they can now get it balanced.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 12:32am
John, interesting point on wages.

I guess that my concern would be that when things start going down hill, as has occurred since the 90s, what would be the definition of
prevailing wage ?

Does the prevailing wage drop with the current economy ? Or does the union contract continue to demand the prevailing wage as they understand
it to be ?

Most non-union workers have accepted less wages or contacts in an effort
to continue business for they and their employees. Have the public and private unions followed suit ? I am not talking about no raises, I am talking about accepting less of a paycheck.

As I heard the other day, "Have you ever heard from unions a request for reduced wages or benefits at a bargining table ? "
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 12:35am
John, I did make an assumption on the death threat purps, just because something looks like a duck and act like a duck does not neccesarily mean it is a duck, could just be a loon. But the behavior certainly would not be inconsistant with some union tactics in the past. Ask Jimmy Hoffa if you can find him. I am not against anyone making any wage that they can command, but I would argue that union wages are not prevailing,(except for government work) they are artificialy maintained by things like the prevailing wage law. Private projects are built at much lower prices, Wouldnt the true prevailing wage be an average of all construction projects? Why do the unions get to negotiate what the prevailing wage is for non-union companies. Does that not infringe on the rights of a non-union company to decide how it runs its own business? It certainly raises the cost of government projects which raises my taxes.
1987 Ski Nautique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 12:48am

This contractor usually works for 15 to 20% less than he did on this particular government job. Of coarse he was glad to get the extra wage, who wouldnt? BUT, the simple fact still remains, the job could have been done for less than it was. Saving us our tax money.

If you were building a garage, would you not go with the lesser labor cost, saving you money, given all other factors were the same? Most businesses/ contractors set their "normal" prices/wages based on a number of things, including competition, overhead, etc.

I agree the unions had a place, time, and purpose, but I think most would also have to agree there have been numerous times they have tried to take advantage of situations as well.

It is/was easy for both sides to sign a contract when times were good...everybody was making money. Times have changed. Profits for most companies are tighter, while overhead keeps spiraling out of control.

Does anyone actually think they could run there own business, or household, like our government does? I refuse to bid on any State of Illinois projects because of all the red tape you need to inititially go thru. Plus, if you are "fortunate enough" to get the job, you will get paid on THEIR terms...sometimes MONTHS down the road. On the other hand, if I am even one day late with any of our paperwork to the state, expect a late charge. NO THANKS.

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 1:33am
You guys hear about the young teacher in the Milwaukee Public School System? She won an MVP award for her teaching ability. Due to union rules, she was laid off just a few days later in a larger teacher layoff.

Point being....union rules dictates Last In/First Out. Doesn't matter about merit or ability, only about how long you been doing it....and paying union dues. Doesn't seem right to me.

Maybe she could go over to Madison and get a job driving a bus and making $159K/year. Oh wait, she wouldn't have seniority in the bus drivers union.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 10:11am
its only a matter of time you guys, let nature take its coarse, history shows what happens when you pay out more than you take in....Walker is sending up warning flares, but these guys will die off with their last big paycheck in hand...the union will disolve and the ants will be replaced with other ants.
and like these LTV guys, UAW guys, Teamsters, they will be pacing the floor in a daze in amazement that such a large entity could close the cash register, muttering but, but but
mark my words, if they dont change they'll be looking for ghost jobs, once again flooding the job market.

Steve, you know what happens if you mistakingly short a guy 15 minutes on their paycheck, and you know what its like to work a month without a paycheck
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 10:17am
needless to say, I went to my daughters play last night, and my friends brother is the super for the Twinsburg city school district, he just accepted a job with the Independence school system bumping him to 142k a year from 138k, (info from local paper)
The Chrysler plant was responsible for approximately 20% of the tax base, it will be interesting with the tax base gone on what will happen to the school district
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 11:55am
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

Maybe she could go over to Madison and get a job driving a bus and making $159K/year. Oh wait, she wouldn't have seniority in the bus drivers union.

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 11:57am
Way to go Walker!! Great job sir... Now create those 250,000 jobs and relection is upon you...
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 12:18pm
Yep, good old Scott Walker got it done. All the libs are mad right now, but, once everybody see's the good it will do for the state longer term, they will cool down. This had to be done to make the state more competitive and to attract/retain companies and jobs. Mercury Marine almost pulled out a year or so ago. Harley was also talking about getting some concessions to keep plants in Wisc.   

Chuck Norris has got nothing on the Wisc gov. I hear he might be starring in a new tv series: "Walker, Wisconsin Tax Payer Hero". I'd watch!
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

David,
I couldnt find any info on the 159k bus driver job.. the highest paying BD I could find was "only" $117,000 in M.waukee. Of coarse I think that was in 2009.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 12:35pm

Steve, you know what happens if you mistakingly short a guy 15 minutes on their paycheck, and you know what its like to work a month without a paycheck

Eric,
Im a Corp, If it wasn't for that room full of money we dive into when we go hime at night, I would probably loose my sanity!

and i really dont remember what would happen if i shorted an employee 15 mins on a check.. Had to let him go 2 yrs ago. over 6 months of me not taking any $ home, while he was getting his full pay... all waiting for the recession to end.. It was an election year...things had to get better.. Right? ..STUPID ME
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 1:02pm
Steve....Do a search for "Bus Driver in Madison Wi makes $159,000". Quite a few links should come up. By the way, it was in 2009 he made the big bucks.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2011 at 10:43am
I guareentee this fwad bus driver is the biggest complainer.
Alot of the problems states are facing is the corrections systems, on average it costs the states aproximately 60k a year to feed and house offenders, privatizing may help and bring costs down, changing some of the laws to prevent the overcrowding such as drug laws, petty laws and slapping brcelets on these guys.
For instance here in Ohio, a guy was finally put to death after sitting on death row since 1982....we footed the bill.

I really like wht the guy is doing in Arizona with "tent city"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2011 at 5:01pm
It all kind of gets put in its place compared to 8.9 earthquakes, 23 foot walls of water and nuke plants melting down.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2011 at 10:14am
Dude, they got problems
this will kill Japans economy, and it will be Chernobyl all over again.
10000 dead, they are being kind, i really think it will push the 100k mark.
my heart is in the right place for these people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678>
  Share Topic