NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

302 teardown

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2011 at 12:19pm
Chris, looks like we were playing phone tag last night... I didnt check my VM but glad to hear that all went well! Definitely fill us in on how the boat runs out!

Remind me- youre still running the stock 450cfm Holley, Prestolite dizzy, and 12x14 Federal, right?
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2011 at 12:35pm
Tim, my cell service is terrible out at the lake. About 10 minutes into the break in run I saw you left a voicemail, was going to call you back and leave the phone on the swim deck but I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to get through.

Correct on the carb, dist and prop. I'll be really interested to see what this thing does now! And even more with a new prop. I'll be sure to pull numbers once we're out there.

Any advice for a break in procedure on the water?

PicturePat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 1:57pm
'78 on it's first lake test since rebuild!

Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 2:03pm
That last pic gets my vote for a calendar spot!
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 2:41pm
I know you are pumped! Great job Chris!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

That last pic gets my vote for a calendar spot!

+1
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by PicturePat PicturePat wrote:

'78 on it's first lake test since rebuild!

question?

isnĀ“t the finger supposed to face forward?
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 3:09pm
Thanks guys! We're still messing with some little things before we use it for a whole weekend. It's running great and should be good for a few more MPH!

Hopefully we can get the trans cable adjusted and the rear mounts to break loose and square away alignment tonight. Otherwise it's running pretty dang good right now.

You're right Kap, it was turned around by the PO, not sure why but it's on my to do list.

Should have some video to post before too long. Gotta get some real work done first tho!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 3:37pm
Chris man those are really fast hulls!

nwz hulls are real turtles! lol...
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 3:37pm
Looking good Chris and Pat!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
PicturePat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 3:54pm
This one is all Chris! I just get the sweet job of shooting it - hoping to get some more pics and video posted this weekend!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
  Share Topic