NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1819202122 79>
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 6:04pm
I am one of those that Obummer warned you about, I cling to my Bible and my GUNS in that order.........STICK A FORK IN THIS THREAD......................I'm Done......Billy
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Something is seriously amiss when the candidate is among the wealthiest and pays less than 15% for the years he was willing to release his returns,...............Oh boy, here we go again. Romney, like Buffett, lives on his investments which are taxed at a 15% divends rate vs. ordinary income which is taxed at ~35% or so. Remember, he already paid the higher tax on that money the first time around.   

and was one of the 47% who paid nothing in the years he refuses to release. ............... You are talking out your rear-end here John. You have no idea what Romney paid. I am sure you and I could live very handsomely for the rest of ours, and our childrens lives on the money Romney has paid in taxes for ONE year.

As a public employee for a small city I was required to disclose all of my income each year, which could be obtained by anyone under the FOIA, but a presidential candidate isn't required and refuses to do so. Gee, do you possibly see a problem there? He REALLY doesn't want people to know he is one of those 47% who paid nothing, and that he was directing Bain in a paid position when he said he had no involvement in it. .................Again, you are talking out of your rear here. You have no idea what he paid. By the way, why won't Obama open up his college records for us to look at? What is he hiding? We all know Romney is rich beyond our wildest dreams. Thank god he has paid this country his fair share. I am sure his $$$ took care of a lot of the 47% for a loooong time.

John....I read through your other posts too. Sorry to hear you were wounded in the line of duty. Appreciate the service you gave to the state of Illinois. I am sure there must have been plenty of scary moments. See my comments to some of your comments above.

My comments are after the ...........

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 6:37pm
I would think that by now if Romney had avoided paying taxes the IRS would have caught up with him. He made alot, had good accountants and paid what was required by law. None of us would have done it any differently. If he got a lower rate, then it was the system that was flawed, not the man.

Romney has provided the information that is required by law as a canidate. It is the system that is flawed, not the man.

So let's let this bone stay buried. Until the tax laws change and the requirements for a canidate change there is no issue here. You may not like it and may disagree on the merits but the fact is it is what it is.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

I am one of those that Obummer warned you about, I cling to my Bible and my GUNS in that order.........STICK A FORK IN THIS THREAD......................I'm Done......Billy

I really didn't feel the need to put a joint in this 17 year olds pocket when he sold this to me.

This one either

1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

I would think that by now if Romney had avoided paying taxes the IRS would have caught up with him. He made alot, had good accountants and paid what was required by law. None of us would have done it any differently. If he got a lower rate, then it was the system that was flawed, not the man.

Romney has provided the information that is required by law as a canidate. It is the system that is flawed, not the man.

So let's let this bone stay buried. Until the tax laws change and the requirements for a canidate change there is no issue here. You may not like it and may disagree on the merits but the fact is it is what it is.

You are missing the point entirely.
I did not suggest that he did something illegal. (well, except the little Medicare fraud here and a few other little things.

I am stating that I have a problem with someone who is promoting a tax code whereby an individual can shelter their earnings in the Caymen Islands or a Swiss bank account and pay less than 15% on them. And as if that's not enough, he and Ryan want to reduce their tax liabilities further.

Romney supervised company guilty of massive medicare fraud - Forbes

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 8:55pm

Did I miss something? Your political points with John are dead on but your personal attacks seem a little over the top.

John, You have my sincere respect and thanks for the job the career you chose and the service you performed. But your politics are still wack!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 9:05pm
So what has happened to our supposed foreign policy genius of a president? We have embassy's under attack in 20 countries? the administration claimed for days that these were spontaneous uprising in response to a video put on youtube in July! Now I head we had a three day advanced warning from Libya, but did not protect our ambassador. The attackers raise al qaeda flags over out embassies and it took till today to for Obama to acknowledge they were terrorism? I thought if we just apologized to the world they would love us?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Did I miss something? Your political points with John are dead on but your personal attacks seem a little over the top.

John, You have my sincere respect and thanks for the job the career you chose and the service you performed. But your politics are still wack!

Thank you, but no thanks are necessary. It isn't like they didn't pay me out of your tax dollars. I believe that if I take them, I owe the taxpayers my best effort. I just wanted to point out that we are not out there putting joints in 17 year olds pockets, but I think everyone knows that..

Remember, one man's wack is another's solemn belief. Always good to hear from you.
Thank you for not making your personal opinions a personal attack on anyone. That is the art of a good argument.
Lets keep this civil, we don't need another one flying off the handle on us!

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 9:22pm
       " . I have been beaten, bitten, spit on, punched,
          had feces thrown at me, shot at, and have heard every insult possible. "    

John you are aware that only makes you an opposing team fan at a boston bruins game

dont mind the editing
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

" . I have been beaten, bitten, spit on, punched,
          had feces thrown at me, shot at, and have heard every insult possible. "    

John you are aware that only makes you an opposing team fan at a boston bruins game
I readily admit that most hockey fans are much tougher than me, leave alone the players! BTW, Bobby Hull lived in the town I worked in back in the days he was playing. I never met him though.

dont mind the editing

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 9:41pm

Thank you, but no thanks are necessary. It isn't like they didn't pay me out of your tax dollars. I believe that if I take them, I owe the taxpayers my best effort.

I am not buying it John. That job takes a dedication that exceeds the pay grade. As a paramedic I regularly experienced the point of transition between "I cant believe I get paid to do this" and "I don't get paid nearly enough for the $#!% I have to do" I have no doubt that I am only still here due to the dedication and professionalism of the police officers working in the seven cities in which I served. Paramedics save lives, Cops save the paramedics. Again Thank you.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 10:10pm

Thank you, but no thanks are necessary. It isn't like they didn't pay me out of your tax dollars. I believe that if I take them, I owe the taxpayers my best effort.

I am not buying it John. That job takes a dedication that exceeds the pay grade. As a paramedic I regularly experienced the point of transition between "I cant believe I get paid to do this" and "I don't get paid nearly enough for the $#!% I have to do" I have no doubt that I am only still here due to the dedication and professionalism of the police officers working in the seven cities in which I served. Paramedics save lives, Cops save the paramedics. Again Thank you.

I believe paramedics have a much higher burn out rate. Your face is the last one that many see. You carry that home with you every day. In the town I worked in the police go out with every ambulance call, but it is spread over a force of 75 officers. I only served in uniform for 8 years, so I had limited exposure. Watching people die despite your best efforts is very hard psychologically. We would usually beat the paramedics to the scene, but when the back door slammed it wasn't our game any longer. When people meet firefighters and paramedics they always expect a warm smile. Most people have no idea what tragedies those eyes have seen and the toll it takes. Coming home after a tour and sitting down for a meal with your young children can be very difficult after one of these incidents.

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 11:01pm
But you do support Obamas give away to anyone benefits. Make it easy, no restrictions. Entitlements for all, just for the asking, and oh yea we'll just tax the rich.

There are not enough rich so he will tax everybody.

It didn't work for Robin Hood it won't work for Obama

Romneys way may not be the best but it is a hell of alot better.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 11:18pm

But you do support Obamas give away to anyone benefits. Make it easy, no restrictions. Entitlements for all, just for the asking, and oh yea we'll just tax the rich. ......... my insert

OK, at the same rate everyone else pays!

There are not enough rich so he will tax everybody.

It didn't work for Robin Hood it won't work for Obama............my insert

May I remind you that Robin Hood was a fictional character in English folklore. Fictional characters always have difficulty making their scheme work in reality.

Romneys way may not be the best but it is a hell of alot better.

Give benefits to anyone? Tell me how to qualify!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 11:18pm

I believe paramedics have a much higher burn out rate. Your face is the last one that many see. You carry that home with you every day. In the town I worked in the police go out with every ambulance call, but it is spread over a force of 75 officers. I only served in uniform for 8 years, so I had limited exposure. Watching people die despite your best efforts is very hard psychologically. We would usually beat the paramedics to the scene, but when the back door slammed it wasn't our game any longer. When people meet firefighters and paramedics they always expect a warm smile. Most people have no idea what tragedies those eyes have seen and the toll it takes. Coming home after a tour and sitting down for a meal with your young children can be very difficult after one of these incidents.

24 years in a paramedic uniform for me. My coworkers now wonder how I can be so cheerful after a day of pounding floors when things are going wrong. They just don't understand what a bad day really is. I still would not trade those 24 years, although I maybe should have worked for a government entity instead of a private.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 11:24pm

Swallow your pride and independence and just ask. There is a program for nearly everybody. GE gets money to build and sell otherwise unprofitable windmills. Farmers get paid to not farm. Workers get paid to not work. Ethanol plants get paid to produce and sell otherwise unprofitable gas. people get paid to study the mating habits if the teensy fly. There is no end.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 11:55pm

Swallow your pride and independence and just ask. There is a program for nearly everybody. GE gets money to build and sell otherwise unprofitable windmills. Farmers get paid to not farm. Workers get paid to not work. Ethanol plants get paid to produce and sell otherwise unprofitable gas. people get paid to study the mating habits if the teensy fly. There is no end.

No, there is no end to the things you can learn if you do research.

ARE YOU AWARE:
Use of the Fruit Fly and other insects have been such a workhorse in science labs, and that two Americans and a German won a Nobel prize in 1995 by using fruit flies to discover how genes control the human body's development.

Remarkably, the fruit fly has about 75 percent of known human disease genes. Thus it’s an ideal model for studies of disease. It is cheaper to feed than lab mice. And it produces a new generation every two weeks or so.

When some bubbleheaded politician like John Kline, a Minnesota Republican, scoff at this kind research it is obvious they are clueless. Do they think advances in medicine and technology are found in the kitchen junk drawer. This is why we are falling so far behind.

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 11:59pm

GE gets corporate welfare to the tune of $4,000,000,000 and pays essentially no tax in this country.

Farm subsidies have been reduced dramatically in the past few years. Farmers are now growing corn to make ethanol instead of being paid to do nothing

The money spent on ethanol plants employs thousands, and those dollars don't go to our "friends" in the middle east.

No, there is no end to the things you can learn if you do research.

ARE YOU AWARE:
Use of the Fruit Fly and other insects have been such a workhorse in science labs, and that two Americans and a German won a Nobel prize in 1995 by using fruit flies to discover how genes control the human body's development.

Remarkably, the fruit fly has about 75 percent of known human disease genes. Thus it’s an ideal model for studies of disease. It is cheaper to feed than lab mice. And it produces a new generation every two weeks or so.

When some bubbleheaded politician like John Kline, a Minnesota Republican, scoff at this kind research it is obvious they are clueless. Do they think advances in medicine and technology are found in the kitchen junk drawer. This is why we are falling so far behind.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 12:07am
Explain this "GE gets corporate welfare to the tune of $4,000,000,000 and pays essentially no tax in this country".

You're so in the tank for the Dems, Obama and the Progressives that it's difficult to believe anything you say. You can rationalize anything. You can learn a lot if you do research, but you can also find a source on the web to tell you whatever it is you want to hear.

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 12:36am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Explain this "GE gets corporate welfare to the tune of $4,000,000,000 and pays essentially no tax in this country".

You're so in the tank for the Dems, Obama and the Progressives that it's difficult to believe anything you say. You can rationalize anything. You can learn a lot if you do research, but you can also find a source on the web to tell you whatever it is you want to hear.

How about this. I would imagine you would trust Forbes and the company's own tax returns.

http://www.forbes.com/2011/04/13/ge-exxon-walmart-apple-business-washington-corporate-taxes.html

cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 12:40am
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 12:49am
You would imagine wrong. I don't trust any source, especially this year, but I don't believe that GE doesn't pay taxes or received 4,000 million in corporate welfare, whatever corporate welfare means. It's a pretty broad term.

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 1:22am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

You would imagine wrong. I don't trust any source, especially this year, but I don't believe that GE doesn't pay taxes or received 4,000 million in corporate welfare, whatever corporate welfare means. It's a pretty broad term.

Reality is not swayed by your personal beliefs.
Check GE's corporate statement. As a stock holder, I get them in the mail, but they are available on the interweb.
They don't call it GE accountimagination for nothing!
A big surprise in the report, WalMart pays its share.

ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 5:06am
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

No, I won't explain (not sure I have the answers), but, I will ask you a question.

If you are unhappy with the income growth of the striving and middle classes, how should this problem be solved?

A.) Tax the wealthier classes and redistribute the money to the lower classes?

OR

B.) Create the correct conditions so new businesses can be started, and people can hire the lower classes to help lift their income?

By the way there OOW, you are sounding a lot like an "OWS" type with all that talk of the 1% and income distribution issues.

I hope I get a serious response instead of the snarkey Tea Party, and Romney comments. Would really like to see what your thinking is to lift EVERYONE'S inccome.

PS: You do know that the top 1% pay ~40% of all Federal Income Taxes don't you? And that the bottom 50% pay ~0% of Federal Income Taxes??

As likely as it may seem to you, those choices suck.
A} sucks because "redistribution" implies the rich take zero benefit from the tax, and that is still under contention apparently.

B} is a bad choice for me to because I don't agree your party is able to accomplish that goal, nor do I think the riches place in this is to "hire the poor to help lift their income" when your party is constantly fighting for lower wages and less jobs.

You and I just disagree on how to get there, that much we agree on.

Those were serious comments. Didn't you post a pic of you in front of the Romoney bus? I mean, REALLY, didn't you support all the other GOP candidates before this one? He selected Ryan and you fell right in line with the TEA party and promptly post, on this forum, how wonderful you think RYan is? But didn't know about his "budget" failure?
I just thought someone had to be paying you to post the way you do.

To me, this discussion went way past "snarky", a long time ago, and many threads before this one.   

By the way, your last bit;

"PS: You do know that the top 1% pay ~40% of all Federal Income Taxes don't you? And that the bottom 50% pay ~0% of Federal Income Taxes??"

That bottom fifty you state includes the elderly, students, young workers, and people that DO NOT MAKE ENOUGH to pay Federal Income Taxes.
But,
they do pay Payroll Tax, which the rich don't, or only up to 100k. That's done in what, 1 paycheck? Payroll tax free after that.

I still think the middle class gets screwed by your party. You may be able to work up from the poor to the working middle class. But aren't working from there to the top 1%, with your own two hands and gray matter, you don't do that yourself.     

Wanna know how I think a good way to increase EVERYONES income? Not an expert or anything, but Romoney is exactly like Bush, but a little quicker, and that era was pretty damn bad. So bad, it carried over for a long time.
It's not the party, it's their politics.
If we let the professionals do everything it takes all the fun out of youtube
ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 5:38am

Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

I really didn't feel the need to put a joint in this 17 year olds pocket when he sold this to me.

This one either

How did you figure out the pick up truck was full of dope?      

Great pics and awesome stories. I've got alot of respect for officers, most of them can keep their cool far far better than I ever could hope to. I tell you now, if I was ever spit on, he'd be eating his teeth.

I used to work with them often while owning a "few" tow trucks and many contracted towns and counties. That was before "jaws of life" was common in the small towns around here, and wreckers did the heavy lifting and pulling and were dispatched 10-33.    Thanks to the firefighters, with proper training, the job is done better now.

So Dave, John and all firefighters and EMT's, you deserve a Thanks, if you want it or not.

If we let the professionals do everything it takes all the fun out of youtube
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 5:07pm
Since a couple seem entertained by the photos I posted, here are a few more just for giggles.

Making kilos just like grandma used to make, from our old family recipe. Yes, they are real!

Sir, I would like to ask you, what's in your bags?

Two of my UCVs. (under cover vehicles)

The UCB (under cover boat)

I don't miss it, but it was fun while I was doing it. Retirement and CCs are more my speed these days.

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 6:44pm
Wow so cool and so smart. Damn, we are not worthy to be in your presence. Plus your a Reverand. Do you have a cape and tights too?
Maybe you should run for office and singlehandedly fix the country!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 6:55pm

Wow so cool and so smart. Damn, we are not worthy to be in your presence. Plus your a Reverand. Do you have a cape and tights too?

Since when did we mock people for posting pictures of themselves and thier toys on this site - closest thing in this thread to being of any value.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Since when did we mock people for posting pictures of themselves and thier toys on this site - closest thing in this thread to being of any value.

Unfortunately, that's what these threads lead to sometimes. Anyone know what happened to Critter? I believe the last time he was on was a few pages back over a month ago discussing politics with John.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 7:50pm

Cool? Smart? It is obvious you don't know me, I am seldom, if ever accused of being either one of these. I was often referred to a "The Nutty Professor" at work, with the emphasis on nutty.
As a matter of fact the following assessment of my work is why I posted the photos, which I have never done before anywhere on the Interweb. I will take this as hard earned lesson not to post any of these photos anywhere again.

"Whats wrong, cant you get a real job ??? A job,can you spell ,Work. WORK that requires a bit of sweat and the use of "grey matter" that you seem to short of. But then again , "Public Servant",this is a noble position.
We need more dog catchers and garbage collectors. Maybe a few more Tax Collectors to steal from ME and give to your uneducated ASS......."

I felt a little offended by this and wanted to demonstrate what we lazy union government employees do.
I never thought that I was stealing from the taxpayers when my paycheck was deposited every other week, and I worked hard to earn it. Today so much of the conversation is about how everyone who works for unions or the government is lazy and screwing the system. My job was no more important than what others do, and possibly less important than most. (well, maybe more important than the guy who invented the pet rock). Certainly the city building inspectors, forestry department, parks department, firefighters, paramedics, road builders, garbage collectors, and dog catchers (CSOs or Community Service Officers where I come from) provide services that are essential for the health, enjoyment, and safety of our citizens. Most of us make contributions to society, the country, and mankind. It is who we are as a country. Why are we so hateful?
BTW, I do have some tights and a cape, but they have been reserved for the exclusive viewing of my wife.
If this thread heats up a little more I may post a photo, it will be the death blow to "you didn build that" to all but those with the strongest of stomachs.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1819202122 79>
  Share Topic