NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2324252627 79>
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 2:32am
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

Anybody watch the debate tonight? I think Romney swept the floor with Obama. Romney was crisp, clear, and dominate. Obama was off his game.

Maybe Obama should have used his fake southern black minister accent tonight!

+1

Very enjoyable. Even the lame stream media gave it to Romney. Bring on Debate #2.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 2:38am
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

I am not sure why my comment appeared in your quote box, I am going to chalk it up to the Android phone I am using.

At least you did not blame Bush!

Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Scientifically proven to be 47% Dig Boy!

Now that's a tag line
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 2:47am
Easy on The Rev. john b, his boy just got whupped.. Loan him your line Rev. blame the phone,
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 2:53am
Breaking news *** romney destroy"s sock monkey *** breaking news
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 2:59am
If only Obama would have just had his teleprompter tonight.....and of course the media to filter what they want us to hear!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 3:21am
He had the Media, they can only filter so much.
1987 Ski Nautique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 3:23am
Anyone got a mop? Cleanup in isle "O"...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 4:34am
I watched the whole thing and still don't know what Romneys going to do but I did hear him say "it's never been tried". So he's not talking about Obamacare because that has been tried and it worked. Obama really got him with Clinton's budget surplus' and using the plan that created all that extra money, which should be used to pay down the national debt.

Has any Republican President ever created a budget surplus?

This is the life
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 9:05am
did i hear 2 trillion into defense? Johnny get your gun
"the things you own will start to own you"
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 12:52pm
Obama got whopped!! Bad! Had his tail between his legs. Even the tard libs said romney won. Wait till next thursday, Ryan will Biden the tard look stupid as well.

Romney/Ryan 2012 Baby
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 1:07pm
Romney cheated! Obama started the debate stating he did not want to talk about the last four years but rather the next four years. So what does Romney do? He keeps bringing up the last four years. That was not fair. And what's up with no teleprompters?
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

Romney cheated! Obama started the debate stating he did not want to talk about the last four years but rather the next four years. So what does Romney do? He keeps bringing up the last four years.

That was his focus. Just shows Obama needs a telepromter to speak. Which is full of lies. And showed him fumbling for words.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 1:51pm
Not hard to tell who paid attention in school was it!
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 9:37pm
I think we took the 47% down to about 43% yesterday.
1987 Ski Nautique

wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:12pm
Oblamer got Mitt Slapped.

Next week should be even more fun to watch.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 1:16am

I am not a conspiracy-type person, but I've never been able to see more clearly a president that has the potential to force martial law and strikes against civilians as Obama might try. I just get that gut feeling that he wouldn't be afraid to turn on Americans to remain in power or keep his agenda..billy
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 1:29am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

I am not a conspiracy-type person, but I've never been able to see more clearly a president that has the potential to force martial law and strikes against civilians as Obama might try. I just get that gut feeling that he wouldn't be afraid to turn on Americans to remain in power or keep his agenda..billy

I still have not ruled him out as the anti-christ

1987 Ski Nautique

GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 2:54am
Romney sent me a letter asking for money, he wants at least $5,000 but he says any amount is OK up to a maximum $75,800. He says he'd take $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, $25,000 or even $50,000 will help. He repeats this 4 times in a 4 page letter. He also says that I am one of America's most notable Republicans ....I don't know who he has me mixed up with but maybe some of you guys will write out a check and send it to him because I looked at his website and well you can't even read most of what he's trying to push due to a bad website design. I'd say thats about how he'd run the gov. He's going to do just like he did at GST steel, saddle us with ton's more debt and then close down America and sell it to China for a profit. So send him up to $75,800(hey we could pay off the deficit if everybody who votes for him would just kick in $75,800) what are you guys waiting for? send Mitt money now! he needs it bad!
This is the life
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 3:43am
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

Romney sent me a letter asking for money, he wants at least $5,000 but he says any amount is OK up to a maximum $75,800. He says he'd take $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, $25,000 or even $50,000 will help. He repeats this 4 times in a 4 page letter. He also says that I am one of America's most notable Republicans ....I don't know who he has me mixed up with but maybe some of you guys will write out a check and send it to him because I looked at his website and well you can't even read most of what he's trying to push due to a bad website design. I'd say thats about how he'd run the gov. He's going to do just like he did at GST steel, saddle us with ton's more debt and then close down America and sell it to China for a profit. So send him up to $75,800(hey we could pay off the deficit if everybody who votes for him would just kick in $75,800) what are you guys waiting for? send Mitt money now! he needs it bad!

I get emails from Romney's campaign asking for donations on a regular basis. It is really comical because they address me as ¥€&$, since that is what I used for my first name when I subscribed to their newsletters.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 3:46am

I get emails from Romney's campaign asking for donations on a regular basis. It is really comical because they address me as ¥€&$, since that is what I used for my first name when I subscribed to their newsletters.
Here is a recent one:

¥€&$,

This election is a clear choice: We can either stay on the path we're on, or forge a new one.

It was clear on the stage last night: Mitt is the man America must choose to move forward with on November 6.

In case you missed it, here are a few debate highlights: http://www.mittromney.com/donate/clear-choice

Don't be fooled -- the billion-dollar Obama machine will not go down without a fight.

That's why your support is more important than ever. We can't afford four more years like the last four years, and my husband needs your help to give America the real recovery it deserves.

Seize this day and donate.

Thank you,

Ann

Paid for by Romney for President, Inc.
www.MittRomney.com
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 10:09am
¥€&$,

That is pretty funny, I suppose if you subscribed to the President's emails with the same name, the results would be the same.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 10:46am
You could either send Mitt some money, or just let him keep debating Obama. Same results!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 10:47am
Everyone wants your money. I hate those phony surveys that are just a ploy to get a donation. The NRA is big on using those.

I guess the debate showed what happens when both sides have to stick with the issues.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 10:50am

Obama is the one with the proven history of saddling this country with tons(6 trillion so far) of debt. And the only president in 7 decades to get our credit rating downgraded (twice). If that is a rule out for you who are you going to vote for?
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 11:00am
Wasteful government spending story of the day.

The U.S. government paid a Chicago consultant hundreds of thousands of dollars to put on diversity training workshops that, according to one watchdog, included an exercise in which employees were told to chant "our forefathers were illegal immigrants."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/04/usda-diversity-training-session-included-illegal-immigrants-chant-group-claims/#ixzz28QPdtYk0

Exactly how does this make our USDA employees better employees? This is why we need higher taxes????? No new taxes till this crap is fixed and we can be sure our money will be well spent instead of thrown away!!!

1987 Ski Nautique

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 12:15pm
Dave when you stop using made up numbers like 6 trillion dollars then I can think about believing something else you spout.

Lots of ditto heads taking victory laps in the last day or so cause Mitt proved what everyone already knew, it is pretty easy to win a debate when you dont let yourself be slowed down by facts.

Unfortunately its not a great long term strategy, cause as we all know you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but well cant get fooled again! (yeah I know I am misquoting W but its Friday of a ccfan weekend I am in a mood for fun.

Anyhow..the jobs report spells the end of what little hope Mitt had…

My favorite Mittism was that he was going to create 12 million jobs in his first term due to his policys

Funny thats exactly how many jobs economists currently expect to be created in the next 4 years
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 12:30pm

John, I am always so impressed with your knowledge and success. I foward most everything you write to the committee to elect Romney/Ryan.

I am glad to see they realize your importance!
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Lots of ditto heads taking victory laps in the last day or so cause Mitt proved what everyone already knew, it is pretty easy to win a debate when you dont let yourself be slowed down by facts.

Unfortunately its not a great long term strategy, cause as we all know you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but well cant get fooled again! (yeah I know I am misquoting W but its Friday of a ccfan weekend I am in a mood for fun.

The more facts come out the more people going towards Romney. Obama is done fooling people. They are getting serious.
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

it is pretty easy to win a debate when you dont let yourself be slowed down by facts.

The beauty is we live in an age where it is so very easy for an American to do his own research before forming opinions. This is a double-edged sword though; as it requires the researcher to do his own homework and maintain an objective perspective. Objectivity is the more troublesome task.

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 12:56pm
Anybody else watch big bang?

I'm concerned about an upcoming episode: Dependapotomus Retaliation
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2324252627 79>
  Share Topic