NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2526272829 79>
Author
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Bruce, did you not see some of the "busts" he and that group of knuckle draggers claim to have made...Small amounts of contraband can add a few dollars to that "check" he recives on the 15th.
Surely a product of inner breeding........

Those weren't drugs from a bust, those were the drugs I took out of evidence and sold to pay for my summer home!       "inner breeding" ? Is that when it happens in the womb? I'm not sure. Just for the record "interbreeding" is the healthy breeding of people who are unrelated in characteristics. I won't bother to explain "inbred" to you, because I am sure you are an expert!
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 11:19pm

Bruce, did you not see some of the "busts" he and that group of knuckle draggers claim to have made...Small amounts of contraband can add a few dollars to that "check" he recives on the 15th.
Surely a product of inner breeding........

Those weren't drugs from a bust, those were the drugs I took out of evidence and sold to pay for my summer home!       "inner breeding" ? Is that when it happens in the womb? I'm not sure. Just for the record "interbreeding" is the healthy breeding of people who are unrelated in characteristics. I won't bother to explain "inbred" to you, ( if I get a divorce is she still my sister) because I am sure you are an expert!

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 11:27pm
My family tree, unlike yours john , forks......Billy
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 2:41am
Lee blames President Clinton for Bush's 8 years. When It was President Clinton that spoon fed Bushy Boy a surplus of CASH, no debt.

Billy needs to take his meds huh?
This is the life
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 2:51am
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

Lee blames President Clinton for Bush's 8 years. When It was President Clinton that spoon fed Bushy Boy a surplus of CASH, no debt.

And he was the one that put the banks in front of congress and lectured them on red lining (having standards). He then said you must make loans to those that cannot afford them so everyone can have a house. The banks said "No way" so Bill said don"t worry you don't need standards because the government will guarantee the bad loans so you can be as reckless as you want. Then Al Greenspan inflated the balloon with cheap loan rates. Bush just happened to be in the chair when the balloon finally burst.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 3:12am

Mine forks too, just not with each other!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 3:14am
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Mine forks too, just not with each other!
Sorry Billy but it was a great line.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 6:11am
Mitt Romney: "The 47%? I was completely wrong".

So what else is Mitt completely wrong about? His "plan"? His "I'm not going to raise raxes on the middle class"? I guess he thinks if he just comes clean that the 47% will forget.

This is the life
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 7:58am
so mister hypocritical (OMH)since Clinton created the housing mess and Bush just happened to be sitting in the chair, can we blame Obama's 4 years of Bushes Phuck ups (10 trillion worth, 8000 US soldiers, 500,000 yes 500,000, innocents in Iraq...yes they are all not evil, including kids and woman...you know b52 carpet bombing....can we not blame that on Obama because he is in that chair (now you know why Obama will be there for another 4) my qoute for the year "the right like to fight" and they sure love their guns
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 8:00am
maybe its the inner breeding?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 8:13am
what I have a real hard time dealing with is your so called Christians or even sprouting off Mormons sitting in church one day and killing the next, it baffles me, and to think they have a cult following cheering them on, we dont let are bullets get stale, only some relief the last 4, the world is basically a peaceful place. I believe it was FDR who talked about the industrialized war machine....for me, its not the man, its the morals
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 8:18am
and it really is funny on how you guy's never talk about it, probably because you know its wrong and not moral
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 10:14am
I had wondered how many of those drugs got consumed in the cruiser on Friday nights.

Billy, my son and I about busted a gut last night over the sock monkey.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

so mister hypocritical (OMH)since Clinton created the housing mess and Bush just happened to be sitting in the chair, can we blame Obama's 4 years of Bushes Phuck ups (10 trillion worth, 8000 US soldiers, 500,000 yes 500,000, innocents in Iraq...yes they are all not evil, including kids and woman...you know b52 carpet bombing....can we not blame that on Obama because he is in that chair (now you know why Obama will be there for another 4) my qoute for the year "the right like to fight" and they sure love their guns

Speaking of hypocritical. I own one gun and one box of amo. How big is your arsenal? Remember, you have bragged about it in the past and made it sound pretty substantial.

Bush is to blame for continuing to follow the everyone gets a house policy, although to his credit he was a few years ahead on Freddie and Fannie, he just did not have the votes in the democratically controlled congress to do anything about it.

Other than apologizing to the world what has Obama done differently than Bush in the middle East? Four years later we are still there, and our guys are still dying, the only difference is now they know they are dying for a policy that will not let them make a difference. How about Obamas new ventures? how did Libya work out for us. How many have died in the Arab spring that we supported? My view is to be the toughest guy on the playground, and mind your own business, and no one will be dumb enough to start something with you. If someone is dumb enough to push your buttons, pummel them mercilessly back into the stone age to send the message that you are to be respected. In other word if you must fight, fight to win. I would not describe Obama that way. I don't see Romney screwing it up any worse than Obama, but I do see Romney improving our economy. The guy is a bean counter at heart. He gets what it takes to make an economy vibrant.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 11:15am

Mitt Romney: "The 47%? I was completely wrong".

So what else is Mitt completely wrong about? His "plan"? His "I'm not going to raise raxes on the middle class"? I guess he thinks if he just comes clean that the 47% will forget.

Who else said that they would not raise taxes on the middle class? Obama made this claim and then went out and spent more money that the top 5% have combined. His spending will result in major taxes for the middle class although not necessarily on his watch. He also gave us a health plan that the supreme court tells us is a tax. And the tanning booth tax, cigar tax, medical device tax........ Obama also promised to cut the deficit in half in his first term, post policy online before it is voted on, debate healthcare reform on CNN, pass the stimulus so unemployment would not go over 8%........But the 47% forgets all that. Maybe it is the forgetfulness of the 47% Romney is counting on.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 11:28am

what I have a real hard time dealing with is your so called Christians or even sprouting off Mormons sitting in church one day and killing the next, it baffles me, and to think they have a cult following cheering them on, we dont let are bullets get stale, only some relief the last 4, the world is basically a peaceful place. I believe it was FDR who talked about the industrialized war machine....for me, its not the man, its the morals

A great president once said:
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

And a great advocate of peace and equality said:

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

And a "man" claiming to have religion said:
" I cling to my Bible and my GUNS in that order".

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 11:48am
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Don't Read This

For god's sake, PLEASE do NOT read this.
wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Don't Read This

A Liberal's worst ememy, a black american with the courage to think for himself.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 12:39pm
And he got it exactly right too after seeing what compassionate "cradle to grave" liberal policies gave to.....make that DID to his family.

It sure seems to me Obama is a big proponent of liberal cradle to grave policies. Remember his fictious woman called Julia they were advertsing six months or so ago. Great government policies took care of her through every stage of her life. No mention of a husband or family in her life.....only the government there to bestow benefits on her.   
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

And he was the one that put the banks in front of congress and lectured them on red lining (having standards). He then said you must make loans to those that cannot afford them so everyone can have a house. The banks said "No way" so Bill said don"t worry you don't need standards because the government will guarantee the bad loans so you can be as reckless as you want. Then Al Greenspan inflated the balloon with cheap loan rates. Bush just happened to be in the chair when the balloon finally burst.

They love to point the finger. It was his fault. LOSERS!! Just like obama did the other night. When he walked in with a large surplus, but the big lip muslim *************** made even worse and spent more than Bush did in 2 terms. Couldnt say anything. Just repeated himself over and over.

And my mother is going on medicare on November, her insurance she had was Golden Rule. She pays 475.00 a month and if she choose to stay on it would go up too 600.00. Caues Obama care going in full effect. Sounds like cheap insurance to me.

Hey John is that a union thing!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 4:30pm
And he has divided the country. I am more of racist now than I have ever been.Blacks/whites/ rich/ poor gays/ straight etc..

Hey John inbreed down south means having sex with your family. Sick fkers!! Read in the paper yesterday, put to death a man malested his 3 month old.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

A great president once said:
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

And a great advocate of peace and equality said:

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

And a "man" claiming to have religion said:
" I cling to my Bible and my GUNS in that order".

I am christian very much. I get angry with liberls with there abortion laws. Kid never had a chance to live. Gun rights are parts of our legislation and the problems we have is who gets a hold of them. People think you dont have to protect yourself. There is crimnals out there, and it will be him to go and not me.

People hate america john. Our freedom is not free. We got caught with our pants down on 9/11. Those rag heads hate americans and will always be looking for a way for another terroist attack. Not I got a problem with that, screw apologizing. Like obama does.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 4:51pm
"I am more of racist now than I have ever been"    

THE most truthful statement in this whole 27 pages of baloney.

This is the life
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 4:51pm
I will keep my freedom as does the 2nd Amendment lets me. But you can keep passing those laws of abortion. Murder!!

THOU SHALL NOT KILL
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 4:56pm

All because of your idiot president.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 4:56pm

All because of your idiot president.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 5:08pm
Write out that check now for Romney ... he needs your money
$75,800, Seventy five thousand eight hundred and no/00

Come on step up to the plate and support your guy...you can write it off your taxes.
This is the life
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 5:26pm
L
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

And he has divided the country. I am more of racist now than I have ever been.Blacks/whites/ rich/ poor gays/ straight etc..

Hey John inbreed down south means having sex with your family. Sick fkers!! Read in the paper yesterday, put to death a man malested his 3 month old.

Being a self proclaimed Christian and religious man I would have thought you embrace incest, like the bible's "sick fkers" tell us to do. A couple of examples:
If the race was to populate and fulfill the command of Gen. 1:28, Adam’s sons and daughters had to have sex with their own sisters and brothers. I can imagine his sons arguing about which sister was the best in bed.

It doesn’t really get much more blatant than this. Lot's two daughters had sex with their father, Lot, in order to preserve his family line. Incidentally, this all happened shortly after they had fled from Soddom and Gomorrah which was destroyed by God for its immorality – ironic?.   Nine months later the daughters gave birth to two sons, Moab (father of the Moabites), and Ammon (father of the Ammonites).
I could go on and on.
Larry Flint has nothing on that bible!

We use the same dictionary up here in Wisconsin. Inbred does in fact mean what you said. "inner bred" as was coined by another member of this site.

Also, you say a man malested his 3 month old? I assume he molested the 3 month old.

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 5:27pm
L
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Being a self proclaimed Christian and religious man I would have thought you embrace incest, like the bible's "sick fkers" tell us to do. A couple of examples:
If the race was to populate and fulfill the command of Gen. 1:28, Adam’s sons and daughters had to have sex with their own sisters and brothers. I can imagine his sons arguing about which sister was the best in bed.

It doesn’t really get much more blatant than this. Lot's two daughters had sex with their father, Lot, in order to preserve his family line. Incidentally, this all happened shortly after they had fled from Soddom and Gomorrah which was destroyed by God for its immorality – ironic?.   Nine months later the daughters gave birth to two sons, Moab (father of the Moabites), and Ammon (father of the Ammonites).
I could go on and on.
Larry Flint has nothing on that bible!

We use the same dictionary up here in Wisconsin. Inbred does in fact mean what you said. "inner bred" as was coined by another member of this site.

Also, you say a man malested his 3 month old? I assume he molested the 3 month old.
I do respect that you have the courage to admit you are a racist!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2526272829 79>
  Share Topic