NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2627282930 79>
Author
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

Write out that check now for Romney ... he needs your money
$75,800, Seventy five thousand eight hundred and no/00

Come on step up to the plate and support your guy...you can write it off your taxes.

Dont worry I support Romney. And you should send Obama money so he can give to the welfare.    People who can work but dont.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

L
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

And he has divided the country. I am more of racist now than I have ever been.Blacks/whites/ rich/ poor gays/ straight etc..

Hey John inbreed down south means having sex with your family. Sick fkers!! Read in the paper yesterday, put to death a man malested his 3 month old.

Being a self proclaimed Christian and religious man I would have thought you embrace incest, like the bible's "sick fkers" tell us to do. A couple of examples:
If the race was to populate and fulfill the command of Gen. 1:28, Adam’s sons and daughters had to have sex with their own sisters and brothers. I can imagine his sons arguing about which sister was the best in bed.

It doesn’t really get much more blatant than this. Lot's two daughters had sex with their father, Lot, in order to preserve his family line. Incidentally, this all happened shortly after they had fled from Soddom and Gomorrah which was destroyed by God for its immorality – ironic?.   Nine months later the daughters gave birth to two sons, Moab (father of the Moabites), and Ammon (father of the Ammonites).
I could go on and on.
Larry Flint has nothing on that bible!

We use the same dictionary up here in Wisconsin. Inbred does in fact mean what you said. "inner bred" as was coined by another member of this site.

Also, you say a man malested his 3 month old? I assume he molested the 3 month old.

No I do not support that incest. I am pro life just like Jesus was. He created adam and eve for a reason, not d*ck and bob.

Even if it is to keep your family name. It will come up as a tard.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 6:47pm

[/QUOTE]

No I do not support that incest. I am pro life just like Jesus was. He created adam and eve for a reason, not d*ck and bob.

[/QUOTE]

Well then, by your reasoning all the people in the bible who came after Adam and Eve were, as you so eloquently put it, "tards" (not my opinion or statement, those of you with handicapped children, don't take it out on me), because they were "inner bred" (again, not my word, it was coined by another member). No wonder we have murderers posing as peaceful, talking snakes, every animal on earth on a BFN, oceans parting, the sun standing still to provide more time for killing ect. Ect.
I have no contempt for those who truly believe, but I believe most are not aware of how outrageous these bible stories are, and may not have read the bible as thoroughly as I, a confirmed atheist and 47% Dig Boy, have.
It takes great courage for you to admit to being racist. Most will never be honest about that fact.

You mean this Jesus? Sounds like a war monger murderer to me!
Revelations 19:13-15 NKJV.

And He has on [His] robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, [fn]
"that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all [people], free [fn] and slave, both small and great."

And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.

Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.
Prince of pieces to me, human pieces.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 7:40pm
Thanx for the bible lesson john, you know I say that with a smile on my face...Billy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 7:57pm

[/QUOTE]

Well then, by your reasoning all the people in the bible who came after Adam and Eve were, as you so eloquently put it, "tards" (not my opinion or statement, those of you with handicapped children, don't take it out on me), because they were "inner bred" (again, not my word, it was coined by another member). No wonder we have murderers posing as peaceful, talking snakes, every animal on earth on a BFN, oceans parting, the sun standing still to provide more time for killing ect. Ect.
I have no contempt for those who truly believe, but I believe most are not aware of how outrageous these bible stories are, and may not have read the bible as thoroughly as I, a confirmed atheist and 47% Dig Boy, have.
It takes great courage for you to admit to being racist. Most will never be honest about that fact.

You mean this Jesus? Sounds like a war monger murderer to me!
Revelations 19:13-15 NKJV.

And He has on [His] robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, [fn]
"that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all [people], free [fn] and slave, both small and great."

And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.

Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.
Prince of pieces to me, human pieces.[/QUOTE]

They where sinners. God pecfictly instructed to not eat the forbiddin fruit. Which off course the snake (devil) told them too. They did and which is where sin comes from. The world was created and God looked down upon and without reason told Abraham, take one of each animal and persons too go to high ground and I will flood the earth.
But I have read very few chapters in the old teastment because of corruption, sin,murder etc. Which God intentions where not for us to follow. So he sent his son Jesus to save us from sin and die on the cross. It was planned this way as the Gospel tells us. I read a chapter of the Gospel(New Teastment) everyday, or sriptures from our weekly handouts at church.

"The son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.." Mark 10:45
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Thanx for the bible lesson john, you know I say that with a smile on my face...Billy

Hi Billy & Skicat,
I want to say thanks for the bible lesson sincerely to Skicat.
If you find comfort in your religion and the bible then good for you. The world needs a lot more love and caring than it has right now. I sincerely mean that. I don't understand religion, but that certainly doesn't make it wrong or make me right. I was more or less hoping for an argument that would explain some of the things in the book. I don't believe I can be swayed by anyone's argument, but I am not trying to sway you to my way of thinking either. The best I can hope for is that you are all happy with your life, and are compassionate. In a short time we will all vote for our chosen candidate and I would be surprised if anyone doesn't hope for the best outcome for our country. As I said before I can't imagine that many have been influenced by anything said on this thread.
I will, at least for a time, stop asking the probing questions that some find offensive. I enjoyed this as a learning experience. It is seldom that the opportunity arises to see how a diverse group like those in CCF think. It is evident that some of you are very passionate about your beliefs in addition to boating.
Thanks to you Billy, and everyone else for tolerating me on this thread, and for taking the time to share your knowledge of boating with me.
BTW, I like your last explanation, that is what I had hoped to see more of.
Good luck to your candidate.
Sincerely,
The 47% lazy, entitled Dig Boy!

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2012 at 9:44pm

Sincerely,

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2012 at 1:13am
"Goodnight John-Boy"

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2012 at 2:22am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

"Goodnight John-Boy"

Thanks, see you on the general discussion side.
Billy told me that the Maloon family was very religious and refused to pay off some imbecile who wanted payload to accept a military order. Sounds like they are one in a million. There is a little bit of love built into every CC.

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2012 at 2:26am
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

And he has divided the country. I am more of racist now than I have ever been.Blacks/whites/ rich/ poor gays/ straight etc..

Lee brings up a valuable point which the media is not likely to touch.
Obama was supposed to be a uniter. He was the first black president and we were finally all to be equal. Many will fault a president for having a background or area of expertise that he brings to the office and then acts on, labeling it catering to a special interest. I think that is the very reason to elect a president, to bring up a deficient aspect of the country. But how the president handles that situation determines if he is great or not so much. At his inauguration Obama acknowledged the wide range of ideals within the country and claimed he would try to represent all of the different groups. If Obama wished to raise up specific groups he could have found synergistic relationships, enlisting everyone to achieve specific outcomes. This country is at its best when we are united in purpose.Instead Obama chose to pit groups against each other, demonizing one group while entrenching the victim status of another. Instead of uniting the groups he increased animosities or even fostered them where they did not exist before. It will be interesting how history views his approach. I don't think he will be seen as being a positive influence to race relations, of course that may depend on who's ideas prevail and who gets to write that history.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2012 at 7:20pm
how bout we put that 75,800 towards the debt...aint no way you can cut taxes and pay off debt, economics 101, interesting fact, our biggest threat spends 19 billion a year on defense, formerly the USSR, and we spend 455 billion a year on defense.
another interseting but moot point, the day I found out that the Pope let all those Nazi bastards slip through Italy untouched to escape prosecution, including Mengela, all the bad ones, was the day I gave up being a Catholic, I realized that day that it was only about the dollar, (or the gold teeth in the basement in 55 gallon drums under the Vatican) hard to swallow but true, so, please dont preach here
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2012 at 7:22pm
Im just trying to figure out what the difference is between 72 virgins and a bucket of gold teeth
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2012 at 9:13pm
And then there's the Mormons, polygamy, Mountain Meadows Massacre, yes the Mormons killed 140 American pioneers, polygamy see the Kingstons, super wealthy($300 million)Mormon polygamists that own a huge coal mine in Utah amoung other corporations to hide their wealth...do ya think Romney knows them???
This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2012 at 9:52pm
Why don't you guys just admit you don't like Romney because he is white?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2012 at 11:31pm
Actually you guys brought up the inbreeding and that led me to Mormon polygamists who often marry their own female family members at very young ages and then Romney who is a Mormon very active in his church and in high position in his church and then I found the last polygamist in Romneys family line was his great-grandfather Miles Park Romney who had 3 wives. Just makes you wonder doesn't it...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2151062/Polygamist-Joe-Darger-married-twin-sisters-AND-cousin-appears-This-Morning-defend-lifestyle.html
This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 1:24am

Actually you guys brought up the inbreeding and that led me to Mormon polygamists who often marry their own female family members at very young ages and then Romney who is a Mormon very active in his church and in high position in his church and then I found the last polygamist in Romneys family line was his great-grandfather Miles Park Romney who had 3 wives. Just makes you wonder doesn't it...

My grandfather was a blacksmith. Does not mean I ever tried to shoe a horse. You guys are grasping at straws because your politics wont let you like the guy, all the while casting a blind eye to Obama's past and associations for the same reason.

Anybody seen the latest polls? Can you say "bump"
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 8:53am
no, were just trying to pass along that religous beliefs will influence politics, if your father was an alcoholic, likely you will be one too. I think Obama will tear him an new a-hole on the next round of debates. the only reason one throws relgion into the equation is for bible belt votes. alot of whackjobs were Mormons, actually we had one close to here ie: Jeffery Don Lundgren, killed the Avery family in a barn and buried them here in Kirtland Ohio
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 9:08am
I dont like Romney because he reminds me of Jimmy Jones, I think deep inside his brain its more of a cult following than a american voter, he is telling you what you want to hear and you look like a deer looking into a spotlight, as i couldnt stand Bush, I get the same gut feeling about this guy....and usually my gut is pretty dead on most of the time, Obama got there because of the whitemans BS, I still to this day am a bit prejiduce, we all are and it cant be helped, he will probably get there again, It wont be the whitemans mudslide because alot are still on the fence and 8 years of push left a stain on the carpet, I see alot of the same traits in Romney, take care of our own ie: the 300 million dollar club, he sure the phuck dont give a phuck about me and you. Nowadays the only way to put people back to work is in the defense industy....funny, kinda the same thing as socialism because everyone gets an uncle sam paycheck, you know it and I know it and you cannot dispute the fact. Dude, if you cant look at Romney and see he is a snake, a slithering snake, then something is wrong with you, he spewed nothing but confuse and conquer bs on the debate last Wednesday, none of that ***************e added up
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 9:15am
OMH, so whether you like it or not, were all sucking off the government titty, but you just dont see it
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 10:12am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

OMH, so whether you like it or not, were all sucking off the government titty, but you just dont see it

Eric, The government titty is hooked directly to us, we are its only source of revenue. Non deficit spending is direct from our pockets, and deficit spending will be taken from us in the future as higher taxes and inflation. We have the infamous 47% not paying, which means the 53% are footing the bill, or the titty is sucking them dry.

As for dishonest Obama has broken promises and outright lied to us time and time again. "I will cut the deficit in half", "I will reach across the isle", "will close GITMO', "I will televise the health care debates","I will post bills online before they are signed", "I wont raise taxes on the middle class", "Obama care is not a tax", "Libya was a spontaneous mob".......... You are looking for snakes while one is coiled around your leg and biting your @$$. And that is not because of how he "looks" or what my gut says, it is because of what he has done!!
1987 Ski Nautique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 12:08pm
Eric, come on, now, tell us how you really feel about the election !!!
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 1:10pm
Cute little movie Tells the Obama story pretty good! Worth the 6 min of your time

meet the streets
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 1:41pm

Hi Billy & Skicat,
I want to say thanks for the bible lesson sincerely to Skicat.
If you find comfort in your religion and the bible then good for you. The world needs a lot more love and caring than it has right now. I sincerely mean that. I don't understand religion, but that certainly doesn't make it wrong or make me right. I was more or less hoping for an argument that would explain some of the things in the book. I don't believe I can be swayed by anyone's argument, but I am not trying to sway you to my way of thinking either. The best I can hope for is that you are all happy with your life, and are compassionate. In a short time we will all vote for our chosen candidate and I would be surprised if anyone doesn't hope for the best outcome for our country. As I said before I can't imagine that many have been influenced by anything said on this thread.
I will, at least for a time, stop asking the probing questions that some find offensive. I enjoyed this as a learning experience. It is seldom that the opportunity arises to see how a diverse group like those in CCF think. It is evident that some of you are very passionate about your beliefs in addition to boating.
Thanks to you Billy, and everyone else for tolerating me on this thread, and for taking the time to share your knowledge of boating with me.
Sincerely,

John,

Peace be with you my brother. Your walking with the man upstairs and dont even know it. One day I tell you my story of this yr. I am still living because of Jesus Christ. I got a second chance which I am very thankful for. Why he preserved my life is still be unknown, but I am suppose to reach out to others about my sickness. If I can save one life, I did my job, and he has asked of me.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

My grandfather was a blacksmith. Does not mean I ever tried to shoe a horse. You guys are grasping at straws because your politics wont let you like the guy, all the while casting a blind eye to Obama's past and associations for the same reason.

Anybody seen the latest polls? Can you say "bump"

Yes sir Mr. David. A 7 point jump. Kinda funny in just one week. Wait till this wk. Biden is more of an idiot than Obama and dont know crap about budget, foreign polciy, jobs. What can he say? Nothing
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 1:53pm

And then there's the Mormons, polygamy, Mountain Meadows Massacre, yes the Mormons killed 140 American pioneers, polygamy see the Kingstons, super wealthy($300 million)Mormon polygamists that own a huge coal mine in Utah amoung other corporations to hide their wealth...do ya think Romney knows them???

Wealthy people are bad. As Obama puts it. Do we live in America. I thought we have freedom here amd liberty.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 10:04pm
You guys do know how we got out of the great depression...the gov spent money it didn't have and became the number 1 employer of the country...and it worked.
This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 11:07pm

You guys do know how we got out of the great depression...the gov spent money it didn't have and became the number 1 employer of the country...and it worked.

And as I was walking in the garden the other night I farted and then smelled roses, so the obvious conclusion is my farts smell like roses! Yes we did spend, and we did recover, but there are as many economists that will tell you the spending prolonged the recovery of the great depression by years as those that say it helped.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 11:28pm
No one will agree that your farts smell like roses.
This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2012 at 12:50am

No one will agree that your farts smell like roses.

You mean just because I want to believe it is true does not mean it is so? Check your great depression history without your socialist goggles on and you will see that while the government employment did help people out with job skills and income and we did get some cool infrastructure It was world war II and the European demand for us war goods that moved people from the works projects into factories, and that ended the recession 11 years after it started and 6 years after the spending programs went into effect. And what is also different today is that we don't expect any work from those we pay. We get no cool infrastructure and the unemployed are getting no work skills. Why? Because they might take away government union jobs.

Here is a link to a story about the economy your Hero Hugo Chavez faces. Please read it carefully. This is our near future under a second Obama term. Some of it is our future just from Obama's first term.

Chavez economy

When people think things will be better if the rich just have a little less, the rich get poorer but the poor get much poorer.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2012 at 9:15am
Ski, Biden is a master at foreign policy,
OMH, my proven philosophy on the economy, start a war and the economy will cure itself, really, look around is the economy really that bad to where we are in soup lines.....dont go there because you guy's hate the poor in this country, the job rate dippped to 7.8, how bout an applause?
it appears to me that we are making a quicker recovery (3 years) to pull out of a near depression, 8 less that it took that what it did when the first one hit.....A Bill Maher qoute, the only ones sleeping on the street, are the ones waiting to buy an I phone 5, to replace their old one...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2627282930 79>
  Share Topic