Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 14>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2013 at 11:34am
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

As for Kristie calling dibs on spooning with Lauren.. she is a little late to that party, but I would hate to leave her out in the cold completely so ...

Problem solved.

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2013 at 4:12pm
I respectfully disagree
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2013 at 11:23pm
Where is the list of "needs" Contributions....
Js
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2013 at 3:47pm
For those following along via email updates: Billy has now created list of attendees over
Here
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2013 at 7:18pm
Just FYI for everybody coming its dry here, fires starting to flare up again in that area. Hopefully we get some rain.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2013/2/12/_450_acre_brush_fire.html
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2013 at 7:28pm
Its raining now
Lakedog55
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 10:19pm
Okay Fan's it's less than 30 day til a few of us are down playing on the river and we've got allot of you regulars that haven't piped up and jumped off the fence yet. I've been ready for warmerweather for quite some time and even joined a gym for crying out loud to be in shape for 5 days of skiing. River Rumbles IV is complete and Billy is talking to Alan about shirts as I type this. Put away your parkas and your snow boots and come soak up some of that Fla sunshine with your boat buddies and don't forget to bring your swimmies! Nevermind dem' gators on the bank. In the 5 years I've been going no one has been bitten yet.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 11:11pm
The shirts are on order, Chip will "DO" the hats , Warm weather and sunshine have been requested. Parramores is booked , with some RV sites left.
For all the newbies, please come and see what all the buzz is about SJRR..
No need to bring a boat or to book a room, just show up , if you are on the fence, time to git 'er done.
Buffett supper on Friday nite with a guest speaker.Can we guess who, maybe we will hear some neat inside info from "the man" at CorrectCraft.
Mr. Ralp will speak on Saturday afternoon, with the BBQ to follow.
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2013 at 10:23am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Buffett supper on Friday nite with a guest speaker.Can we guess who, maybe we will hear some neat inside info from "the man" at CorrectCraft.

Let me guess....His initials are B.Y. ?
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2013 at 10:54am
Bobby Yates is coming? Sweet.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2013 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

Any kids coming this year? Ages? My daughters are asking? We are in Friday to Sunday, booked in the "Shellcracker".

Jerry,

It's looking like my kids may be there for a day or two, but they are younger than your girls. 11, 8 and 6.

That will be great! Have a 9 and 11 year old too.
Js
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2013 at 9:12pm
Well, looks like Iowa will be represented again at this year's SJRR. We'll drive the 1,300 miles and be arriving early for an event in Orlando. We'll be staying off-site and depart later afternoon Sunday. At this point the 01 Ski is the best candidate for the trip!

Looking forward to getting some warm weather, seeing good friends and meeting new CCFans!

Chris Mars (Storm34)
Zoe Fouch (Miss Storm34)
Pat Tierney (Picture Pat)
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2013 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Well, looks like Iowa will be represented again at this year's SJRR. We'll drive the 1,300 miles and be arriving early for an event in Orlando. We'll be staying off-site and depart later afternoon Sunday. At this point the 01 Ski is the best candidate for the trip!

Looking forward to getting some warm weather, seeing good friends and meeting new CCFans!

Chris Mars (Storm34)
Zoe Fouch (Miss Storm34)
Pat Tierney (Picture Pat)

Awesome news Chris! Looking forward to seeing the new Ski!!!
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2013 at 11:18pm
Chris you bringing the new boat?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 12:45am
Glad to see you pulled the trigger, Chris. Looking forward to seeing old buds and making new one's....My boat is not ready yet, awaiting more varnish for the top deck,but we still have a little time   
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

That's the plan! Some big snowflakes falling in Iowa today, can't wait for warmer weather.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

That's the plan!   

Hope you're planning on sharing big time as I'll bet several guys are are gonna be itching to drive and ski behind her!

Hey GODFATHER..... Whats your story? You've been awful quiet about this years River Run and it's in your back yard. Whats the scoop? you bringing the usual Clan with you?

Nautiqueskins AKA George..... any of you guys coming up for the day or weekend?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Boat Nurse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boat Nurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 2:26pm
Hey guys, the buffet menu is in: Small salad bar, sliced ham, a chicken dish, and a seafood pasta, a potatoe dish and mixed vegies...Sounds wonderful to me!!
The Boat Nurse
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 6:23pm
Anyone want to babysit our boat Monday night?

We're arriving sometime that day and working late at Disney so I hate to leave it in the parking lot unattended. I'm planning to swing up to the river Tuesday so I'll leave it with Reid and Joe from then on.

Bret, Dave or Ross, can she sit in your driveway? Maybe Bill would let her stay at the factory...It'd look good next to Art's boat!!
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 7:20pm
You can put it in my driveway Chris. I got cold beers in the garage fridge too. I'll PM you my ph#.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 8:30pm
Thanks Bret! I'll put it in my phone and give you a call here in the next few days.

I have nothing going on Tuesday until 4pm so if anyone is around and has the day off let me know. Zoe and I might take the boat for a spin on the river or go visit Dave at the factory.
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 8:43pm
The water ski hall of fame is about 25 minutes from here, that might be something fun to check out! I haven't been there yet but drive by it on I-4 on the way to my parents house all the time. Just never think about going there ahead of time.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2013 at 11:20am
Only a week away for some of us who are going early. Still time to make that last minute decision and join the crew for some much needed sun & boat time with a great bunch of folks. It will be here before you know it so add your name to list if your coming if you haven't already so we have a head count for dinner on Fri. Lets go gang!
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2013 at 3:01pm
Can't tell you how much Nancy, me, and my boys are going to miss this one!   Unfortunately I am heading to Maine for my brothers big 50th ...    The boys worked on their water skiing last summer - one of them is up on slalom and expect the other two to be up this spring!   Now to get them out on the barefoot boom for some 9 year old barefootin for Jbear!!!

You all have a great time down there and take lots of pics!   Mt Dora show, the line up at the docs under the cabins, JoeinNY in the air chair, etc. - oh, and don't leave out pics of the shot ski!!!!

Have a great time everyone - will have to catch up at White Lake!!!
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2013 at 5:43pm
I was hoping to see you Salty!
We are staying the weekend, and I had gf 2 boys coming, (9 and 11) and had told them of your boys, they too were looking forward to it.
Js
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 12:20am
I think George from Nautique Skin will be their Friday night !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 11:31am
Made it to sunny Florida late last night with only a few minor problems. Boat is tucked away in a buddy's garage for the next few nights and the beach is calling our name!

We added to our guest list, you guys may have already met the little fella.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 8:04pm
can't wait to see the new rig Chris
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 10:18pm
Anyone interested in an under the tower mounted tracker, I have one that is new, never mounted.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Anyone interested in an under the tower mounted tracker, I have one that is new, never mounted.

What is that?
...those who have fallen and those who will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 14>
  Share Topic