NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Engine needed!!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Engine needed!!!
    Posted: May-02-2013 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by Jake Jake wrote:

Try these guys.
http://www.rapidomarine.com/default.aspx
I've bought two engines from these guys, one for my '79 Ski and one for my buddies '94 Sport.

They ship right to the South Center area. I didn't think $1500 for a long block was to bad. I believe they add $150 for a reverse location.

Doug,
For the convenience of all, here's a proper link

Oooops

Thanks
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Jake Jake wrote:

Try these guys.
I've bought two engines from these guys, one for my '79 Ski and one for my buddies '94 Sport.

They ship right to the South Center area. I didn't think $1500 for a long block was to bad. I believe they add $150 for a reverse location.

Doug,
For the convenience of all, here's a proper link

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Jake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 9:32pm
Try these guys.

MattA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2013 at 7:30pm
Thanks for the reply. $2100 doesnt sound too bad for a complete engine. I havent actually looked into how much the average cost is for the complete package, but the best price I've found online for the lower half is about $1,400 plus $300 for shipping. I'm going to keep looking, but thanks again for the info.
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 8:39pm
A long way but here is acomplete engine in Acworth, GA for $2100.
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
MattA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 8:24pm
I own a 1984 Ski Nautique 2001. I absolutely love it!! However, my engine block is cracked. If anyone has, or knows anyone who is looking to sell a Ford 351W (reverse rotation), please let me know. In all actuality, all I really need is the bottom half (block, pistons, camshft, timing chain, etc...). My heads and everything else are good. I live in Washington State and oddly enough, I'm having difficulties finding someone to to a rebuild. I can do most of it, but I dont have the time, knowledge, or tools for removal of the camshaft and other parts associated with the lower half. Please, any and all references and or reccomendations are welcome... I need to get my boat ready for the summer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic