NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 6970717273 79>
Author
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 11:57am
Being a devout Conservative, I have all the respect in the world for what Margaret Thatcher did for England, and conservatism.

It would be interesting to hear from some of our members in England how she is percieved today. I saw on the news that many young people in England celebrated her death, and were cheering. I find that totally disgusting, but, I will defend their right to say it.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Dave, I almost did not post about this for that very reason. I am not a shill for anyone. .

How about there being innocent children still lying in hospitals dying as a reason...

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

How about there being innocent children still lying in hospitals dying as a reason...

Joe

Apparently you see that as a good enough reason to try to silence me with liberal PC tactics. It was also the reason for me starting the Boston thread with this from my heart.

Praying for those who were involved, also praying that no ccfans were.

Obama came out on the day of this tragedy and promised justice. I just hope the innocent children lying in the hospitals get more than our citizens killed or injured in Benghazi seem to be getting. They deserve better and I believe they will get it due to the efforts of our law enforcement.

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 4:28pm
Stepping into the fray.....

Better think about what you are saying with Thatcher. Can I assume you have her beliefs, like these?

1. She believed in climate change.
2. She believed in gun control.
3. She increased taxes.
4. Supported "socialized" healthcare.

Just take a moment and research her on these topics and get back to us with your thoughts, and not the crap you spew from FOX and their tools.

Dang. Think on your own.   

What did she do for England, beside throwing them into recession?

If we let the professionals do everything it takes all the fun out of youtube
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 5:49pm
Thatcher was hated in the North and loved in the south. Just like here, depending on your party your opinion of your polititions differ.

Obama didn't cancel his plans because of Boston. He had no intention of going to Thatchers funeral. He seems to respect the ones we wouldn't expect him to and dis others as he sees fit. Whether you were a fan or not protocol would expect him to show respect for the office even if not for the individual.
Obama now has a tragedy here to take advantage of so he will come to Boston.
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 7:09pm
Thatcher......In my view the best Prime Minster we have had since Churchill.....she came into office in 79 after a Labour Gov had brought to our knee’s and we where the Greece of Europe....much of our problems then were the Gov run industries Steel/Coal/Gas/Water/Car Building all with Union only workers that would strike to force their point of view on the Gov....Labour or Conservative, all of these industries were run badly and needed Gov support to run and gave very poor service to the customer.....how many of you would buy one of our BL cars...you were lucky and had the high end stuff we had some real shockers.
So She took on the Union head on sold off utilities that all could buy shares in and closed the ones that did not pay, cut welfare, put up taxes and interest rates, by the time of the next election we were out of recession and been to war.......She was re-elected taxes came down employment went up along with our standing in the world......by the time of the next election we had paid off all our W11 debts and had a balanced Gov budget......She was re-elected.....and stayed in power for a total of 11 ½ year’s.
Yes she did have faults as we all do and did make a few big mistakes but on balance she was right allot more....what She had was vision and stuck to it.....not as now this flip flop politics run on polls.....
Yes there are some that feel left out and abandoned by her......but most got it, work = a better life even if that meant moving to were work was.
She gave herself to our Country as she believed in it.....its right we give her a State funeral (even though it’s not being called that) its one below they say.
All of what she changed is still here today with some add-ons from later Governments.....had lots of people trying to pull her down linking her with the banking crash but I don’t agree that was plain old greed.
We have had a few young people that think it’s a way to get there 15 minutes of fame off her death....but that’s the world we live in now.
I have worked though all the above to this day and would I have it back as it was in 79......NO WAY.
Shame we had no high ranking US Gov person at the funeral ...but we had some of your past statesmen.....but we did have a 19 year old from the US ..........Thatcher’s granddaughter Amanda ....... great speaker enjoy...... Reading

Oh, and our NHS was founded by a Labour Gov back in 1948.

Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 7:28pm
If Obama or Biden didn;t go to Thatcher's funeral simply because they didn't agree with her politics, that is wrong and embarassing. Shameful on our government. Were any past POTUS there?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2013 at 1:52am
Henry Kissinger and a few others from the past attended but not as part of a official delegation. I don't know where W was. Even though we routinely send VP's or at least secretary of state to funerals of lesser nations, our leaders were all to busy to make it to this one. Obama did send an official delegation to the funeral of Hugo Chaves. Just when I think I can not be more ashamed or embarrassed by this administration they up the anti.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2013 at 4:12am

Obama did send an official delegation to the funeral of Hugo Chaves. Just when I think I can not be more ashamed or embarrassed by this administration they up the anti.

Is that a surprise to anyone? Obama is very much a leftist. So, Ugo Chavez is a hero to Ubama. Ugo gets the delegation, and Maggie Thatcher gets squat. C'mon, is anybody REALLY surprised with this administration??

Just wait until Castro dies!! You wanna see some Presidential a&& kissing, just wait til that monumental event!
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 6:45pm
Green energy
TSLA
FSLR
SCTY
They all went broke?
I guess in being up between 75% a d 95% in 5 months is broke.
Those government investments are looking wiser all the time.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2013 at 10:27am
Benghazi is back with whistle blowers, if only it had gotten out before the election!
1987 Ski Nautique

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2013 at 7:09am

Benghazi is back with whistle blowers, if only it had gotten out before the election!

I think I saw movement from inside the body bag they shoved Benghazi in over the weekend; and not on Fox. It was "Face the Nation" I think.

I think it'll stay quiet or blow sky high. I don't think we'll see anything in-between.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2013 at 9:20pm
Sky high it is. Don't click if you can't take the nausea.
1988 BFN-sold

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2013 at 10:27pm
Don't click if you can't take the nausea?
Oops, I already clicked and it led me to this thread. You're right, it is nauseating and it should have died long ago.
Who is this Ben Gausie guy. Is he a Correct Craft Fan? Maybe he's a friend of that irrelevant Mitt guy that no one cares about either.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2013 at 9:52am
Why should it have died John? Are you OK with one side of your government making up its own reality to fit its purposes? I suppose you are fine with the IRS being used a weapon against citizens that don't agree with the regime also. Benghazi will only die when the truth is revealed. Those responsible should be punished, not those that were on the ground begging for help. This was a political cover up. Nixon resigned over a political cover up, and know one died in that one.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2013 at 10:48am
Good morning Dave!
Just wanted to give you a morning eye opener / chuckle. Fact is, few care. It has the odor of desperation. Diplomatic missions are dangerous in unfriendly countries. Unless we concentrate on more pressing issues nothing will continue to get done. Dodo happens. Nixon, lets not even go back to that Republican administration.
The face of the USA continues to evolve and the GOP is swiftly becoming the party of desperation and irrelevance. Lets hope they don't throw another retread out there in 14.
When is it going to warm up? Snowed yesterday in Manitowish Waters WI, but the ice came out Saturday. I hope it's better by you. I hope I don't have to break out the Northface gear and crampons for GL.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2013 at 1:38pm
Why is it that the same people who still blame Bush four and a half years later now say Benghazi (7 months ago) was "a long time ago", and "what difference does it make now?"
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2013 at 3:02pm
I had to revisit this post. As I said back in January I invested in those terrible companies that all went broke under O'bama. This post in January is more true today than ever.
How are these companies of the future doing now? Just check if you haven't been following the business news. Too bad we didn't support Solyndra a bit longer. They went out of business and now we are forced to buy our solar panels from China for the booming solar business.
O'bama, a visionary. How's your oil stock doin on that "drill baby drill" platform?

Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Obama's 90 billion dollars on green energy is one example. AND THEY ALL WENT BANKRUPT.   

This is the kind of bankrupt everyone wants!

The Department of Energy invested $465,000,000 in Tesla in October 2011. At that time it would have bought 18,637,274 shares, since stock was trading at $24.96

Today that stock is worth $689,579,138

Department of Energy profit of $224,579,138.

Solar City, another company the Department of Energy invested in with a loan of $275,000,000, went public in December 2012 at $11.00 Two months later the stock closed at $15.63, up 42% in 60 days, I'll take that.

Department of Energy profit = $115,000,000.

There are others as well, but these are the only ones I have positions in. There is always a great deal of risk in small cap new technology, but the rewards can be great as well. Everyone picks a big loser sometimes, and you don't have to pick more winners than losers either, just have a big winner come along once in a while. The risk was especially high with some of these given the time frame the purchase was made, with an election just on the horizon..

As a wise man on this site once said, "Do what you always do, get what you always got". Few people were ever exceptionally successful relying on an old business model. You have to think of the next thing.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2013 at 3:14pm
Holy subject change Batman.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2013 at 3:20pm
"There is no "there" there." Sounds a lot like "It depends on what the definition of "is " is."
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2013 at 3:27pm
Yea, you will find I do that a lot   
I say investigate Ben and then see where everything is at. I am really baffled about the suggestion that someone should have sent F16s to the embassy. In addition to them being about as useful there as they would be at the Colorado theatre shooting, has anyone brought up the fact that they were 1,600 miles away? Oh yea, someone did. Case closed.
Now about that MN weather?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2013 at 3:34pm
Yea. Just a bump in the road and a side show. Cops have dangerouse jobs to. Maybe when they call in shots fired we should have their fellow officers stand down to.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2013 at 3:37pm
Today's press conference:

Dave 1
Barry 0

I think it's charitable to give Barry a 0 in this case. It'll be interesting to see what others got out of the presser.

CCFans across the pond made a strong showing in Washington today. Does Cameron walk his talk?
1988 BFN-sold

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2013 at 3:44pm

Yea. Just a bump in the road and a side show. Cops have dangerouse jobs to. Maybe when they call in shots fired we should have their fellow officers stand down to.

When there's a shooting in CT you don't call the Boise police, even though they are about the same distance

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2013 at 2:02am
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

When there's a shooting in CT you don't call the Boise police, even though they are about the same distance

Come on John, You and I both know how an emergency response works. You send the closest available responder, and then the next closest until you have the resources you need. What you do not do is not respond, and if you are the incident commander (or incident commander in chief) you do not go to bed and say tell me how it turns out in the morning.

I believe the statute of limitations on a political cover up is significantly longer than 7 months. I don't see this as desperation, I see it as having taken all we can take. Combine this with the IRS scandal, the growing Sibelius health care scandal, and the wheels seem to be falling off for Obama. Even the lame stream media is getting on board. I predict even the AP will turn now that they learned the justice department went after their phone records. Obama may wish he had lost the second term. his legacy is swirling into the crapper.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2013 at 9:36am

I predict even the AP will turn now that they learned the justice department went after their phone records. Obama may wish he had lost the second term. his legacy is swirling into the crapper.

Right on schedule this morning the first story on my AP mobile is "Top IRS official didn't reveal tea party targeting", with an unflattering pic of Obama leading the story. A shot across the administrations bow, if not a direct hit.
1987 Ski Nautique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2013 at 12:59pm
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Not really news for the conservatives:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Surprises no one. Maybe they should spend a little less time doing reps and a little more exercising the muscle in their skull.

I don't see a single body builder among this group, widely considered to be the most brilliant scientists of all time:

1     Isaac Newton     the Newtonian Revolution     Anglican (rejected Trinitarianism, i.e., Athanasianism;
        believed in the Arianism of the Primitive Church)
2     Albert Einstein     Twentieth-Century Science     Jewish
3     Neils Bohr     the Atom     Jewish Lutheran
4     Charles Darwin     Evolution     Anglican (nominal); Unitarian
5     Louis Pasteur     the Germ Theory of Disease     Catholic
6     Sigmund Freud     Psychology of the Unconscious     Jewish; Atheist; Freudian psychoanalysis (Freudianism)
7     Galileo Galilei     the New Science     Catholic
8     Antoine Laurent Lavoisier     the Revolution in Chemistry     Catholic
9     Johannes Kepler     Motion of the Planets     Lutheran
10     Nicolaus Copernicus     the Heliocentric Universe     Catholic (priest)
11     Michael Faraday     the Classical Field Theory     Sandemanian
12     James Clerk Maxwell     the Electromagnetic Field     Presbyterian; Anglican; Baptist
13     Claude Bernard     the Founding of Modern Physiology      
14     Franz Boas     Modern Anthropology     Jewish
15     Werner Heisenberg     Quantum Theory     Lutheran
16     Linus Pauling     Twentieth-Century Chemistry     Lutheran
17     Rudolf Virchow     the Cell Doctrine      
18     Erwin Schrodinger     Wave Mechanics     Catholic
19     Ernest Rutherford     the Structure of the Atom      
20     Paul Dirac     Quantum Electrodynamics      
21     Andreas Vesalius     the New Anatomy     Catholic
22     Tycho Brahe     the New Astronomy     Lutheran
23     Comte de Buffon     l'Histoire Naturelle      
24     Ludwig Boltzmann     Thermodynamics      
25     Max Planck     the Quanta     Protestant
26     Marie Curie     Radioactivity     Catholic (lapsed)
27     William Herschel     the Discovery of the Heavens     Jewish
28     Charles Lyell     Modern Geology      
29     Pierre Simon de Laplace     Newtonian Mechanics     atheist
30     Edwin Hubble     the Modern Telescope      
31     Joseph J. Thomson     the Discovery of the Electron      
32     Max Born     Quantum Mechanics     Jewish Lutheran
33     Francis Crick     Molecular Biology     atheist
34     Enrico Fermi     Atomic Physics     Catholic
35     Leonard Euler     Eighteenth-Century Mathematics     Calvinist
36     Justus Liebig     Nineteenth-Century Chemistry      
37     Arthur Eddington     Modern Astronomy     Quaker
38     William Harvey     Circulation of the Blood     Anglican (nominal)
39     Marcello Malpighi     Microscopic Anatomy     Catholic
40     Christiaan Huygens     the Wave Theory of Light     Calvinist
41     Carl Gauss (Karl Friedrich Gauss)     Mathematical Genius     Lutheran
42     Albrecht von Haller     Eighteenth-Century Medicine      
43     August Kekule     Chemical Structure      
44     Robert Koch     Bacteriology      
45     Murray Gell-Mann     the Eightfold Way     Jewish
46     Emil Fischer     Organic Chemistry      
47     Dmitri Mendeleev     the Periodic Table of Elements      
48     Sheldon Glashow     the Discovery of Charm     Jewish
49     James Watson     the Structure of DNA     atheist
50     John Bardeen     Superconductivity      
51     John von Neumann     the Modern Computer     Jewish Catholic
52     Richard Feynman     Quantum Electrodynamics     Jewish
53     Alfred Wegener     Continental Drift      
54     Stephen Hawking     Quantum Cosmology     atheist
55     Anton van Leeuwenhoek     the Simple Microscope     Dutch Reformed
56     Max von Laue     X-ray Crystallography      
57     Gustav Kirchhoff     Spectroscopy      
58     Hans Bethe     the Energy of the Sun     Jewish
59     Euclid     the Foundations of Mathematics     Platonism / Greek philosophy
60     Gregor Mendel     the Laws of Inheritance     Catholic (Augustinian monk)
61     Heike Kamerlingh Onnes     Superconductivity      
62     Thomas Hunt Morgan     the Chromosomal Theory of Heredity      
63     Hermann von Helmholtz     the Rise of German Science      
64     Paul Ehrlich     Chemotherapy     Jewish
65     Ernst Mayr     Evolutionary Theory     atheist
66     Charles Sherrington     Neurophysiology      
67     Theodosius Dobzhansky     the Modern Synthesis     Russian Orthodox
68     Max Delbruck     the Bacteriophage      
69     Jean Baptiste Lamarck     the Foundations of Biology      
70     William Bayliss     Modern Physiology      
71     Noam Chomsky     Twentieth-Century Linguistics     Jewish atheist
72     Frederick Sanger     the Genetic Code      
73     Lucretius     Scientific Thinking     Epicurean; atheist
74     John Dalton     the Theory of the Atom     Quaker
75     Louis Victor de Broglie     Wave/Particle Duality      
76     Carl Linnaeus     the Binomial Nomenclature     Christianity
77     Jean Piaget     Child Development      
78     George Gaylord Simpson     the Tempo of Evolution      
79     Claude Levi-Strauss     Structural Anthropology     Jewish
80     Lynn Margulis     Symbiosis Theory     Jewish
81     Karl Landsteiner     the Blood Groups     Jewish
82     Konrad Lorenz     Ethology      
83     Edward O. Wilson     Sociobiology      
84     Frederick Gowland Hopkins     Vitamins      
85     Gertrude Belle Elion     Pharmacology      
86     Hans Selye     the Stress Concept      
87     J. Robert Oppenheimer     the Atomic Era     Jewish
88     Edward Teller     the Bomb     Jewish
89     Willard Libby     Radioactive Dating      
90     Ernst Haeckel     the Biogenetic Principle      
91     Jonas Salk     Vaccination     Jewish
92     Emil Kraepelin     Twentieth-Century Psychiatry      
93     Trofim Lysenko     Soviet Genetics     Russian Orthodox; Communist
94     Francis Galton     Eugenics      
95     Alfred Binet     the I.Q. Test      
96     Alfred Kinsey     Human Sexuality     atheist
97     Alexander Fleming     Penicillin     Catholic
98     B. F. Skinner     Behaviorism     atheist
99     Wilhelm Wundt     the Founding of Psychology     atheist
100     Archimedes     the Beginning of Science     Greek philosophy

Physical strength comes in handy if you plan on any of these as an occupation: Hanging drywall, plumbing, loading and unloading a truck, digging ditches, commercial fishing, being a lumberjack, digging for gold, iron worker, mason, welder, appearing on Springer, having a case before Judge Judy, ECT, but is that something to brag about? watch a reality show and marvel in the brilliance of the characters.

Staying in shape has it's benefits, but as a necessity, it pretty much went out with the Neandertals.

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2013 at 12:20pm
It occurred to me that there may be someone out there who doesn't realize I am joking with posts like that above. I am a big fan of physical fitness. I just posted that for laughs, kinda like a "Big Bang Theory" stereotype. My sense of humor can be a bit warped at times. Like Billy said about me. " you're a strange egg". He is right.

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2013 at 6:49pm
You may have to put in disclaimers or list when you are being sarcasitic. The subject matter on this thread changes so fast that in the time it takes to respond to a post the responce is deemed irrelevant by the new thread subject. Then again it is based on government which changes it's story or changes the subject as often as wind directoon changes and about for the same reason.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 6970717273 79>
  Share Topic