NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coble Ski School

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coble Ski School
    Posted: July-09-2013 at 2:14pm
Checking into summer camp for my daughters for next summer. Anyone have any experience with them?
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2013 at 2:41pm
Yep, it's great.

It's particularly suited for kids, too. Alcohol is not even allowed on campus and they are amazing with kids. Can't go wrong.

Coble Ski School Blog Post
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2013 at 2:45pm
Steve,

Greg Fossett's daughter attended this school. He can fill you in.

Donald
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Yep, it's great.

It's particularly suited for kids, too. Alcohol is not even allowed on campus and they are amazing with kids. Can't go wrong.

Ditto! Been 4 times - learned to jump even. April, Chris, Miss Shirley and Mr. Gary are awesome! The kids love it... the adults should be in ski shape prior to going (that was my issue EVERY time!)

Call me or email for more info........... Love the place.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2013 at 9:40pm
I would highly recommend Coble's. April actually tought my daughter ski as I failed to accomplish this myself due to frustration and excess pressure to "make it happen".

We went early in the season and for a two day session - they even pulled me through the course (I was not signed up for any instruction or skiing) so many times that by the end of the day I could barely keep my arms up and on the wheel.

Again, I highly recommend Coble's.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2013 at 5:14pm
My daughter loved that ski school!

Originally posted by dmiracle dmiracle wrote:

My 14 year old at Coble Ski School this past summer.

A big thanks to fellow ccfan, Joel Hughes, for his feedback on the school which made me much more comfortable about dropping off my daughter so far from home for a week.

She had a blast, blistered hands and all. For me, it was worth every penny to see her ski the slalom course by the time we picked her up.

Doug
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic