Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1986 Ski Martinque

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1986 Ski Martinque
    Posted: September-02-2013 at 4:18pm
Are there any other companies that make couplings and shafts for Natique?
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2013 at 4:19pm
A.R.E.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2013 at 4:23pm
Here is one source
ARE shafts
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2013 at 4:24pm
Other then ARE
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2013 at 11:24pm
Call Boat Dr. He gets the old school shafts from General Propeller.

I think he has an ad on the site somewhere.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2013 at 11:35pm
I'm just trying to see what I was charged for at the local repair shop. $475.00 for coupling and shaft niether are stamped ARE
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2013 at 9:55am
Just the parts was there some labor too?

I think my ARE shaft has a little sticker on on the coupler that says Elberts, the company that makes the shaft; 54 inch long by 1 inch diameter with a 4 inch coupler was $365 plus shipping from Ski Dim (right at $400), so $475 to help pay rent and keep the lights on doesn't seem too out of line...
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic