NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Florida foot line

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2015 at 2:23pm
What fun and finally one of those 80s winter days they always talk about that I seem to always miss...

The drag wasn't bad, plenty of bumpin and grinding in the middle.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2015 at 2:54pm
Ain't nothin wrong
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 12:16am
Very cool to watch Eddie! Nice to see that the care you took with the engine build did the job, makes power where you wanted it to and gets the job done.

As a non-footer (yet!), curious to ask why the middle person didn't stay between the wakes?
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 10:39am
Seeing this a little after the fact but pretty cool just the same. Looks like it was a nice pull and a great time!
The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 10:43am
I'm a lil late to the party too. Guessing there's a cool video that's not coming up for me?
jhersey29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhersey29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

I'm a lil late to the party too. Guessing there's a cool video that's not coming up for me?

The third photo links to a video. The video didn't work on the phone but it did on my computer.
jhersey29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhersey29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 11:16am
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

As a non-footer (yet!), curious to ask why the middle person didn't stay between the wakes?

The water between the wakes is full of air and quite a bit harder to barefoot in. The water typically ends up as much in your face as under your feet. One footing in that fluff is pretty darn tricky.

I think backwards is a little better to one foot in the fluff and also I think barefooting in general backwards is much easier but it does take a toll on the front neck muscles when you eat it.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by jhersey29 jhersey29 wrote:

The water between the wakes is full of air and quite a bit harder to barefoot in.

True statement with "most inboards", behind a BFN is quite different though, was surprised how nice it was back there the first time I footed behind one. Eddies boat may also be an exception to that rule.
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2015 at 12:11am
Ok I finally found the video, nothing gets past this observant Einstein.

Yeah that was pretty bad @$$ and kinda arousing with the motor.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2015 at 6:52am
that may happen again soon, I would become friends with Eddie over the next two weeks...just saying
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
SkiNautique4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiNautique4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2015 at 11:56am
That was amazing when all the guys got beat by Mrs. Diana. I think we all owe it to her!!!!
Patrick Carlin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic