Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Name This Boat

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 12>
Author
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by bkhallpa$$ bkhallpa$$ wrote:

I'd put the price at 1/2 of what you own, unless of course you are trading in and existing model in which case it will cost you half of what you own now, and half of what you have left
BKH
Exactly what it costs!!
Is the new one a Moomba Mobius?
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 6:13pm
Would you %#%^@^*%$ any of the above chicks?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 6:20pm
BTW, the first chick in my post is Britney Spears.....
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 6:26pm
Why do they all look like they want me really bad ?
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 6:37pm
Not a moomba mobius.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 6:42pm
I was going to say it was a malibu until I saw those chunks carved out of the chines...Centurion?

Life is Good.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 6:42pm
BKH by chance might it be a challenger

Ken which one of them wouldn't you want to %#%^@%
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 6:49pm
Not a Centurion or a Challenger. BKH
Livin' the Dream

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 7:23pm
the paint style look's like what cobolt uses, hell maybe it's a sea ray.

Ken the pictures are nice put please no re-runs only fresh whore's please
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 7:25pm
Ca labia?? or however reid spells it.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 8:09pm
Nice Brian; I didn't even realize there was a boat in the first pic till I went back and checked.

BTW; What is included in the fun-filled weekend with Hollywood?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 8:56pm
Nope. Not a cobalt, searay, or calabria (or calabia for that matter). More guesses? BKH
Livin' the Dream

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 7:30am
BAM that will hurt ja
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 7:54am
MM, that's an easy one. It's an '86 Zaremba 34,........24-36. Hint, you forgot to block out the mfr's name. Everyone knows the model number. I'm lost on Brian's.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 9:00am
BKH, I'm fairly certain that's a Ski Brendella. Here's a '93.

Here's a new one.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 9:57am
Hollywood, you are in the right neighborhood, but it is not a ski Brendella. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 10:05am
Originally posted by bkhallpa$$ bkhallpa$$ wrote:

it is not a ski Brendella. BKH

Fine, you want to get technical? Since it's got the tower, it's an AIR Brendella! I figured you'd have something a little tougher anyways. Gotta be an MB boat somehow, I might not have the model correct. The hull and windshield are very dinstinguishable.

***Edit: ALPINA***

BKH, any history on Alpina? Any affiliation to Brendella? I know Calabia spawned out of Ski Brendella.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 10:20am
Correct, Brand is Alpina, model is Stilletto. Tower is aftermarket. This company was out of Oregon. Company started in 96. At the time, ski boats were at 30-40K. Alpina's model was to take "proven" ski boat hulls and sell them for around 20K. The Stilletto was the Ski Brendella mold. They did pretty well at the beginning, but I don't think they are in business any longer. I suspect the problem was that there were no "old molds" to buy for wakebaord boats, and the demand for ski boats has dropped to nothing. BKH
Livin' the Dream

6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 10:44am
BKH, I actually prefer the "pleasurecraft" you described on the previous page. The demand for those never goes down.
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 12:19pm
Ive always been a big fan of the "euro-tail" on the 90-96 Ski Nautiques, but the tail on the "pleasurcraft" and "zaremba" are hard to beat.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 2:29pm
Just found this cool picture, and it happens to be a little known manufacturer of ski boats as well. Can you guess what it is ?

All that comes to mind for me is this is what 79Nautique is going to be doing at Green Lake this year.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Here's a new one.

A Sanger knock-off ?
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 2:34pm
Extreme by Ski Pro?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 2:41pm
Not sure if it's a Sanger hull knock off, the deck looks different.

I think Ken might have gotten one right on his first try!
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 2:46pm
Nice one Ken !! First Try. Maybe it was too easy since they are a current boat manufacturer.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 2:47pm
If I'm correct, top speed is around 70MPH.

Ken
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

If I'm correct, top speed is around 70MPH.

Ken

Depends which motor and drivetrain. I think theyre now available in a V-drive. I/O versions have everything from the 4.3 to 502, IIRC. With a BBC, the I/O would do 70+ for sure!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 9:39pm
So what are those last two you posted Hollywood? I haven't got a guess. The outboards kind of look the same to me, and I have not guess on that Purple striped inboard. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 10:57am
Outboards are Hydrostreams. They're out of Las Vegas NV, and are more of a race boat builder. Red one is an '07 Vegas Skier while the other is an '89 Vegas XT.

'92 Cheyenne Skier. No info sorry!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 11:57am
I looked at the Vegas Skiers, but didn't see any that looked like that. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic