Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scam Alert

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
flth20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flth20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scam Alert
    Posted: Today at 10:26am
Well, looks like I got scammed out of $350...☹️. I know there is nothing the forum can do but I just wanted to let people know that member 76kingking and a person supposedly named Eva Covey both seem to be scammers.  I didn't think to look at how long 76kingking has been a member until too late.  He just joined in August.

He responded to my request looking for someone selling a 97-99 driver seat back.  He gave me a name and email address of someone named supposedly named Eva Covey that he said could help me.  Long story short, after several communications back and forth, we agreed on a price and I sent her the money via PayPal.  I never received the seat back and now both her (coveyeva6@gmail.com) snd forum member 76kingking have gone totally quiet and neither is responding to my communications.

I believe the vast majority of forum members are good people looking to help each other.  That is part of why I didn't even suspect a scam until too late.  I guess I am too trusting...☹️

I would like to alert other members not to deal with either of them but don't know if there is a way to address the forum at large.

FLTH20
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic