NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Super Deluxe Boom Mount

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Deluxe Boom Mount
    Posted: June-16-2010 at 11:52am
Is anyone with a late model boat, (non ring pylon) using these? My son just bought a BI extended pole and we're thinking it will save wear and tear on the pylon, as well as allow us to ski off the pylon without removing the extended pylon.

Anyone know if they will work on a 2003 Malibu pylon?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2010 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Is anyone with a late model boat, (non ring pylon) using these? My son just bought a BI extended pole and we're thinking it will save wear and tear on the pylon, as well as allow us to ski off the pylon without removing the extended pylon.

Anyone know if they will work on a 2003 Malibu pylon?

Bruce, Keith uses one on his '94. It will fit any pylon that has a 2.5" diameter.

Personally, I dont see the need for it unless you have a ring/finger. Our Fly Highs have a plastic insert built into the inner surface, so it doesnt mark up the pylon at all. With the proper equipment (either a contour boom or a height adjuster on the boom clamp with a straight boom) you can run both the boom and Fly High at the same time. The Fly High also has a low attachment point so you can still ski while its up.
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2010 at 10:20pm
I use a BI boom height adjuster on my barefoot nautique, and run the BI fly high and BI boom all at the same time. I would go with the BI height adjuster works great,cost less too.
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic