Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Web-sites for 1980 ski Nautique parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
gmars70970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmars70970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Web-sites for 1980 ski Nautique parts
    Posted: December-24-2013 at 6:39pm
Hi all,

Can anybody advise me on recommended web-sites for spares for my 1980 ski Nautique ?
So far I've found :

http://christinesmarine.com/parts-accessories.html

Are there more sites you could advise on.

Thanks
Graeme
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 8:17pm
Graeme Ive imported various orders to the UK from SkiDIM and nautique parts both have given great service. Have also had plenty of used parts from folk on here, worth noting that it keeps cost down considerably if you can get the items labelled up as being worth next to nothing, saves big time on duty.
If you let me know specifically what it is you're after I may be able to help further, have had to source all sorts for the tique. .
'82 Ski Tique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2013 at 6:08am
Originally posted by gmars70970 gmars70970 wrote:

Hi all,

Can anybody advise me on recommended web-sites for spares for my 1980 ski Nautique ?
So far I've found :

http://christinesmarine.com/parts-accessories.html

Are there more sites you could advise on.

Thanks
Graeme

Greame,
Graham is correct that Skins, N3 and Skidim are a great source for parts. Obscure weird parts are out there but tougher to find. If you are having a problem finding something, Post the problem and I know the CCfan membership can help.
BTW, Here's a proper link to skins:
Christinine marine

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
gmars70970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmars70970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2013 at 7:01am
Thanks guys.

Not looking for anything in particular at the moment. Although I do want to put the light pole & bow light back on the boat. Just general service parts at the moment. Although get the feeling I could get carried away with new parts.

Graeme
beachdude24 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachdude24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2014 at 11:14pm
nautiqueparts.com
Living the Salt Life...Life is better in Aruba
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic