Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rope

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Bryan89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rope
    Posted: April-11-2007 at 8:31pm
I have read the post about replacing my rope but I am having trouble finding 5/8 inch white rope. I have checked all of the home store and West Marine any other suggestions. Thanks for the help.
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 10:13pm
what about turning it around? 3/4 of that rope should look new
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 10:43pm
Try Tractor Supply, or Overtons.

Have found them both useful. d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 4:36pm
Your nearest Correct Craft dealer sells it. If you do not have a local dealer, you can call the nearest CC distributor and they will sell to you.
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 7:34pm
Check New England Ropes or Sampson.
Call West Marine Rigging @ 803 909 6288 ask for Mary
She can fix you up.
Nautique 88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique 88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 7:37pm
you should take the old rope out and let it soak in a bucket of bleach for a little while. that should take care of it. unless its frayed and then couldnt you just burn the fray off?
Bryan89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 8:23pm
Thanks for the help, I will give those places a call. I bought the boat without the old rope so I can't reverse it. I am planning to order 50' is that enough or should I get more?
Nautique 88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique 88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 8:59pm
i'd do with 55 just to be safe, the boat is 19 feet bow to stern so if you go around the curve its about 21' both sides and the transom is about 6' thats 48'.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic