FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 Northeast Reunion - Sept. 18-20

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 16>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2009 at 4:18pm
Hey Guys,
Looks like we'll have a few late registrations, which is great! I'll be posting the official Schedule of Events but here it is in a nutshell:

Friday Night Boat Show at Marine Village
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dinner (from the grill) and beverages courtesy for Adirondack Pub & Brewery

Saturday Morning Early Morning Barefoot/Ski/Board
6:00 am - 9:00 am

Breakfasts with Ralph Meloon Sr.
Location TBD (most likely Marine Village)
9:30 am - 11:00 am

Log Bay Sand bar
12:00 - 5:00 pm

Wakeboarding/Surfing Instruction with Adam Wensink
1:00 - 3:00 pm

Sat. Night Banquet
The Georgian
6:00-9:00 pm

Sunday Morning Early Morning Barefoot/Ski/Board
6:00 am - 9:00 am

Log Bay Sand bar
11:00 - whenever you leave

All those bringing boats, please have your boat registration handy on Friday night so we can give you your Lake George Boat Sticker. Also remember the essentials like the correct number of life vests, a throw cushion, anchor(s), etc.

The 2010 Ski Nautique 200 will be on hand and available for test drives and to ski/foot behind. I will work out a schedule but your best bet will be out on the water for the early mornings Fri, Sat. and Sun.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend!

-Keith

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2009 at 5:08pm
What info is needed?

(Edited)
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2009 at 5:31pm
Just the registration numbers. The lake sticker is a 'fee' to use the lake. You just need to give your name, address and registration numbers when getting your sticker. Adirondack Marine will be issuing the stickers at the Reunion Registration on Friday Night.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2009 at 11:33pm
   I see Kyle signed up!

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2009 at 12:36am

Now, its count down time for real...

Getting the bag's packed and checking last minute things.

I'm gald to see the numbers go up.   

I am sure alot of people want to go, but can't make it..
So I will take alot of photo's on my side.

And if someone has a computer their, will try to post at night.

Just want to make sure everyone enjoys the fun to come !!!!!!!!

Dave           Lewy, you still have time to fly in...
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2009 at 1:03am
3 day work week for me, packing the boat Wednesday night and heading up early Thursday morning.

I got the 85 up and running but still things to do on it so it wont make its voyage there to this years reunion. Carpet needs to go down and seats back in, but I missed the dual exhaust sound.

The 2008 will be in tow, and my father will be there late Thursday night.

I posted this link in another forum but here is what she looks like now.
1985 Ski Nautique Engine Running

See you guys soon.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2009 at 6:39pm
2           days
64           hours
3861           minutes
231698           seconds

People that are getting there Friday need to add 1 day to the clock. ;)
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2009 at 11:54pm
My workload prohibits making this voyage. Maybe next year.

I hope you all have a great time & the weather cooperates.

Take LOTs of pictures!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 12:00am
Thanks, Chris, we'll all have a great time. Good weather, bad weather, we'll always enjoy a CorrectCraftFan reunion. I'm getting my Sharpie and questions ready for Mr. Ralph. That will be my highlight.

I'll get a photo of Hollywood clinging on to his Zima Light before passing out and going night nights.

Ken
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 1:32am

I'll bring my snow shoes if needed...hehe

I mean flip-flop's      

We'll make the best of anything at the reunions like Ken stated.

Ken,   Mr. Ralph might ask you:    who's "Hollywood" Or "Fast Eddie"   

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 1:49am
Hollywood is a chick and Fast Eddie has a cool rig.I'm grabbing some Correct Craft brochures for Mr. Ralph to sign. I've got some great questions ready to go.

Patricia and I will be rolling in before noon on Thursday. We hope to meet up with some folks.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 1:52am
Dave,

Are you staying at Marine Village and will you be there on Thursday evening?

Ken
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 2:03am
Hey we still BBQ'ing Thursday night meaning should we bring something to cook on a grill if there is one for us? let me know so i can marinate something up, like pork tenderloin bites or something.

I am planning on leaving around 7am to get there early as I have to stop at Adirondack Marine to find out/drop off my trailer to fix minor issue with axle alignment. Mark Mel and myself are planning on running up to Scroon Lake for part of the day then be back in the afternoon to check in hotel and drop the boats in the water.

-Phil
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 3:04am
I don't see Larry(75Tique) signed up. Not going to make it this year?

Where the #$?% is Farmer?!

I am running out of time to wrap up everything I need to get done.I was shooting for 2:00 Thurs, but at this rate I'll be lucky to make it before dinner. I am going to attempt to take part of Wed. off to finish getting stuff together,but my boss can be a hard@ss. On the upside the weather is looking better

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 9:42am
The weather is looking good!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 9:49am

Ken, yes I will be staying in the cabin at the Village.

And please everyone bring something to cook at pool side Thursday night or afternoon. I will be getting in around 3pm.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 11:04am
Weathers looking beautiful for the weekend compared to what was previously forcasted! Can't wait! I wish I could be there Thursday night for the bbq and early morning ski friday but I wont be able to make it till noon time friday.

And I have a small confession to make.......I have a good size gouge on the side of my boat and I'm pretty sure I wont be able to fix the gelcoat for the weekend. Please don't hurt me
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

I'll bring my snow shoes if needed...hehe

Ya never know - It's New England!
Saturday high 63 with low of 38 Saturday night

Guys have a ball & post lots of pics!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 2:38pm
Sunny with light winds. Beautiful September weather. The water will be warm!
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 2:56pm
The lake temperature is currently 70 degrees in Warner Bay which is the next bay over to Sandy Bay where we got kicked out of for rafting our boats.

That is not a bad temperature really, back in July it was 68 degrees when we were there I think.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 3:06pm
70 is warmer than last year and last year it was nice. Even those guys from down south thought so. They were all in it. Forecast is for sun, 60s and light winds. That cool air at night calms the lake down so it's glass in the morning!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 6:40pm
We're now up to 29 boats and 95 people!
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 6:46pm
Too many people now - lol. I won't be able to keep everyone straight. Everyone should wear a "Hello my name is:" badges with their screen name and real name. ;)
1978 Nautique

lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 7:03pm
Mark we had those last year, our screen name, picture of the boat, and real name.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 8:20pm
I must not have remembered because of the rain. :)
1978 Nautique

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 9:02pm
I'm easy...... Once you meet me, you won't forget me!
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 9:03pm
Is everything pretty much casual dress? Just wanna make sure
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 9:08pm
Wicked casual
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 9:28pm
Casual.........T shirt with writing on front and or back.
Semi formal....T shirt with writing only on back
Formal........ T shirt with no writing, pocket optional
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 9:40pm
You can go anywhere in Lake George with a CCF shirt.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 16>
  Share Topic