Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 442>
Author
coltsphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coltsphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 12:59am
If you don't specify a state in Jaxed it will search the entire US.

The cat is out of the bag.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 12:59am
I use advanced search and add date.
So my search would be :

craigslist 09-09 "correct craft"

This gives me all craigslist for Sept 9 with correct craft in them for all cities.

Works for me... Now all I need is money to purchase some of my finds...
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 4:44pm
When posting Craigslist addresses, please make them links and tell us in the posting what the boat is.

Like this:

67 Barracuda in NH - $1500
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 5:28pm
And if you forget how to do that, or are just learning quote a post with a link like the one above and it'll refresh your memory.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 5:37pm
$1800 Barracuda SS in need of restoration in San Antonio.
coltsphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coltsphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 11:40pm
Anybody want to go in on this one together? I have the truck to go get them.

Ebay item number: 110289615433
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 12:39am
Trip, I didn't get your PM. Try again
Scott
TRIP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 1:32am
Hi Scott, just sent you another message. Hope you get it this time. Otherwise please shoot me an email at sander(at)flyzone-cr.com.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 2:25am
Is anyone here bidding on this / or am I bidding against some one here ..Boat dr

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 8:54am
Not me Doc! They are next door to Morfoot and about 2 hrs from me.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 11:40am
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

When posting Craigslist addresses, please make them links and tell us in the posting what the boat is.

Like this:

I spoke to the seller last night about this one. It is dark blue, unpainted. Most of the hardware is there. He said the engine appears to be rebuilt, but he does not know how it runs. He said it needs total restore. It has the original CC trailer. It is in NH, near the Acton, ME line.
coltsphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coltsphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 11:57am
That would be me Doc. It is at $510
coltsphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coltsphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 12:01pm
I don't really need the boats but I want to cannibalize them for the parts and leave one to be rebuilt. I need an interior, windshield, some chrome and the swim deck. If you want to work together let me know. Thanks Doc!!!!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 12:10pm
Pete give me a call , lets see if WE cant work together on these........1-318-386-2825..
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Like this:

I spoke to the seller last night about this one. It is dark blue, unpainted. Most of the hardware is there. He said the engine appears to be rebuilt, but he does not know how it runs. He said it needs total restore. It has the original CC trailer. It is in NH, near the Acton, ME line.

The guy that bought my '80 went and looked at that boat. He said that it had the windshield, but the rest of the boat was a complete disaster. He offered him $500 and the guy didnt bite. I forget the details, but by the description, $500 sounded generous.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Is anyone here bidding on this / or am I bidding against some one here ..Boat dr

Its too early for me to bid Billy. I probably will not start until the last 45 sec or so..
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 2:35pm

Doc,

Don't know what the story is, but those sold earlier this year on Ebay. They were up in Dawsonville close to Buf-Greg. I talked to the guy that had them before, but forgot they were there & didn't bid. One of them was in a wreck on the trailer & had damage to the hull. The other one was bought to fix that one up. Looks like some good parts at least.
Greg

86 BFN
TRIP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 4:06pm
Scott, apparently the PM-system doesn't work, please send me an email.
sander(@)flyzone-cr.com
Thanks!
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 12:46am
Trip, We had a bad storm here a couple days ago with damage all over the city. I don't know why but I am not getting emails and I tried sending you one but it won't go through.
Check my profile page and send ME an email
Scott
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 1:06pm
Buffalo,

I e-mailed the guy about the Rabun boat last night, sold.

Turns out he's a venture capatilist living on West Paces Ferry. Somebody got a kick ass deal.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 1:19pm
Cheapest V-Drive I've seen:

1991 Excel in NY $9900
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by dmiracle dmiracle wrote:

Buffalo,

I e-mailed the guy about the Rabun boat last night, sold.

Turns out he's a venture capatilist living on West Paces Ferry. Somebody got a kick ass deal.

I suspect you are correct!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 2:58pm

Pete give me a call , lets see if WE cant work together on these........1-318-386-2825..

Billy-

I want to know what is holding that round engine up in the background

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 3:23pm
Tim , that is not my shop or plane. Pete and I are working on this guy,i need another project for winter.
I almost fired back a smartass answer, but sounded to much like 79 so I deleted it.I too love the planes , gotta lotta buds that still fly daily but just have lost the desire. But Karen and I did spend a FULL DAY at Oshkosh while we were at Green Lake in July.
Never had the time or money,kids , collage , mortgage etc, to do the Fly In. But this was almost as good.........Billy

ps......Answer to above question......
Fasteners and tubing
TRIP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 3:25pm
Check my profile page and send ME an email
Scott, that's exactly what I did. Twice.
Could you post your email here, so I can send you a message?
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 7:46pm
Another budget V-drive

1991 Excel with tower $14500 - Atlanta

That price should move a little.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 7:50pm
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Like this:

The guy that bought my '80 went and looked at that boat. He said that it had the windshield, but the rest of the boat was a complete disaster. He offered him $500 and the guy didnt bite. I forget the details, but by the description, $500 sounded generous.

Tim, the more I think of it, I think I talked to this guy about 2 years ago about this boat. I had seen the add in a NH mag. He owns a marina in NH and in Maine if its the same guy. I called hoping it was the 67 my brothers used to own. He also owns a SS.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 11:57pm
Trip,

scottcp@cinci.rr.com

This is the same as my profile
Scott
coltsphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coltsphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 7:59pm
Hey Billy. There was another bidder? Who dat?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 442>
  Share Topic