NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 99100101102103 442>
Author
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2011 at 8:26pm
It's too bad. If that were a boat that had documented proof of being from cypress gardens and was worth owning/restoring/investing I'd purchase that boat
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by wakeboardin2k4 wakeboardin2k4 wrote:

It's too bad. If that were a boat that had documented proof of being from cypress gardens and was worth owning/restoring/investing I'd purchase that boat

Cypress Gardens or not, that is a pretty nice looking boat. Eric, that's two reverse gels in Ct in one week for under $5000. Depending on relative condition of the 2, it might be a tough decision.

I like the looks of the blue one you have your eye on. You never know, after you tidy it up, use it for a summer and then do your upgrade, I just might have a buyer for you.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 5:14pm
1960 glastron inboard???

This seem right to you guys? I did not know glastron ever built an inboard. Although the hull does look 1960s-ish, what with the "mock" fins and all, but I wouldnt have thought that there was a fiberglass inboard with a ski tow that predated a nautique? What do you think?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

1960 glastron inboard???

This seem right to you guys? I did not know glastron ever built an inboard. Although the hull does look 1960s-ish, what with the "mock" fins and all, but I wouldnt have thought that there was a fiberglass inboard with a ski tow that predated a nautique? What do you think?

Wow, that project came together quickly.

Larry, I got to check out that Glastron in its "before" stage a few months ago. It belongs to the same guy who restored this Tahoe. Marc had quite a shop with a very cool collection of boats that included the Tahoe, that Glastron, a few Centuries and a few other boats.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

its all BS

Edit: It is a Sea World boat. Pauly-Banana posted some scanned articles on them when the last one came up for sale.

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Wow, that project came together quickly.

Larry, I got to check out that Glastron in its "before" stage a few months ago. It belongs to the same guy who restored this Tahoe. Marc had quite a shop with a very cool collection of boats that included the Tahoe, that Glastron, a few Centuries and a few other boats.

Well how about that. Cool boat. And there is at least one other one.

I remember you talking about going to Marc's back in the Tahoe thread. Cleary knows what he is doing.
Inboard Fanatic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inboard Fanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 6:50pm
Make that 2 more Glastron Inboards. The 185 Interceptor engine I am rebuiling/restoring is out of my '63 Glastron Saberflite. The pic below shows the factory catalog from that year and below that is how it came to me 2 years ago.

Jeff

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 7:07pm
Very cool Jeff. How is the project coming? Any recent pics? Has to be a pretty rare item. Glaston should have stayed in the inboard business. They had some pretty talented designers in the 60s and 70s.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 7:13pm
Jeff, Very interesting boat. Start a thread in the off topic section. A lot of us would be very interested in it. It looks like it's in great original condition. I never knew Glastron made an inboard.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 7:15pm
Actually now that I think back, wasnt there a thread last winter about President Johnson's inboard glasstron?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 7:20pm
I thought it was an I/O, but it had an Interceptor engine.
Inboard Fanatic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inboard Fanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 7:33pm
Actually it is a '65 V-204 with the first production 409 Big Block Mercruiser I/O.

LBJ Boat
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 7:50pm
I think your inboard is much cooler. I imagine riding around with LBJ in that boat was pretty thrilling.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 9:38am
This one is on long island so probably salt water but not bad for a 1990 if it's all there!

$4400 asking price
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 9:48am
There's a second link in that craigslist ad for their 89 jeep. If that's the woman on the hood of the truck in the wrangler ad who's name is listed to call about the boat and truck it might be worth the trip just to see her in person!
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 1:58pm
I can't believe she actually put this in the ad:
"Awesome Jeep with Fear This sticker on the windshield"

Holy crap, let me stop what I'm doing and get down there to buy your badass Jeep! It's obviously one of a kind!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
quik225 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quik225 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 2:30pm
The ad may be on a NY Craigslist but that sure looks like a FL tag on the back of that awesome Jeep.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 10:57pm
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 3:41am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

its all BS

Edit: It is a Sea World boat. Pauly-Banana posted some scanned articles on them when the last one came up for sale.

I stand corrected
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 12:07pm
Looks like we have a new top speed record holder being that that 1970 will do 63 MPH.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Looks like we have a new top speed record holder being that that 1970 will do 63 MPH.

No, my '63 with 135 HP does 68 mph. I have a screen shot of the gps showing that speed, unfortunately it's not in the same picture as the boat but I guarantee it's accurate.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 2:10pm
***Any speeds reached on the highway while being trailered dont count.***
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 10:42pm
ass to front at 63 must suck
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
DIXIECHICKEN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIXIECHICKEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2011 at 7:40am
Super Air Nautique - $20000 (Georgetown, Tx)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-06-09, 2:57PM CDT
Reply to: sale-nmtpc-2430789071@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2001 Super Air Nautique
950 hours V-Drive, Perfect Pass, Loud Liquid Tower with speakers, Bimini
top, boat cover, Magnum two axle trailer w/ good tires. Stored while not in use
in our storage building on our property. Winterized yearly with all maintenance
records from Sail and Ski of Austin. It's been a great boat for my family and kids.
The kids have moved on and it's time to sell the boat.

512-630-6903 leave message

GIG EM!!!
If its hurtin, soak it in cider!!
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2011 at 5:09pm
Bruce check out the 64 mustang its that color ...........   I love that color
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2011 at 5:51pm
That is quite a color. It's hard to see any details, but that boat looks like it would be a great buy for someone.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2011 at 6:06pm

There's a second link in that craigslist ad for their 89 jeep. If that's the woman on the hood of the truck in the wrangler ad who's name is listed to call about the boat and truck it might be worth the trip just to see her in person!

Woah, yeah. Tell her to come to the Benjamins this weekend I want a test drive! Boat not needed.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2011 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Woah, yeah. Tell her to come to the Benjamins this weekend I want a test drive! Boat not needed.

nice female...dunga dunga!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2011 at 6:37pm
ooops sorry for my primitive reaction
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
TimSpangler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2011 at 11:46pm
Pair of PCM351 w/ Velvet Drives 1500

Pair

Doesn't specify rotation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 99100101102103 442>
  Share Topic