NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get the Kids out on the water.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617 21>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2015 at 3:15pm
Good luck getting that idea past Momma! Congrats Dad!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2015 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

Ha, these are what I learned to ski on when 3. I'm trying to track them down, kinda cool to teach my little one on the same skis and boat as me.

I had the same ones! I still can see Moms smiling face holding the rope in the back of the boat as I got up. I even learned to drop one on those. Not having a toe plate made it more exciting.

Maybe Dad was just cheap, but all I can remember were the trainers and the Li'l Monster!.

Great memories. I know I have passed it along to my kids.
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2015 at 5:36pm
To all those with little ones, they really do grow up way too fast. Seems like yesterday I was posting pictures of them getting up for the first time.

From this;

To this years annual photo:

Enjoy every summer!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2015 at 11:28pm
What he said.

samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2015 at 1:40pm
New baby went for a boat ride last weekend at 1week old...mama thought the pontoon was the right boat...she was wrong!

78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2015 at 1:47pm
Nice.

Grandpa needs to work on his foot/ankle tan. Gary S can help.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2015 at 7:38am
Very nice
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2015 at 4:36pm
I dont have kids but i have younger siblings and a nephew with 4 legs.

my two sisters and my retired navy commander Aunt on the skis.

it was all fun and games till this cloud rolled in almost completely unnoticed. luckily we were close to the dock, it started pouring the second we stepped foot on ground.

my little bro,

1988 Barefoot nautique-454
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2015 at 4:48pm
Looks like the nephew with 4 legs is ready to try it solo.

Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2015 at 6:04pm
haha thats great. my kneeboard doesnt have the handle holder thing so i'll have to teach him to hold it in his mouth.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2015 at 6:06pm
umm, that board looks like it's riding awfully low in the water...
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2015 at 1:13am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

to what are you referring?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2015 at 10:43am
probably the latest picture posted in the thread, else it would be mighty confusing wouldn't it?
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2015 at 12:18pm
Didn't think I'd use this thread but here goes...got my 7 month old out on a "ski run" this past weekend. I suppose this counts....kinda :)

'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2015 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Nobody on the board...but I was on a tube just out of frame to the left. I held the board until we got moving.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2015 at 10:02am

2015 INT Slalom Jr 4th class 1st New England region wit 3.5 @ 15off 28 mph
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2015 at 10:05am

Swivel, Trios, Handle doubles, and 2nd tier of 3 tier pyramids this year, My showgirl/swivel chick.

It has been a busy summer with these two. Each has a different genre, and tournaments are usually the same day at two different states!

Time of my life watching, coaching, driving and supporting these two!
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2015 at 10:07am
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2015 at 10:14am
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2015 at 10:17am
Cool Wakeboard!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2015 at 11:32am
awesome
halfnelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halfnelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2015 at 5:18pm
Well, it's official. My daughter is now a skier at the age of 3. Got up first try on the trainers this past Saturday.

She was all smiles until she realized I wasn't along for the ride. This is how she looked for the rest of the lap around the lake...

This guy is next...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2015 at 5:36pm
I had the exact same response the first time I skied past a Gator down there, lmao

Great Job!!!!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2015 at 5:52pm
nicely done
halfnelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halfnelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2015 at 6:08pm
Thank you, sirs.

I think my son will be ready soon. He wants to do whatever his big sister does, just two years earlier.

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2015 at 7:29pm
That's awesome Brian! You've got absolutely beautiful kids by the way.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2015 at 9:57pm
Brian,
FANTASTIC! True to form with the title of this thread. Do keep them out there.

I had to call my wife over and show her the pictures of your 3 year old. Absolutely priceless!

The pictures reminded both of us when we were getting our kids out on the water. I wish we had pictures but that was before the convenience of digital!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2015 at 12:09am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

The pictures reminded both of us when we were getting our kids out on the water. I wish we had pictures but that was before the convenience of digital!

Understandable why it was hard to take pictures when Pete was teaching his kids to ski:

'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
halfnelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halfnelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2015 at 12:38am
^^^ hahahaha. I hear gunpowder flashes don't work too well in a marine environment.

Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

That's awesome Brian! You've got absolutely beautiful kids by the way.

Thanks! I'll let my wife take the credit for that one. I managed to get her behind the boat on Saturday too, doesn't happen too often.

Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2015 at 3:24pm
Recent outing with my cousin and her grandchildren...
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617 21>
  Share Topic