Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2011 CCF Midwest Reunion  7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 CCF Midwest Reunion 7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1617181920 21>
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2011 at 7:11pm
Damn Pat, just go alreay and stop making the rest of us jealous !!!! Look forward to meeting you, seeing that cool Tique, and see if Chris has screwed up my old SNOB yet hahahaha....

Please drive safe...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2011 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Have an awesome time, guys and gals. Be safe. I look forward to seeing the post that Tim's BFN hit 60MPH.

Hollywood, be good brother. Glad I got to hang with you at Tim's.

Ken and Patricia

Ken, what happenned?? You and Patricia always come to GL???? I wanted to see that funky ass up chute take off !!! hahaha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2011 at 7:22pm
Mojo, we're attending our nephew's forth B-Day party. We've gone to GL each year and not attended his party. This is the first year we will see him and regretfully miss GL. I will definitely be out there next year, even though it won't be an official CCF reunion. I will bring my new boat with me next year.

Ken
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2011 at 7:33pm

Mojo, we're attending our nephew's forth B-Day party. We've gone to GL each year and not attended his party. This is the first year we will see him and regretfully miss GL. I will definitely be out there next year, even though it won't be an official CCF reunion. I will bring my new boat with me next year.

Ken

Oh yeah, you need to attend this family gather before you are dis-owned !!! Totally get it..

I'm trying to see if I can squeeze a day to come out to the NE and party with you guys, but it's to soon to tell...

We'll all have a glass of wine in your honor........... NOT hahaha..

Take care,
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2011 at 7:51pm
Nice, Hollywood enjoyed wine with me. He knows what's up.

I'm probably putting the '86 for sale soon. We'll see what follows next....

Enjoy fellas!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2011 at 10:04pm

Nice, Hollywood enjoyed wine with me. He knows what's up.

Enjoy fellas!

We will!!! Sorry you couldn't be there.

Hw knows "whats up"??

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2011 at 10:16pm
I Googled the town in the roadsign pic (page 17) to see where they were. Downtown Millbrae.

They must have blew right past the Wisconsin exit.
The only Millbrae that comes up is in California.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2011 at 10:45pm

Tim, is that a tube in your BFN?

OMG!! OMG!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
tachyon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tachyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 12:59am
Just a short drive from GL - staying in Fond du Lac tonight. See you all tomorrow!
Manufacturer of the Super Deluxe Boom Mount!

www.tachyonmotorsports.com
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 1:43am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Still up to my chin in major problems here at work. Hoping for some miracles Thurs and Fri. May be rolling in LATE on Friday if at all, campground.

Joel, I hope you can work it out. The reason for work is so you can do things like Green Lake. Work hard and then come and have some fun.
Dave.

Joel, How are things looking today?

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 9:50am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Tim, is that a tube in your BFN?

OMG!! OMG!!!

Looks like the aerodynamic top to an orange semi to me...Tim definitely deflates his tubes before traveling.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 10:43am

Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Still up to my chin in major problems here at work. Hoping for some miracles Thurs and Fri. May be rolling in LATE on Friday if at all, campground.

Joel, I hope you can work it out. The reason for work is so you can do things like Green Lake. Work hard and then come and have some fun.
Dave.

Joel, How are things looking today?

I'll know more around noon. This is a disaster.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 11:09am
Joel,
Is the problem related to the storm on Monday? Our IT guy went through hell all week and still doesn't have things back to normal. We were without phones for 2 days due to them being VOIP and of course the internet. It's amazing how we now depend on emails so much.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 11:36am
Well, the flight was a bit tight and lil stressful especially flying standby but Foot,his daughters and his camera should be rolling in shortly after noon. See y'all soon!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 11:56am
Just landed in Milwaukee. On my way

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 1:00pm
On our way.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 1:02pm

PB our way.

I am guessing you meant "On our way"   HA! Got to love typing on soft keyboards...   
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 3:23pm
I'm out of here!! See everyone soon.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 3:24pm
Kutsch's are on the road. A quick visit to my F-I-L in Fond du Lac, drop the dog at the farm and we will be on the lake. See YA!
800wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 8:14pm
55% chance of rain this evening from 7-9; 40% chance of rain all day tomorrow until about 8 PM.

Bummer....

But I'm planning on arriving around 5:30 or so; just not likely to come over by boat like previously planned....   
800wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2011 at 8:59am
Except for a few drops, rain stayed away during the fish fry. Thanks, God!
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2011 at 1:48pm
I was fully expecting at least one or two updates.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2011 at 1:53pm

Yeap--NOTHING ! Guess they're having to much FUN

I figured GaryS and PeteB- would've constructed some kind of communications tower and would be giving us a LIVE WEBCAM Feed from there.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2011 at 3:58pm
As a matter of fact we are having fun and the weather has been great the last two days. Keith counted 38 boats in attendance and had a Lurker or two show up with their CC's. Adam put on a great wakeboarding demo and we Got 2 speed runs in before Barney showed up so Alan had to run his outside the bay and Reid snuck his in when Barney left and we had a late entry when Pete and his atom skier ran the bay but the GPS doesn't register anything under 30mph . More sandbar activities today and lots more skiing, boating and fans hanging out with fans
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2011 at 4:18pm

Don't forget to put down the Pearl Pop and pick up a camera once in a while.   Calendar pic possibilities.

Have fun, Be safe.
AT
Brady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2011 at 6:25pm
Tim was taking many pictures throughout the weekend. We got lucky with the weather, and the water was .wonderful, although rough. No one arrested, although Alan did get a "talking to" by Barny.
Charlie
Three Lakes, Wisconsin
69 Barracuda
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2011 at 9:38pm
Had a great time, awesome weather. Couldn't hitch a ride out to the sandbar Sunday so we had lunch and headed home. Epic evening at the Goose Blind Friday night, great sandbar action all day Saturday. Pork was great at the outdoor picnic gathering Saturday night. Between the fun I had at the GB Friday and all the sun and action Saturday, I was cooked and was in bed at 9:30 or so on Saturday. Sad!
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2011 at 11:08pm
PICTURES PEOPLE
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2011 at 2:59am
Just got home. What a weekend! Great boats, amazing people and spectacular weather.

Beat tired. I'll post more tomorrow.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2011 at 3:25am
I just ordered an EEC-IV Ford code reader for next year. I need to be more prepared for Rob's boat (which I still believe is a fuel delivery issue, sorry Joe).

I also have a nice splotchy camo pattern of sunburn from my somewhat hasty sunblock application on Saturday.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1617181920 21>
  Share Topic