NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion - Green Lake, WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1718192021 23>
Author
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 2:21am
Very cool thanks for the pics.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 10:50am
Brant - Did you photoshop some blue sky in, or did I miss that 3 seconds?
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 2:09pm
Looks like a great time was had by all... Too bad Chantal and I won't be able to make it next year (see "Change of plans"-topic). But we'll sure come to the NE reunion in september 2010...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 2:19pm
It was great to see all the boats at the golf course and get to talk with everyone. The weather was great on Sunday as we were leaving. Buffalo thanks for sending that cam up, and thanks to Greg for bringing up in his truck.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 3:13pm
James - thanks again for helping me launch the Orange Crush each morning. Great footing as well!
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by tachyon tachyon wrote:

I wonder what a SAN would drive like with 450hp?

Hey Rick.

I believe I surfed with you Saturday on Brian's 220.

Come on up to Clearwater, and I can let you find out firsthand!!

mike     612-803-1129
Mike N

1968 Mustang

skierbrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

Brant - Did you photoshop some blue sky in, or did I miss that 3 seconds?

You must have blinked!
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 5:53pm
OH, I can't wait to see more pictures!!! Blink had drills and as a few of you know,we had several reasons we could not be there. I was thinking about you all - all weekend and praying the sunshine would head your way! Post more pics soon. :)
Chelle
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 6:54pm
Keith it was my pleasure. Thanks for the foot ride behind the Orange Crush, and thanks to Quinner for the doubles foot run off his boat. I do not want to see a fish up that close again while I am footing.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 8:22pm
Here are a few of my photos from Friday night:

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 9:19pm
Keith the weather may have been so so most of the week end but alteast we remembered the group photo.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 11:03pm
This is Ky Tom's wife, Karen. I found his yellow hat in the group picture adn skicat's bald head!!
sandstpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandstpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 11:45pm
Hey everybody,
Had a blast, despite the weather! Great pics so far. Next year maybe we'll get some sunshine. Had a great time meeting all of you! We'll definitely see you next year!
Paul & Jenny
Finally a 2001!!!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:30am
Some more photos:

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:30am
Well a little over 2100 miles, a blown tire, a fryed impeller & a bent prop, I made it home safe. Hope everyone else does as well. I will post some pics at a later time.

Great job Keith!
Greg

86 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 1:49am
Keith, you must have taken some of those pictures on Sunday! Look at all the blue sky!!!
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 2:37am
Thank goodness MKE had a recombobulation area...we've never seen that before, but we needed it!    

I want to send my first thank you's out tonight and I'll update the list after I go through 582 pics. <--most good!

Keith-for making it possible and for being a most excellent host and how cool it was to put a handshake with the name and the man!!!

Dave, Alan, and Steve-for all the hard work!!!

Billy and Karen-for having us, putting a roof over our heads,(some other stuff...morning coffee, driving the Dart and so much more!) and for being our friends

Roger and Cathie-thank you so much for the warm nights, the soft place to rest our heads, and 2 places for our backsides(chairs yall)

Chuck-just thanks man! I don't think it was an accident that you were there when I needed you. I won't forget it.

The list is so much longer, but I'm out of steam tonight. I'll go through the pics over coffee in the morning.

Peace and love to all!

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 3:03am
More pics more pics ! Thanks to all who remembered to take the camera.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 3:39am
Here is the last of my pictures. Thanks again Keith and everyone that put this event together. I would also like to thank The Godfather for bringing all the decals. I have 95% of everything I need to redo my boat. That never would have happened if it weren't for CCfan!!! I felt at home being with so many Correct Craft owners.

Thanks!
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 3:54am
NICE PICS! It was great to meet many of you, we sure felt welcomed and hated to leave early. We look forward to the next time.
Thanks for a great time!
tachyon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tachyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 3:56am
Thanks for the invite Wakeslayer - I just might do that!
Manufacturer of the Super Deluxe Boom Mount!

www.tachyonmotorsports.com
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 4:35am
A few more pics.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 10:53am
The man...and who is that creeping in on the left?!!?

This one speaks for itself...

Can anyone say rocket man? And if water boils at 212...?!!?

E-Nuff said!

Three of our ladies...Karen, Amy, and Joe (Joe, I hope you spell it that way?)

Here's trouble in the making!

Ken Meloon and Lewy; nicer people are hard to meet.
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 10:56am
Chuck's baby

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:40pm
A few did get wet...

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:42pm
Chris, I'm the one who messed up and didn't have the camera friday morn...Quinner and 87BFN owner did a double barefoot run twice and Chris and Chuck cut a rug on a slalom!
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:44pm
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:45pm
Gotta 'walk' the dog...

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:47pm
Hollywood and Ripster

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 1:00pm
Best of Show!    And low bridge   lol (he was really telling where another famous shot was taken)

Alan's 81...missed best of show by 1 vote. Nice work Alan and one of the nicest CC's I've ever seen!

1988 BFN-sold

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1718192021 23>
  Share Topic