NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2000 Sport Audio

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 6:52pm
Thanks for all the help guys, I'm thinking I'll go the route of Clarion deck with some polk DB's.

Haven't made up my mind entirely yet, I don't think I wanna do any purchasing until the boat is back home where I can look at it a little more closely. Anyone have insight/pics of how the speakers are mounted behind my cloth screens?
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 7:03pm
...what do you mean until the boat is back home? I've already got 3 hours on the SNOB this year!

....Of course the Ski Tique is still sitting with no motor.    

I figured you'd be chomping at the bit to get that in! hurry up and get on the water Mike!
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 7:06pm
lol Thanks a lot Chris, way to rub it in!!!

It will be back a little earlier than normal this year I have a feeling. Normally we don't get too crazy because we're always waiting for the spring flooding to subside here on the Mississippi.

But, now that we have things to play with I suspect it'll be back fairly soon!
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 7:29pm
You can always bring it down here for a weekend. Since we've fixed some issues with our spillway we rarely fluctuate more than a foot.

Any problems getting the tower into the garage?
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 7:34pm
Thanks Chris, will have to keep that in mind. Afterall, they are calling for record flooding this year apparently :(

The garage thing still scares me...We haven't had to put it in Dad's garage yet...It's in our buddy's storage shed on a farm now with the 90.

I'm praying it fits in his garage!!! If it doesn't they can be mad at me for assuming it will when they bought the thing lol

Also if it doesn't...that just streamlines the giant shed in my backyard project I guess!!!
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 8:12pm
I think the decision has been made:

'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 8:17pm
haha Alicia was all mad because the radio wasn't working in the SNOB. Her next question was when I was going to put one in the Ski Tique....She's still got some learning to do!
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 8:20pm
I've never had a radio in a boat...well the only boat we really hung out in is the 90 and never had one in it...

Normally I just like chattin with the group and enjoying the weather rather than bumpin to the tunes. A person can bump just about anywhere but you can't always be out on the glass water enjoying it...

But...since the sport HAS speakers and a deck I thought I might as well upgrade it incase it does get used...
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 11:15pm
I have no boat.
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

I have no boat.

...even better, you have friends with boats. No maintenance, storage or trailering!
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 2:09pm
That is better!
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic