NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where does your family sit?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2011 at 12:27am
E McCallum: Don't know the market in South Carolina. No way I'd pay 16K for that boat in California. BKH
Livin' the Dream

emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2011 at 12:56am
I agree. He would have taken 14k. I just didn't need another snob! I was thinking 13.

homebuiltburner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote homebuiltburner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2011 at 12:17am
I agree with everything that has already been said. We have a '66 Mustang very small to say the least. It's about planning when we load up I ask the boys skis or board time, dry stuff on one side of the boat wet on the other, one extra rope, life jackets, small cooler, jar of pretzel nips, and let's go. We go to ski not to watch dvds,talk on the phone,play cards, or any of that other stuff kind of the less is more theory. Family of four fits perfect, but when grandma and grandpa come along people have to work together. we have a pair of stadium seats that fit perfect between the engine cover and gunnel and we don't have a rear seat so three (four if they're teenage girls) sit across the back and two skiing is nine if your brave. Six or seven is good. The choice is is it for your family to enjoy together or is it for entertainingeveryone else. Make your family happy first.
Never cook bacon with your shirt off!!
     66 Mustang
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2011 at 6:38pm
Although I don't know the penalties in your state for over loading a boat. Whether they charge per over-loaded pound or per over-loaded person.

Please! Have the proper PFD (Personal Floatation Device) for each and every child in your boat.

In some states your boat would display the number 5 on the rear left or right side. Meaning, No more than 5 persons on board.

Make your family happy by not creating a dangerous situation.

Keep it....from sinkin'
P71_CrownVic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P71_CrownVic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 2:14am
Man...I specifically wanted a smaller boat so that a lot of people couldn't come with. More people = more mess...and I want my boat clean.

But I would NEVER put a tower on a boat. To me, they ruin the while look of the boat. Awful.
Wholsea View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wholsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 2:48am
My family isn't too keen on the idea of a boat. It's something I've always wanted, but the wife and kids aren't too excited about the idea...

I think I could get them on board easier if we were able to have more than 3 or 4 folks on board at a time.   I'm leaning more towards a sport nautique just for the extra room, and a high fly pole so we can utilize more of the back space on the boat...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic