NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

trailer lights

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
TedR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TedR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2016 at 8:34am
Thanks Lee for the info. I did find a Monkey Junction Marine Center; maybe that was it. Your 2001 looks sweet!
Lon88SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon88SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2016 at 12:45am
Ted, could you post an update if you're successful in locating lights for your trailer? I've been looking for replacements as well. Thanks!
1988 Ski Nautique
TedR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TedR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2016 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Lon88SN Lon88SN wrote:

Ted, could you post an update if you're successful in locating lights for your trailer? I've been looking for replacements as well. Thanks!

Hi Lon,
I contacted the Monkey Junction Marine Center (that Lee said could be the place back in 2011, that he had found his lights), and asked them about the lights; they said that they did not have any in stock, but their supplier was The Expediter-http://www.expediter.com/index.html 800-330-1800. I have been on the road, so that i have not yet had a chance to search their site, or call....
v/r ted

Lon88SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon88SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2016 at 2:46pm
Thanks Ted - I appreciate the legwork and information! I can call if you like, but I don't want to take any lights out from under you. I'm in no rush, and can wait for you to get what you need first. If you would like any assistance, though, just let me know!
1988 Ski Nautique
TedR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TedR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2016 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Lon88SN Lon88SN wrote:

Thanks Ted - I appreciate the legwork and information! I can call if you like, but I don't want to take any lights out from under you. I'm in no rush, and can wait for you to get what you need first. If you would like any assistance, though, just let me know!

Thanks Lon, go ahead sir, I can't do anything on my trailer until next spring...
Lon88SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon88SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2017 at 1:16am
For future reference, I wanted to update this post with information on how to get replacement lights for these trailers in case anyone else is looking for them. I was able to order direct from the factory, Sierra Design Manufacturing (a.k.a. Dry Launch). Their website is http://www.sierradesignmfg.com

They don't have the side marker lights listed on their website anymore, but you can order them by contacting Sierra Design through their website or calling 925.443.3140. I ordered a red side marker, which is part number 202RXS-9915. If you need an Amber one, just tell them you need a 202 Amber Side Marker similar to the red part number. As of May 2017, they were 9.25 each plus 6.95 shipping.

They also make the tail lights as well. They are slightly different than the original lights, but are the same dimensions and general design. I ordered the SP7 Series tail lights for both sides, although the old one that came off the left side with the license plate was an SP8 with an extra bulb for side clearance at the rear of the boat.
1988 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2017 at 9:29am
Nice find! Got a pic of the marker light style in question? Looks like the 2001 style?
Lon88SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon88SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2017 at 1:33am
Correct, it's an exact match for the marker lights on my '88 trailer. Dimensions are 1-3/4" high x 1-1/4" wide x 7/8" deep.

Here's a pic of the new light on the trailer:

1988 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2017 at 2:39am
Awesome find!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2017 at 12:48pm
Great find. They look terrific. I've stepped on too many to go back down that road.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic