NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot Racing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2013 at 1:24pm
That's a fast ski boat meant to pull fast skiers, it would be fun to drive but I don't think I could handle 100mph in the observers seat.

On a fast barefoot note, I met Scott Pellaton (sp?) a few years ago at the boat show. I believe he still holds the barefoot speed record 120+ behind a drag boat. Of course he did wear shoes.
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2013 at 1:33pm
Just watching makes my heart rate go up; and example of something I will never do.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2013 at 7:45pm
135+

This is the life
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2013 at 9:01pm
Faster than I remembered. By the way if anyone wants to take a shot at that record I'll be glad to hook you up with the Dragboat people.
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2013 at 9:52pm
Sometimes it's not records that get broken

This is the life
Alden8100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alden8100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2013 at 1:59pm
Half the battle when racing barefoot is choosing the best spot to run. When you’re training, it’s easy to select the best route and to clearly see the path ahead of you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic