Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England CorrectCraftfan.com Reunion!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1819202122>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 11:45am
Spent the weekend buffing, polishing and waxing the Silver. I have to say, it looks really good. I used the Aqua-Buff stuff that was mentioned in a post some time ago by nautique frk. I don't really have much to compare it to but this stuff worked great on a 3,000 rpm buffing wheel. Saved me from a lot of wetsanding.

I've updated my photos if anyone wants to see.

A few last min. details to work out but looking forward to this weekend. Should be a gerat time!
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 11:49am
Hey Keith,

I just tried to register and got, "Page cannot be displayed"

Am I too late?
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 11:51am
Brad,
I would love to ski tomorrow morning but it may be too difficult to schedule. I'll give you call.

My spare bow light is yours. I know the piece your taking about and my is fine.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by 66Skylark 66Skylark wrote:

Hey Keith,

I just tried to register and got, "Page cannot be displayed"

Am I too late?

You need to make sure to select the reunion location. Do that and try again.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 12:14pm
Keith- I left you a message this morning, but based on your post about the buffing, I think I know the answer...
Let me know about the ski- I'll be home all day tomorrow.
Thanks for the bow light- it's the plastic cover that acts as a blinder to the rear of the light. Without the cover, light shines right in the driver's eyes at night...kinda dangerous

No comment on the 6 person ski??
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 12:17pm
Hey all,
I just popped in to wish you all the best of times during your first get together... Weather sure is hot !! Hope all the tow rigs get you there effortlessly and you come back with some really great pics or at least a good hangover !!

Keith,
Boat's look'n great in the new pics !!! Call me when you get back and take lot's of pics to send me !!!

Also, if you get no takers on the pitot's you have, please let me know, I still need one !!

Have fun guys !!!

Moj'
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 12:41pm
Mike,

I'm happy to have finally met you and your family. Next time, we'll get out there earlier to avoid the yahoo's. Awesome lake! You need to teach me that 180 move on the top of the crest. We'll give it another go next weekend. Here's an idea, let's fill your ballast tank full of water and have about six people in your boat....yee haaa!

Larry,

Great time on Thursday night! My Dad is still blown away about your deep water barefoot start. You need to show me more when you get back. I might need to buy a new barefoot suit as mine seems to have shrunk . Thanks for letting me borrow the drop ski. I'm going to try it over the weekend. Have a great trip and we'll save you your tee-shirt and decal.

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 12:42pm
It's only Monday, but the weather looks perfect:

Sat Aug 5
Mostly Sunny
75°/63°

Sun Aug 6
Partly Cloudy
82°/66°

Brad, I'm up for 6+. I'll have my Dad grab a few pair of combo skis.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 12:55pm
Hi Roy,

I couldn't agree more about everything you wrote. Keith's website has changed my life for the better. Nautiques have been in my blood ever since a ski show I saw when I was about 8 or 9. It's not only the fun of chatting about boats, engines, skiing, etc., it's the connections made with others. I recently met Larry (75 Tique) and Mike (05 210). They're great people that I wouldn't have met without Keith and Correctcraftfan.com. I had a long phone conversation with John (JBear). I'm planning on visiting him in FL at some point.

Instant friendships have been made. Keith helped me pull the NE reunion together, dispite how busy he was with work, travel, GL reunion, wife, kids, boating, etc. Larry had the idea back in January. He took the time to notice all the NE area folks. Larry posted a thread indicating that it would be nice to all get together. Snow was flying that day. Here we are mid-summer and it's happening. You've got a great son, Roy. I'd hang on to him for a while.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 1:02pm
Jeff,

Sorry I missed you Sat. night. We had enough sun and waves by afternoon. Sounds like you never stop working! I saw the Mustangs and your place. Very nice. We'll have to fire up a BBQ and enjoy some cold ones. I'm up for boating until Oct. I'll see you soon.

Ken
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 2:31pm
Can't wait to meet you all this weekend!
Here are some items I'll bring for the swap meet:
-Prop Shaft 1" x 41" (brand new)
-Rudder Port for 1" post (brand new)
-1/4" copper tube (for speedo)
-canvas boat cover (fits 17' CCs)
-magic box of parts (misc stuff I can't throw out)
-HO Turbo waterski 165- (grt interm. ski)

Things I would like to swap for or buy:
-Flite Pipe
-junior waterski combo set
-Bimini Top to cover the frnt seats

The cooler will be stocked and ready to hit the lake Saturday afternoon- weather looks great- Can't wait!!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 2:37pm
Well put Roy. It was nice having lunch with you in GL. Can't wait till next year.

-Joel
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 3:47pm
Roy, I think they call that the "Hollywood" start. Great story!
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 4:19pm
Roy,
Glad I was able to give you a ride out to the cove while in Green Lake. I learned a couple of new things from you and enjoyed our discussion on the way out...

Thanks for the great story.. Again I hope all goes well with the event this weekend and you have as much fun as up in Wisconsin !!!

Thanks again,
Dave
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 4:48pm
Roy,

I too enjoyed our brief conversation in Green Lake. I've written here before how much I enjoyed sharing boating with my Dad. Keith is very lucky that you and he are able to share this hobby together. Regards, BKH.
Livin' the Dream

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Here's an idea, let's fill your ballast tank full of water and have about six people in your boat....yee haaa!

How bout we fill the tanks and put 10-12 people in the boat.Take it from a "rookie"that thing looks like the "Wall of Death"with that much weight,but I'd love to see the look on your face as your're heading straight at it We'll have to dig out the wakeskate on Sunday for some real excitement.Rock on!

Mike
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 10:12pm
    Ken, too bad I missed you guys!! I am Working my butt off (along with the rest of us) to get a large job done. I realized how much has happened on this site as I have not had time to really see what was happening. I caught up with Mike Sat. evening to see if you were still around.
     I like the loose term you mentioned of YAHOOS on the lake, Im still laughing!! I will be lucky to have time to clean the scum from the boats before Saturday. Even if its dirty, I will be there!! SHOULD BE TONS OF FUN!!

Jeff..
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2006 at 9:53am
Sounds good, Jeff. Looking forward to meeting you. Supposed to be a beautiful weekend. You can sit back, relax and enjoy some cold ones.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2006 at 2:41pm
Latest weather update for Milton, NH:

Sat
Aug 5 Sunny
84°/61° 20%
84°F

Sun
Aug 6 Partly Cloudy
82°/65° 20%
82°F

JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2006 at 10:19pm
    I was siiting here thinking that by the end of the week this thread might die out. I suppose 30 pages isnt all that bad!!!

Still hard to imagine its this weekend!!

Also, does anyone know if there is gas pumps there or do we jug it in???

Jeff...
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2006 at 10:28pm
I'm pretty sure Everett's Cove Marina has dock-side gas and ice cream too.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 11:23am
Good question about the gas. There are gas stations in the area, but I'm not sure about on the water. I usually don't go through a full tank in one day, but you never know with our event.

Jeff, what brand of adult beverage do you drink? I'll have a small assortment for Saturday.

Ken
06-220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 06-220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 11:50am
Everetts does have gas on the docks
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 11:51am
Perfect....Thanks!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 11:55am
Latest Milton, NH forecast:

Sat
Aug 5 Mostly Sunny
83°/60° 20%
83°F

Sun
Aug 6 Mostly Sunny
82°/65° 20%
82°F

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 11:56am
Latest attendance:

To date, 57 total attendees (including guests) and 19 total boats
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 1:03pm
Hey Ken/Keith,
I'm staying the weekend at a campgound on Milton 3-ponds. This CG has boat ramp & docks so I figured there's lots of boaters there, so
I forwarded Keith's flyer to the campground she posted it for you.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 1:10pm
That's great, Scott. I believe that campground has a nice beach too. You'll be in the perfect location. We'll hook up with you and get you on the water. How's the boat coming along?

Ken
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 2:49pm
What is everyone doing for accomodations? I saw the link posted for the hotel and it looks like they still have rooms available for Sat night. Are there campground sites still available? Where is everyone keeping their boats overnight?

Im thinking now that I would rather stay in the area than have to make the 1.5 hr commute back to Boston.

Thanks!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 2:57pm
Hey Tim,

I don't know if any campground sites are available. The one right on Milton Three Ponds in ME is booked. I'm staying with family just south of NECC.

Craig is allowing us to keep our boats at NECC. They'll be safe and secure there. You might want to snag a room at the Anchorage Inn in Rochester. It's right down the street from NECC. When we return from Milton Three Ponds Sat. night, we'll leave our boats at NECC. Then we can head over to the Sports Fanatic for some food, drinks and entertainment.

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1819202122>
  Share Topic