Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interest in Re-Producing Correct Craft T-Shirts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interest in Re-Producing Correct Craft T-Shirts

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Pauly and I have it sorted out so no one loses and no one has to put up a cent to get this done.

Gee Alan, with all this AND running your business where do you find the time to restore an old boat?   
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Pauly and I have it sorted out so no one loses and no one has to put up a cent to get this done.

Gee Alan, with all this AND running your business where do you find the time to restore an old boat?   

And I wonder why I drop dead by 9 pm every night.

But seriously, printing is what I do for a living so I actually now have a reason to be looking at ccfan during work hours!
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:48pm
Go figuring out a cheap shipping option for Kapla and me!!!!
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:53pm
Alan, perfect, that was my point! I never indicated that I expected Nautiques to produce any Correct Craft products! My thought was that since we have the resources, the will and time to get this project going, so be it! Let it happen, it really becomes something good for all of us at CCF and Nautiques and anyone else that wants some cool older designed shirts to wear and show your pride! It is a part of Correct Crafts/Nautiques history, but a passion for these products is here and now with many of us at CCF!

Adam Smith wrote that if a country's material possessions were taken away (cool T-Shirts), its people (CCF), through their skilled efforts, could restore these possessions.

The material possession are the T-Shirts, no longer produced or in production by Nautiques. We have people with the skills (Allen and others) and talents to create many of these to help meet an expressed demand from members here at CCF and most likely many others who own Correct Crafts.

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 4:11pm
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 4:12pm
I think Hollywood has one of those rainbow shirts!

Oh wait, his might not have a boat on it. Nevermind.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

WOw, put a few more colors on the rainbow and Spurling will buy one. jk
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 4:18pm
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
skierbrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 4:26pm

Front

Back

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 4:31pm
I've never understood why Nautique charges so much for T-shirts that they do sell. Wouldn't you think that the more people buying T-shirts, the more will wear them? Isn't that good advertisement for them? I still have to tell people today when they ask what kind of boat I have, I have to tell them, "Have you heard of Master Craft or Malibu"? It makes me sick that they know those two brands but not Nautique! I could go on but I won't!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 4:44pm

Front

Back
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 5:01pm
I know the feeling when I say "Correct Craft" they ask what.......then I have to explain
dipper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 8:15pm
No, Honey, I'm not wasting my time on "on that Ski Nautique site again"! I'm studying History, Economics and Civics!

Lots of cool shirts. I'd buy a bunch of them. Unfortunately most of my old ones have been worn to the point of falling apart. Then, despite my efforts, my wife manages to "lose them". Its a catch 22 because I'd like to hang onto them forever, but I also love wearing them.
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 8:18pm
How the heck did I become dipper?
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 8:40pm
It sounds like Pauly and Alan have worked out a solution which is really cool news. In the scheme of things, the community on this site is small, but it is a small community that will be happy with the shirts that please them.

I am completely guessing here. I have no information and have never seen any Correct Craft contracts. However, I would guess that CC has little to do with the price of these shirts, jackets, hats, etc. Rather, I would guess that they have licensed another company who "owns" the right to market these items. I would guess that contract has certain limitations (particularly around content that might be offensive to CCs christian/family values). My guess would be that CC recieves a royalty on shirts, etc.

I am also guessing that if such a contract exists, then the marketing company was smart enough to contract for exclusive rights, and that would explain why CC does not/cannot authorize others to market its name.

Obviously, I could be wrong.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 8:58pm
I think something like this would be a gentle "in your face" to the wakeboarders on the lake, ie big deal, I'd rather be skiing behind a Ski Nautique...
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

This would make for a great retro shirt!
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 10:54pm

Steve,

I can wear a medium in that cool jacket...

Or would buy one re-done in a heart beat, love that jacket.

Dave

P.S. I've been talking to people down here and know where I can get alot of old shirts.. but still trying to sort things out..

Will keep you posted.   might have to use one of my calling cards.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 12:59am
Here is a coat that I got when my family had our 82 Nautique. This is an 87 Nautique on the back of the jacket. I loved this coat but out grew it too quickly! I would love to have another one with my 89 on the back! Even if it was only a T-shirt, it would be pretty cool!

skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 1:37am
Skierbrant,

Great jacket!
Pauly and I will have to get to the cabin when it warms up past (zero)and grab our tan coats with the 1982/83 2001's logo's on them! I found my AWSA coat. I will picture that one this weekend.

You can really see the interest in getting some of this stuff back into loyal Correct Craft owners hands! It's going to take some big names that have the inside track to help get it done. It looks like we have a good shot with who we have involved on this site.

Dave (The Godfather) really caught my attention with his last post! The wheels are turning, and contacts are being re-established. PS-the wall paper background on the CCF site looks great! I am not sure if someone already mentioned that!    
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 1:43am
That would be so awesome if Dave can help out on this !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 2:11am
Originally posted by skierox skierox wrote:

PS-the wall paper background on the CCF site looks great! I am not sure if someone already mentioned that!    

I like it as well! Very cool indeed!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 8:32am
Gee... Really love that jacket!!
If we could get someone to make these I would ab-so-lu-te-ly want one...!!

And the wallpaper background looks cool indeed.
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 1:43pm
Love the jacket!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 2:56pm
This is gonna be like christmas when they're done! Can't wait!

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

nice having a T-shirt with this script for using when going out in my buddies MC and BU!!!
LOL
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 4:45pm

I think simply this sheild on a white or blue t-shirt would look good also.
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 4:50pm
#1 not a big fan of white t shirts

#2 you need to offer XXXL

# if you can comply with 1&2 I'm in
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

P.S. I've been talking to people down here and know where I can get alot of old shirts.. but still trying to sort things out..

Will keep you posted.   might have to use one of my calling cards.

Dave,
Hopefully they aren't in that one room that no one had any success getting into!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 10:18pm

Pete,

Thats not the room... But that will be another story later.

The room I'm talking about are at two different houses
and I might find more.

But I'm still sorting things out.

Will keep you posted.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
  Share Topic