NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meet "Ski Lime" its almost done

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by 6strings 6strings wrote:

Wish we could make it to Green Lake with the rest of you. Next year maybe. (You didn't just paint it green for the reunion did you???)

my goal was to get it done for the seaworld show, and give jbear a run for his money, but at GL I just want to meet all the cool guys from this site, and blow them off the water!
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 12:23am
Looks great !!! I was missing the vent windows also. House window glass from Home Depo was $8.00 plus a $2.00 cutter. I Siliconed it in without the handles. It Hasn't broke so far.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 9:07am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

my goal was to get it done for his money, but at GL I just want to meet all the cool guys from this site, and blow them

WTF?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 9:50am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

my goal was to get it done for his money, but at GL I just want to meet all the cool guys from this site, and blow them

So apparently the long hair is like a grab bar??
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 1:41am
that's just not right Kevin, Mark you have to pay attention especially when your at GL and around these clowns and watch out for Browny he'll be the piss poor comic with quinner.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 3:27am
79...Its cool, I dont get madd I get even, Its funny they have a buddy named Browneye, I have plans for these two a$$jockeys!!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 9:25am
I'm more worried about Ken. I will definitely be sleeping on my back.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

So are you saying you won't allow a guy to do one certain thing, but it's OK if he does something else? Is it that "a mouth is a mouth" thing?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 10:10am
There are some sick puppies on this site...
Maybe that is why I feel at home,as far as the Browneye thing goes,count me out.Brokeback Mountain stuff don't fly in La...........boat dr
Do I need a body guard, or just someone to cover my BACK...............
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 10:11am
check out this rack!!

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 10:20am
Looking good. The speedometers look new.
Scott
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 10:32am
If I recall correctly they are new, MM has his sources for these things...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 10:33am
Damn! Now I finally understand why every time I uncover my boat lately, I get this feeling of depression. Been spending too much time looking at all these boats in various stages of restoration/modification.

All I need is more $, a garage (or dream building like reidp's), time, and more $.

At least I'm able to drop it in the water and go. Doesn't look the greatest but runs like a charm!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 10:33am
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

So are you saying you won't allow a guy to do one certain thing, but it's OK if he does something else? Is it that "a mouth is a mouth" thing?

I have a wig in my glove box.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 10:39am

I have a wig in my glove box.

So I guess we will be changing your name to DOLLYWOOD!!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 10:50am
The wig is not for me!!!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 11:36am
A wig AND a razor in mine. You guys are too much!

Mark,
The bomb. How about some white-faced, chrome bezel gauges to replace the rest? It's only money.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Mark,
The bomb. How about some white-faced, chrome bezel gauges to replace the rest? It's only money.   

Thats next on the list, I got my manifolds today!!
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 11:27pm
If anyone needs any of my old gauges, let me know!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2007 at 12:01am

ROFL
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Hamlin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2007 at 12:33pm
MM- Along with the white face gauges, how about some new clear lighted switches? I bought some that I never used. Send me your address and you can have them.
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2007 at 3:21pm
Mark , can you get more airguides like that. Or do you have the hook up on getting them cleaned up. Thanks, Dan
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2007 at 9:34pm
MM: Back on after 2 weeks at work camp. Dash looks SWEET! You are gonna give me more than a run for my money; you got a in class sure winner there or I am calling for a recount.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2007 at 1:11pm
ski lime, is in the water for the first time in about 4 weeks, going to take lots pics so I can finaly get it in the diaries and get it regisered for GL, I did not want to do any of that when it was brown, we are going to try to get to the sandbar but the water is real low, we will see!

hamlin..thanks for the offer on the switches I may take you up on that ..thanks

Dans..I like what you did on the glass, thats a good idea!

jbear...you better stop talking like that, Reid thinks my head is going to swell, we will get yours to paint in time for the show, and if so I think you will win it, you have the nicest 80 around!!    
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2007 at 9:49pm
Old school is in session!!

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2007 at 10:00pm
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2007 at 10:21pm
MM that looks great !!! Awesome picture of all of the boats together.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2007 at 11:49pm
Mark; All three look so good together but Lime is Awesome! The idea for the dash is to cool as well. The color looks great in the water. That boat is gonna "rock-em" at Green Lake.

Of course, we appreciate the Blondie pics on the boat too.

john

Ps: Where is the swim plat?
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 12:18am
right here!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 12:28am
Gonna look just as good as the rest of the boat. Only way you could improve it would be to have Blondie stand on it!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic