Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England CorrectCraftfan.com Reunion!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 22>
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 1:06pm
You can post a yes on this thread. I'm going back to the beginning to capture and re-post all the "Yes" people. As time goes on, we'll pick up more people. I'm happy as a clam that NECC is participating. We'll have a great time. You have one of the newest boats, Tim.
Good mix of vintage boats so far. Wonder who's quickest to 40MPH?

Thanks for your reply,

Ken
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 1:35pm
Count me in!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 2:15pm
Ken,
Email me when you get a chance. I want to go over a few things.

Thanks,
Keith
Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
mgswed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgswed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 2:28pm
I cant wait. Bring on summer. Barring any unfortunate events, i should be in.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 2:29pm
Great. The following Correct Craft Fan members have committed to our Reunion or has shown interest:

Keith
Nautique2001 - Ken
New England Correct Craft - Craig & Company
75 Tique - Larry (thanks for the idea)
Jeff Kostis
86 2001 - John
TRBenj - Tim
Joe In NY - Joe
Luke
Mgswed - Matt
Nauti84 - Scott
05 210 - Mike
66Skylark - Kyle
Barracuda - Brad

That's thirteen boats so far, not including New England Correct Craft's display. Keep the responses coming. Again, It looks like our event will be July 8 - 9, Rochester, NH. The lake is in Milton, NH. Are we close to registration time, Keith?

Ken
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 6:28pm
   I am bringing at least one, but being at NECC, then I might see if I can get them both there where it is reasonably close. So Im in unless I get called out for a disaster (like a 911 dispatch center going dead). Im also looking just as forward on hearing these babies run.
                             Jeff..
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 6:32pm
Jeff; Maybe you can take some pics and post 'em here. I want to get some from the Orlando C/C event and post 'em. Would be cool to get some pics of the guys we talk to on here. Wouldn't you love to know what J_I_H looks like or 79??!!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 7:03pm
[QUOTE=jbear]    Wouldn't you love to know what J_I_H looks like or 79??!!

Jbear, isnt there restrictions on posting people wearing speedos??

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 8:02pm
As long as JIH is not in the speedo, I'd love to see what he looks like. BKH       
Livin' the Dream

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 8:37pm
Well I finally got my new roller rockers and am ready to install my new heads, I am still a few years away from being a contender in terms of how she looks but I am hoping the heads get me closer to being a contender on the water, and those that are faster.. I want a ride. Looking forward to it all keep putting in the effort and let me know if there is anything I can do here from afar. ..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 8:56pm
Brian: There we go again, the visual of J_I_H going down the lake with his speedos in his hand: wrecked my whole evening.
I promise pics from Orlando will be neck up only. Well.........I may make a few execptions.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 5:57am
Ken,

I'm still in (barring any unforseens). Great job pulling this together. Thanks for all your efforts. Looking forward to it. (Craig told me about his Seperator and Spoiler...hope to see those)

I know I won't get the award for best condition, oldest, or travelled the farthest, but I bet the old Tique might be a contender for first to 40 MPH. Little thing has a lot of ooomph.

Here is the official J_I_H honorary swim suit for the event. Everybody gets one.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 8:25am
Larry; I can't make it all the way to New England but I GOTTA have on of those "offical" suits. Will they be "game worn" like the NBA of NFL jerseys you can buy?
Ken: Ditto what 75 Tique said. You are doing a great job, just like the G.L. guys pulling this all together for all to enjoy.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 11:18am
Thanks for your input, gentlemen. I won't be wearing a Speedo to our event, sorry. Being a loyal Correct Craft fan from as far back as I remember, this is definitely exciting. I'm anxious to look at all of your boats. I've never seen a Silver Nautique in person. I don't think I've ever seen a Ski Tique either.

It will be interesting to see peoples reactions as we all pull out of NECC's parking lot and all put up to the lake at once. At least 12+ boats will be putting the throttle down and ripping across the lake. Yeah, I think will turn some heads.

With a potential prop conversion this year, I hope my low end acceleration will give me an edge.

Joe in NY, thanks for your reply.

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 11:38am
Ken,
Since I'm flying out to Green Lake July 14-16, my preference is have the reunion the first week in August. If July 7-8 is the best time that's fine but if we could push to August that would a lot better.

I can have the registration page up fairly quickly. I'd like to have a final date and would like to have a conference call with Craig from NECC before we advertise the reunion and start taking registration money.

Alan (81nautique), who is donating the t-shirts, has modified them to reference Green Lake, WI and Milton, NH.

Thanks,
Keith
Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 11:42am
... forgot to mention that my Dad will definetly be there with his '79 Tique. I'll also be able to do some recuriting on nearby Sokokis Lake in ME.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 11:49am
Keith,

I'm not opposed to the first week in August. Still prime time heat/boating in August. How about we shoot for Saturday, August 5th and Sunday, August 6th? This certainly gives everyone more than enough time to reserve those dates. I'll send out an e-mail to Craig today and see if he's OK with it.

What do you all think about August?

Ken
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 12:14pm
I know August is fine with me, and the weather should still be good. It will also give me a little longer to polish the boat!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 12:24pm
Sounds good Tim!

I'd still like to meet some of you guys before August. Maybe a day trip of skiing and boating. Grab some dinner and brews in the evening. I live close to a lot of you. My wife isn't a big boater, nor will she drive the boat. That's sort of a problem for me. I'm game to start meeting you guys in the Spring and get back into shape for skiing. Just food for thought my friends.

Ken
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 1:56pm
Ken,

I've already had visions of hauling the boat up to your lake right from work. Could probably be on the water by 6:00. I'd want to bring my boat on occasion, but on other occasions maybe I'll just bring gas money and a six pack (for when we're done, of course) if that works for you. And Kieth works in Framingham, I'm sure he'll be happy to join us. I'd be happy to drive for you since the Mrs. isn't to excited about that. I'm lucky. My wife will pull me. Doesn't love it, but she does it. Which I do appriciate. I stopped asking her for barefoot runs many years ago, tho. That was pushing it.

See you in late May??
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 2:28pm
Larry,

Sounds like a plan! Having a driver is half the battle. We can use my boat. It only has six hours on the replacement engine and needs to be broken in.

Counting the days....
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 2:36pm
First week in August is fine with me.
-Joe.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 7:05pm
    August is fine too, it will allow some of us to recover from the 4th of July .
    I also saw a friend who I usually only see in the summer, but bumped into him at a gas station today. He is from Mousam lake as well and has a awesome bright orange 66 Mustang. He attended the last reunion NECC had. I now have his email and told him to join here on CCfan.
                             Jeff...
mgswed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgswed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 8:01pm
August should be good for me too. All this talk of summer is too much. I cant wait!!!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 8:37pm
Jeff: Get that guy to post pics, now that you are an expert! Gotta see this bright orange Mustang.

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 6:49pm
Well guys,I should be in.Never know what I'm doing that far in advance,but willing to pay reg.fee and take it from there just to keep the ball rolling.Sounds like I'm the only one with a boat that isn't 15-20 years old!Nothing like the sound of an old school v-8 though!(Except for the sound of a Harley,of course)I'm usually around that area all summer so dates don't matter much to me...whatever works for everyone else.Definately not into the pink speedo,But Fred at NECC would probably like one to wear in the dunk tank(that visual is just killing me).Hey Jeff,are you talking about Steve's boat from up at the end of the big lake?That boat IS sweet.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 7:19pm
   05 210, yes, thats it. He is lucky to have such a rare boat like that. Its sounds great and looks the same. You must be familiar with Mousam lake then... Do you know that I took the M17 through the bridge to Goose pond lsat year? It does fit, but cant have any weight in it.
                               Jeff....
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 7:49pm
Jeff,My family has two camps on 31st street.We're in the lower lake across from Kenny Edwards(mastercraft guy).I've done the "Goose Pond Pipe"on the jet ski,but wedged my Ranger bass boat last year trying to get to some fresh bass...You are a brave man indeed.You may have seen my 98 AirTique on the lake late last summer.It was white w/blk&blue stripe.I only had it for 6-7 weekends and I put 45 hours on it.Unfortunately it was too small for my family,hence the 05.Loved the way that closed bow boat looked & handled.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 8:02pm
    05 210, what a small world huh?? I cant recall the AIR, but know where your talking about. We are on the right from the public beach heading down the lake, just before getting to the first cove. I didnt get out much on weekends last year. I was out more on the weekday nights as well as weekend nights. Hope to see ya on the lake as well as the reunion. I emailed Steve just now and gave him a link to this site.
                             Jeff...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 8:54pm
Jeff: Ain't this site just the coolest? Here ya are talkin" to a guy from your lake, on the site!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 22>
  Share Topic